Dante
Art Morte
Onyx
totaalvoetbal
Madvillain
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Group B: Netherlands vs Denmark discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Denmark discussion

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Netherlands will finish this competition with 1 point and that's a draw against Portugal.

Mark my words.

Robben's fail and bad luck will rob all over them

lol youre still mad.

I still want him out.

I watched the entire match and he could have won Netherlands that match, he had a glorious opportunity to pass the Ball to Van Persie who was in better position to finish it off.

I guess he lacks the winning mentality and tool selfish.

He's a good individual player(no doubt about that) but as a team-mate, Coach or a fan please never rely on him, he'll break your heart without showing any remorse for doing so.

Too selfish, always about himself

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Group B: Netherlands vs Denmark discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Denmark discussion

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Okay I did not watch the last 30 minutes so missed any good play. I could not bear to watch it. In the 1st half Sneijder was not that good. I expect too much from him. He is the boss.

Also Robben must play LW,he is too predictable at RW. VDW does not overlap a lot & leaves him 1 vs 2 everytime.

Other thing is RVP's combinations are great but finishing garbage. I just checked a highlights package where Sneijder had like half a dozen times no to pass in the box because RVP was in the Full back or DM position.

He is absent in the final third. Most Hyped Player ever. He is not even a ST. Its just that Arsenal have a rubbish team & that is why he shines. Hunter must start.

You can score when your lead ST misses 3-4 matches & is 50% time not in the box. Dumping Huntelaar was stupid.

I hate F***ing Van Marwijk. I hate him. He did not pick Clasie, over-rated coach depending on his forwards.

And Babun why are you trolling at Bayernzone with you El Somethinge name

This man is not a Bayern, he's more like a Robben fan and Madrid hater because of how they treated Robben.

If we kick Robben out, I bet he'll hate us as well, plastic boy.

We can all see his true colours now, he's not too classy, or is he...?

I hate this, I hate that...Van Persie is shiit, only if Robben shot went in, Sneijder is shit, Sneijder is the boss, Robben left wing, Huntelaar in, Van Persie out, Robben is too predictable, Robben tries too many shots, I'M SORRY SNEIJDER.

STFU

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:16 pm

"Robben must play as a LW"

Dude...go home....

Robben hasn't played on the left in about 8 years, he will throw a tantrum if he is moved there.

"Van Persie is the most over hyped player ever" I see this BS all the time with Benzema after he misses a couple chances, If he was an attacking midfielder, you would have nothing to say.

Like Huntellar didn't miss chances when he came on.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Le Samourai wrote:"Robben must play as a LW"

Dude...go home....

Robben hasn't played on the left in about 8 years, he will throw a tantrum if he is moved there.

"Van Persie is the most over hyped player ever" I see this BS all the time with Benzema after he misses a couple chances, If he was an attacking midfielder, you would have nothing to say.

You are referring to kingofveryhthingclasymyass right..?

Robben on the left is just too funny, absolutely no hope for him if he moves to the left.

He's a 1 trick pony, all he does is cutting in from the right and trying pathetic shoots with his left foot.

I hope Shaqiri and Muller send him packing next season.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:34 pm

robben wasnt the problem, it was the terrible finishing which most of the blame has to fall on rvp, he was very wasteful in front of the goal.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Dude...go home....

He was MOM & single handedly destroyed England. I have been saying this for ages. Regarding Robben at RW that either he needs a RB to support him or out him at LW because he is left footed & 1 vs every time.

And I have been saying the same about Van Persie for years now. Years. I am as big a Huntelaar fan as Robben. If Robben had to sacrificed for the Netherlands NT,I would gladly do it.

Other than it you cant out a guy in 20 minutes & say hey do your thing. RVP has been a flop for like 4-5 years with the NT whereas Huntelaar is by far the best finisher in World Football. You have to support him & trust him & start him.

There is a reason why he is BL Top Scorer,almost broke Falcao's Europa League record & is the highest Goal Scorer in Euro Qualifiers

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 pm

The Messiah wrote:

Dude...go home....

You are referring to kingofveryhthingclasymyass right..?

Robben on the left is just too funny, absolutely no hope for him if he moves to the left.

He's a 1 trick pony, all he does is cutting in from the right and trying pathetic shoots with his left foot.

I hope Shaqiri and Muller send him packing next season.

Dude,this is not the Bayern Forum. This is the Netherlands NT thread. I dont want to discuss Bayern in here. I dont.

You are not a Netherlands Nt supporter,fan & you dont have any connection with the NT. What are you doing here???

Go & whine in the Bayern Thread like you always do with your ridiculous bandwagoning posts.

As for Robben in the left bar 2009-2012 he has always been a Left Winger for Holland. He was LW for Holland vs England & he had England for breakfast & destroyed them alone at Wembley.

In general I dont respond to stupidity but Robben did not have a bad game. He had a brilliant shot to the post & RVP was nowhere to receive that ball. If that was a goal everyone would have been hailing him. My problem with Robben is his 10-12 Ridiculous Long Shots. Since his hernia operation Robben's long shots have deserted him. I dont know why he tries to force the issue.

That is the same problem I have with Afellay,he plays with his head down & misses other people's runs.

Other than that I have been shouting about 2 things, Robben has to play at LW because he is naturally left footed & is always 1 vs 2 & VDW does not overlap or support him. There is not much he can do there. In the left he can cross atleast.

And Huntelaar must start. Robin Van Persie is the product of all the hype of the ridiculous English Media. His combinations are brilliant but he is not a great finisher

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:34 pm

By the Way Idriozet dont respond here. I dont want to fight with guys who are not fans & are here for the sole purpose of bashing Robben.

For all the other guys & Dutch fans. This is my line up -

Hunter
Robben Sneijder Van Persie
Strootman De Jong

But this will never happen because Bert will play favourites. That is why he did not select Clasie. Jordy F***ing Clasie. We got to the WC2010 final because we had Robben & Sneijder who were the 2 best players in the world when it came to National Team Performances & not Bert.

Bert destroyed a golden Generation. No Anita,no Clasie. Van Bommel & De Jong did jacks**t this match. And he still does not play Strootman.

Everyone knows what kind of a finisher he is. If you trust him & play him 90 minutes regularly he is the most deadly finisher in the world.

My problem with RVP more than his misses is he drops down way too deep & Sneijder has no to pass. The formation becomes a 4-6-0.

Other than RVP's combinations are brilliant,I dont rate him high as a finisher.

And Wesley Sneijder :bow: What a guy. Best Dutch talent in last 10-15 years. What a guy. What a pass. I switched to Formula 1. I could not watch the game anymore,I was too tensed & a wreck. My nerves got the better of me.

What a pass man.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:36 am

Agger > all.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by totaalvoetbal Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:14 am

Why cant you shut up about Clasie? His time will come... its 2 early for him.

Destroyed a golden generation? Are you for real? LOL
totaalvoetbal
totaalvoetbal
Prospect
Prospect

http://goingusa.waarbenjij.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:11 am

i was rooting for netherland to win this tournament with the brilliance of sneijder but im afraid.....we're on the verge of being eliminated. Also supporting netherland since my uncle is an immigrant who used to live there lol Very Happy
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 am

The Messiah wrote:
Freeza wrote:Denmark defend by keeping the ball, we love to have possession a lot, and i have faith in Morten Olsen will get the tactics right for this game, because he is probably the most well-prepared national team coach, seriously it is ridiculous how well he prepares for every match. I can't remember we have ever tried to park the bus to win a game, we always try to play our own game and we don't settle for another approach.
On the positive side, we could have surprised Holland in the WC in '10, but unfortunately we made an awful own goal and from then we looked like a horrible team the rest of the tournament.
The team has gotten a lot stronger since then, Eriksen is now more mature and a better player, but the only thing that worries me is that Zimling got injured yesterday and won't play today, so we have to play Christian Poulsen pale

This guy

You can't say anything about Morten Olsen, he obviously is one of the best coaches in this tournament, our players failed to get possession to many times, Holland were just to good in that part of the game, so made significant changes that helped us along the way
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:20 am

ynwa wrote:Agger > all.

Yeah Agger is constantly great, but both he and Kjær yesterday :bow:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:51 am

totaalvoetbal wrote:Why cant you shut up about Clasie? His time will come... its 2 early for him.

Yes you are an Ajax fan. So you will obviously dont like Feyenoord players.

Why is Boula selected over Van Rhijn?? Or didnt he deserve a spot?? You are an Ajax fan.

I have been saying from the 1st day that its bad selection. If Clasie was on with his speed & defensive splitting passes instead of VDV as a CM he might have made a difference.

I am not impressed since the Finland game in Euro Qualifiers & Bert has consistently done 0 new things & has ignored new players. He knew the LB situation & did not give a damn & did not create any alternatives to Pieters

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:17 am

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:19 am

totaalvoetbal wrote:Why cant you shut up about Clasie? His time will come... its 2 early for him.

Achtung, Achtung!!!

I found a single sane Oranje fan who made sense in this thread. Guten Tag Very Happy

What are your views on Wednesday clash?
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 am

Nishank wrote:

World Class defender :bow:

Can't help to think how great he would have been by now, if he wasn't that injury prone
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:09 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:By the Way Idriozet dont respond here. I dont want to fight with guys who are not fans & are here for the sole purpose of bashing Robben.

For all the other guys & Dutch fans. This is my line up -

Hunter
Robben Sneijder Van Persie
Strootman De Jong

But this will never happen because Bert will play favourites. That is why he did not select Clasie. Jordy F***ing Clasie. We got to the WC2010 final because we had Robben & Sneijder who were the 2 best players in the world when it came to National Team Performances & not Bert.

Bert destroyed a golden Generation. No Anita,no Clasie. Van Bommel & De Jong did jacks**t this match. And he still does not play Strootman.

Everyone knows what kind of a finisher he is. If you trust him & play him 90 minutes regularly he is the most deadly finisher in the world.

My problem with RVP more than his misses is he drops down way too deep & Sneijder has no to pass. The formation becomes a 4-6-0.

Other than RVP's combinations are brilliant,I dont rate him high as a finisher.

And Wesley Sneijder :bow: What a guy. Best Dutch talent in last 10-15 years. What a guy. What a pass. I switched to Formula 1. I could not watch the game anymore,I was too tensed & a wreck. My nerves got the better of me.

What a pass man.

Robben is still the boss, one match doesn't mean anything.

They know it.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:12 am

Freeza wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Freeza wrote:Denmark defend by keeping the ball, we love to have possession a lot, and i have faith in Morten Olsen will get the tactics right for this game, because he is probably the most well-prepared national team coach, seriously it is ridiculous how well he prepares for every match. I can't remember we have ever tried to park the bus to win a game, we always try to play our own game and we don't settle for another approach.
On the positive side, we could have surprised Holland in the WC in '10, but unfortunately we made an awful own goal and from then we looked like a horrible team the rest of the tournament.
The team has gotten a lot stronger since then, Eriksen is now more mature and a better player, but the only thing that worries me is that Zimling got injured yesterday and won't play today, so we have to play Christian Poulsen pale

This guy

You can't say anything about Morten Olsen, he obviously is one of the best coaches in this tournament, our players failed to get possession to many times, Holland were just to good in that part of the game, so made significant changes that helped us along the way

yeah I agree with you, you got everything spot on.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 am

Itsreal credit to Denmakr and their manager that theyve come such a long way from the WC bad showing.... they must have worked their butts off.... although if they still lose to Germany and Portugal they are out.... and the bookies still have Netherlands as second favourites in the group.... oh well....there are also surprises and theres been a big one already Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 am

Freeza wrote:
Nishank wrote:

World Class defender :bow:

Can't help to think how great he would have been by now, if he wasn't that injury prone

Easily one of the best in the world, injured or not.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:49 am

Lol the Danes are on top of the world atm, here is a picture from a grocery store in Denmark today

Group B: Netherlands vs Denmark discussion - Page 4 547728_10151173849134167_1028265843_n

The sigs says: "Squash from loser Holland"

loool, way to arrogant attitude for my taste Very Happy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Laughing Denmark ppl certainly knwos how to troll eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4