Why Everyone in this Forums seems against Bosingwa.

+3
Abramovich
lszanto
launchpad
7 posters

Go down

Why Everyone in this Forums seems against Bosingwa. Empty Why Everyone in this Forums seems against Bosingwa.

Post by launchpad Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 pm

I get this feeling that almost every member of this forum wants Bosingwa to quit stamford Bridge.I wonder why?????
To me he is very good RB, though he is not going too much forward i presume him to be very cometent to reatin his place in the squad. Shocked
launchpad
launchpad
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Why Everyone in this Forums seems against Bosingwa. Empty Re: Why Everyone in this Forums seems against Bosingwa.

Post by lszanto Thu May 31, 2012 12:52 pm

I really don't rate him. He's a calamity in defense and I think he's bad going forward, he's a poor crosser imo.

He was great against barca because they don't have big men up front.

But so many games at the start of the season he'd make horrible mistakes and leave us exposed at the back. I don't remember which game it was but Kick held the same view as you and changed it after one of the games earlier in the season Razz
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Why Everyone in this Forums seems against Bosingwa. Empty Re: Why Everyone in this Forums seems against Bosingwa.

Post by Abramovich Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

His first season wasn't that bad but injuries just killed him I suppose and he really really is shite.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu May 31, 2012 1:18 pm

He screwed up a lot recently and thats mainly because he doesn't have any competition from below him. And then he blocked JT too.. Razz
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 31, 2012 1:30 pm

He is the worst defender we have, Ivanovic, a natural CB is better going forward than he is, the only thing Bosingwa brings to the table is his monobrow. I WANT HIM OUT.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Oh, and my Sig. He ruined our first ever CL cup lifting!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu May 31, 2012 2:46 pm

launchpad wrote: To me he is very good RB

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

di you hit your head or somehting, the only player in our squad more useless then bossingwa is malouda and tbh its a close call
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 pm

LOOOOOOL Laughing

Are you frakking shitting me??? Like I told Kick the other day, Bosingwa is the WORST RB we've had in the last 15 years or so. Can't believe you even rate him in the slightest bit. Opposing teams prefer to attack us from the right because they know Cole is a good cover on the left and Bosingwa is shit! Laughing

Glad he's out.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down