Die Borussen
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The day Ronaldo lost a fan - Page 7 Empty Re: The day Ronaldo lost a fan

Post by harhar11 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:On topic:

Ronaldo was right. He isn't a robot , he's got feelings like any other. He neither yelled at her nor did he do anything inappropriate. Also, not signing a shirt isn't the end of the world. If I were the dad I'd worry more why she wastes so much time with football instead of her studies and other activities at the age of 10.

As far as Fabregas goes, he is as plastic as it gets. Even the guy who offered the shirt is suprised by the act. Have fun with him cules Laughing

I guess that you think that casillas plastic as well?
The day Ronaldo lost a fan - Page 7 N_f_c_barcelona_las_celebraciones-3950540

the people defending cr7 :facepalm:
The girl was 10 years old. She didnt have the barca shirt to piss him off ffs..

In other news portugese chants messi's name to ronaldo..

The source is SPORT(barca pro paper) but they are reporting what some portugese media are reporting..

Last edited by harhar11 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:27 pm

Casillas the plastic Madridista captain :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:27 pm

I am going to write a story about how Messi refused to sign my real madrid shirt wrapped around my puppy dog. then i will tell you how my puppy was all depressed and sad. Yes, i was in Argentina, yes i met messi....

Seriously, what a way to make a big deal out of nothing here, to throw insults at people, then calling ronaldo immature...the irony i know. although, it seems like some lads here have a lot of unfinished business with madridistas Laughing

Little girl or not, Ronaldo is free to do whatever the f*ck he wants, and i wasnt joking earlier, i feel the same as Zealous, i say "legend". If he is that hardcore with his madridismo now, i am never gonna take that politically correct route, f*ck that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:28 pm

izzy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:desperate times call for desperate measures

Izzy is Desperate again.

you should change your name to desperado, maybe I will start taking you seriously again.

450million profit. looooooooool

as a matter of fact, from today henceforth, I will address you be, 450million profit aka Desperado..lol

Your trying too hard for validation here. I made the slip and said revenue instead of profit. Easy mistake.

But you, Laughing When you said Debt = loss. When you said Bayern would beat everyone easily this season. Or when you said that Bayern don't take loans but forgot that they took out a loan to bulid the AA stadium. Laughing

I understand that Viva is making you look foolish on here on a consistant basis, no need to try and save face and try and make me look silly, you can't do it. You don't have the craft to do it.

Continue flip flopping. 'I hate Robben', 'I love Robben', 'I hate Robben', 'I love Robben.'

Viva is my little dog and he knows that, always running after me everywhere I post, have you read the nursery rhymes Mary has Mary had a little lamb, Little lamb, little lamb, Mary had a little lamb, Everywhere that Mary went, Mary went, Mary went, Everywhere that Mary went
The lamb was sure to go.

In this scenario I'm Mary and Viva is my little Lamp and I like him for it.

back to topic, another of my little lamp Kigofeverythingclassy has already explained it to you that Bayern didn't take out loan, AG took out loan to build the stadium and it's a separate legal entity from Bayern Munchen
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I am going to write a story about how Messi refused to sign my real madrid shirt wrapped around my puppy dog. then i will tell you how my puppy was all depressed and sad. Yes, i was in Argentina, yes i met messi....

Seriously, what a way to make a big deal out of nothing here, to throw insults at people, then calling ronaldo immature...the irony i know. although, it seems like some lads here have a lot of unfinished business with madridistas Laughing

Little girl or not, Ronaldo is free to do whatever the f*ck he wants, and i wasnt joking earlier, i feel the same as Zealous, i say "legend". If he is that hardcore with his madridismo now, i am never gonna take that politically correct route, f*ck that.

Are you seriously comparing a 10 year old girl to a puppy?

:facepalm:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Okay, this has gone on long enough. *sighs* Find some better topic, please, or go out to play in the sun!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Surag wrote:
And Jack please shut up.Last time i saw you were a CR hater too ?..Isnt hating on him when he doesnt even know you make you a little girl yourself ?
Yea everybody knows that i'm not in favor of Cristiano Ronaldo himself.

But i don't go bitching around in every move he makes like a little girl compared to 90% of this forum(Including you).

Buy a candy or something.

lmao.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down