lszanto
juvealbanian
S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Group A: Poland vs Greece discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Group A: Poland vs Greece discussion

Post by Dante Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 am

CBarca wrote:blah blah blah touched it with his arm blah blah blah

Polish player tried stopping the cross with a slide tackle, does so, slips, and it BRUSHES his arm while he's trying to get up.

I mean, if that's a penalty, people are gonna start aiming for arms rather than for the goal ffs

Alexi Lalas is the absolute worst pundit/analyst or whatever you call him. I could do a better job. His saying "if it touches the arm it's a penalty no matter what" on live, national television is a disgrace. Because he's wrong. Seriously, wtf...

Cbarca , you seem to forget that our striker(yeah i know lol) Gekas was just straight in line to receive the ball , or at the very least , get involved in a possible chance . And the defender happened not only to touch the ball with his hand ; unintentionaly or not , he controled it this way also .

He prevented a possible involvement of an opponent with the ball inside the box, with his hand. I can't get why this is not a penalty .

Everything i've read , heard or seen about , conclude about how ridiculous and harsh his decisions were.
But anyway , i think we had enough of what Carballo did , let's move on to football.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Group A: Poland vs Greece discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Group A: Poland vs Greece discussion

Post by Dante Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:58 am

Lex wrote:1. The guy stopped the ball, then rolled it away with his elbow Laughing If that's not a penalty, i don't know what is

2. Poland where playing THE shittest line of defence i've ever seen. When Greece of all people undo your back four and beat your offside trap with a ball over the top, that's when you know it's time to revise your team

yes , i had the exact same thoughts with some friends .. and the exact same lols , our attack actually seemed like they would do something in the 2nd half Laughing

They must do something quickly for it against Russia , because Russia needs another win to progress ; whilst if they lose , they will be with one foot off the Euros.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Dante wrote:
white_star wrote:Spanish refs??

1st half was all Poland should have put chances away!

2nd was Greece they played with a heart and we didn't!!

Tyton :bow:

True , Poland should have finished the game in the 1st half ,but you didn't despite threatening to score often . That eventually gave us some hope to bounce back and we exploited the opportunity.

To be honest , i expected Poland's play more or less , but what surprised me was your defence . Apart from Piszczek who was reliable and serious , the rest will give you nighmares against Russia.

Ya our defence is horrible and I am scared to play Russia lol!

Zealous he didn't cost anybody anything he made a decision in a split second and it turned out to be good because Tyton saved the penalty!!! If your so smart to judge Somone why aren't you a goalkeeper ??
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 am

meaning while in poland vs greece game / greek banner

Group A: Poland vs Greece discussion - Page 3 Pano1

eco smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3