sportsczy
Die Borussen
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The day Ronaldo lost a fan - Page 5 Empty Re: The day Ronaldo lost a fan

Post by Harmonica Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:29 am

Lord Hades wrote:bitch please!! messi kicked a ball in at the crippled section of madrid fans with malicious intent. dont glorify him as some sort of god, he is human too ..

he didnt insult the girl, abuse her or anything, stop making it look like a debasement of humanity , we arent defending hitler or someone here..
Laughing

Shit gets funnier every passing post. I'll bet the little girl had leukemia too and was in her last breaths. Laughing

Last edited by jiopsi on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:31 am; edited 3 times in total

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:30 am

Actually Izzy, not signing a shirt because it's a rivals, especially when the person presenting the shirt is just a kid, is rather immature
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:33 am

Surag wrote:I wouldnt have given two sh#ts about this incident had Madrid Fans not barged in here and defend him like there's no tomorrow.

You guys need to :facepalm: yourselves for defending him seriously.

You need to facepalm yourself being borderline ridiculous.

So, from the story, all he did was ignore signing a Barca jersey? OMG!!!!!!! Did the story say that he knew the girl was a big fan and was 10 yearsold?

Pathetic. Don't come in here tryiing to act like some sort of saviour or hero about this. You called him immature for not signing a shirt? Do you know him personally to come to such a conclusion?

It's people like you that brand the footballer as a scumbag for such trivial events such as these. 6 pages because he didn't sign a shirt.

Oh please.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:36 am

Lex wrote:Actually Izzy, not signing a shirt because it's a rivals, especially when the person presenting the shirt is just a kid, is rather immature

But here's the thing, did it say that Ronaldo knew the girl was a big fan of his? Did it say that Ronaldo looked her in the eye, then the shirt and walked of LOLing like no tomorrow?

He didn't sign the shirt. Big deal.

I didn't dive a £1 pound to charity the other day because I wanted chicken and chips. Am I an immature, childish scumbag now?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 am

CR7 making people who he doesn't even know argue like little girls on the internet.

What a legend. lol

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:39 am

Izzy, look at some of the reactions on the first page. I am sure if Madrid fans hadn't reacted like that, this thread wouldn't be 6 pages long.

Look at the troll post above mine Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:42 am

kiranr wrote:Izzy, look at some of the reactions on the first page. I am sure if Madrid fans hadn't reacted like that, this thread wouldn't be 6 pages long.

So? Do those respones equate to Ronaldo's opinion on the 'situation' (if you could even call this that)?

The fact that he is getting attacked over a shirt not being signed is so stupid.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:44 am

izzy wrote:
kiranr wrote:Izzy, look at some of the reactions on the first page. I am sure if Madrid fans hadn't reacted like that, this thread wouldn't be 6 pages long.

So? Do those respones equate to Ronaldo's opinion on the 'situation' (if you could even call this that)?

The fact that he is getting attacked over a shirt not being signed is so stupid.

This thread is hardly about Ronaldo's action now. It is now about your reaction to the action.

If Madrid fans weren't so quick to jump and defend their saviour, this thread would be in the second page of the forum now.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:44 am

Two things wrong with that, though

izzy wrote:But here's the thing, did it say that Ronaldo knew the girl was a big fan of his? Did it say that Ronaldo looked her in the eye, then the shirt and walked of LOLing like no tomorrow?

1. He didn't need to know she was a fan. If a kid stood in line to get my autograph and she presented me with a Nasri city shirt, i'd be shocked BUT i can't see how i could say to the kid "sorry, this is a douchebag's shirt, i'm not signing that" I despise Cronaldo as much as the next sensible person, but if he made an appearance at King's Cross, i'd go and get an autograph and have a picture taken

izzy wrote:I didn't dive a £1 pound to charity the other day because I wanted chicken and chips. Am I an immature, childish scumbag now?

2. That's silly, it's not like signing the shirt would have cost Cronnie any money
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:45 am

izzy wrote:
Lex wrote:Actually Izzy, not signing a shirt because it's a rivals, especially when the person presenting the shirt is just a kid, is rather immature
He didn't sign the shirt. Big deal.

Of course its a big deal atleast to that 10 year old girl its a pretty childish and immature thing to do.....

If i was 10 and my country's best and favourite player refused to sign my shirt for such stupid reasons it would upset me greatly....

How hard can it be to sign someones shirt?

Meh though, its Ronaldo's life its up to him what he wants to do with it but its an extremely childish thing to do.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:46 am

Lex wrote:Two things wrong with that, though

izzy wrote:But here's the thing, did it say that Ronaldo knew the girl was a big fan of his? Did it say that Ronaldo looked her in the eye, then the shirt and walked of LOLing like no tomorrow?

1. He didn't need to know she was a fan. If a kid stood in line to get my autograph and she presented me with a Nasri city shirt, i'd be shocked BUT i can't see how i could say to the kid "sorry, this is a douchebag's shirt, i'm not signing that" I despise Cronaldo as much as the next sensible person, but if he made an appearance at King's Cross, i'd go and get an autograph and have a picture taken

izzy wrote:I didn't dive a £1 pound to charity the other day because I wanted chicken and chips. Am I an immature, childish scumbag now?

2. That's silly, it's not like signing the shirt would have cost Cronnie any money

But the arguement being used throughout the thread is because of the girls age.................

Some are even saying had she been older (20 or something), this would have been fine.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:04 pm

kiranr wrote:Izzy, look at some of the reactions on the first page. I am sure if Madrid hadn't reacted like that, this thread wouldn't be 6 pages long.

Basically what i was trying to say.

Actually you know since there are so many Madrid Fans here ,it has become an obligation to defend CR at every instant.

If one person doesnt ,he ends up getting flamed and abused.So that person wouldnt have no choice but to jump on the bandwagon and defend him.I'm sure some of the Madrid Fans defending him ,inside i'm sure their reaction would something different compared to the other fanboys

And Jack please shut up.Last time i saw you were a CR hater too ?..Isnt hating on him when he doesnt even know you make you a little girl yourself ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:09 pm

So i should be facepalming myself for calling CR immature for not signing a little portuguese kid's jersey ..

Height of Fanboyism Izzy.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Fabregas is being called "plastic" for signing an Oezil jersey Laughing :facepalm:

What an idiot seriously.

Just shows Cesc is a mature human being :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Ronaldo is mature and intelligent... Somewhere between Gary Kasparov and Yuri Averbakh.. You can read intelligence on his face.

The day Ronaldo lost a fan - Page 5 Cristiano-ronaldo-481-showing-his-right-leg-thighs-muscles-after-scoring-a-goal-in-atletico-madrid-vs-real-madrid-la-liga-2012
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Surag wrote:So i should be facepalming myself for calling CR immature for not signing a little portuguese kid's jersey ..

Do you know what I find stupid? Crap like this. People like Surag who act like there was a time he didn't make himself look like a constant fool on here. Crying whenever someone mentioned Juve, forgot about that?

Here's the thing, let me break it down in multiple situations so you can grasp this.

When RVP acted 'foolish' = Arsenal fans, 'He's a legend, don't hate etc'
When JT was being called racist = Chelsea fans, 'Lies, people riding him for his past behaviour, haters etc'
When Balo acts stupid = City fans, (chemicalboy really) 'Media out to get him, doing nothing wrong, he's just being himself etc.'
When Messi kicks ball at crowd Barca fans = 'He didn't boot at them, he didn't kick it hard etc'

WHEN RONALDO DOESN'T SIGN A SHIRT = Madrid fans 'It's just a shirt, he didn't slap her, so what?, What a Legend!'
Rest of forum reaction = 'Ronaldo is scum, Madrid fans are a disgrace blah blah blah.

Last edited by izzy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Surag wrote:Basically what i was trying to say.

Actually you know since there are so many Madrid Fans here ,it has become an obligation to defend CR at every instant.

If one person doesnt ,he ends up getting flamed and abused.So that person wouldnt have no choice but to jump on the bandwagon and defend him.I'm sure some of the Madrid Fans defending him ,inside i'm sure their reaction would something different compared to the other fanboys

And Jack please shut up.Last time i saw you were a CR hater too ?..Isnt hating on him when he doesnt even know you make you a little girl yourself ?

Basically what you said? Oh please. Calling someone immature and you don't even know him is crap.

The part in red sums up how stupid this has gotten. Jack may not like CR, but he's not as petty, as ridiculous to make a hate crime out of this.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Ok ok chill out .lol

Yup i get angry when somebody mention Juve with false evidence from BS newspapers(talking about the scandal) and i have every reason to be livid.
This forum is a learning process though.Learning how to take things in my stride.

Ok dont get personal now.You have to realize half the people are trolling(including me) when they make exagerrating comments.Nothing new here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Page 7! o_O
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 pm

rwo power wrote:Page 7! o_O
I was more amazed that the "Xavi lives with his parents!" thread made it to page 5
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Lex wrote:
rwo power wrote:Page 7! o_O
I was more amazed that the "Xavi lives with his parents!" thread made it to page 5
Summer break + some 'special' people :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Izzy's the man!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:36 pm

We need to get rid of Some Madrid fans on this forum, she's a child for Godsake, if he refuse an adult that is understandable

and she's even Portuguese
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:39 pm

izzy wrote:
Surag wrote:So i should be facepalming myself for calling CR immature for not signing a little portuguese kid's jersey ..

Do you know what I find stupid? Crap like this. People like Surag who act like there was a time he didn't make himself look like a constant fool on here. Crying whenever someone mentioned Juve, forgot about that?

Here's the thing, let me break it down in multiple situations so you can grasp this.

When JT was being called racist = Chelsea fans, 'Lies, people riding him for his past behaviour, haters etc'
When Balo acts stupid = City fans, (chemicalboy really) 'Media out to get him, doing nothing wrong, he's just being himself etc.'
When Messi kicks ball at crowd Barca fans = 'He didn't boot at them, he didn't kick it hard etc'

WHEN RONALDO DOESN'T SIGN A SHIRT = Madrid fans 'It's just a shirt, he didn't slap her, so what?
Rest of forum reaction = 'Ronaldo is scum, Madrid fans are a disgrace blah blah blah.

yeah, you got the Madrid part wrong Laughing

Clearly people are calling him a legend here.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:41 pm

kiranr wrote:
izzy wrote:

WHEN RONALDO DOESN'T SIGN A SHIRT = Madrid fans 'It's just a shirt, he didn't slap her, so what?

yeah, you got the Madrid part wrong Laughing

Clearly people are calling him a legend here.

Ok then, i'll edit it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Izzy Madrid warrior :bow:
Pedram
Pedram