lenear1030
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
59 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Brendan Rodgers new Liverpool manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Brendan Rodgers new Liverpool manager

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 30, 2012 12:26 pm

SchinnerC wrote:Martinez back to Swansea!! Yeah.. In my dream...

Pat Rice is being mentioned as a potential replacement for Brendan. Personally would love it!

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Brendan Rodgers new Liverpool manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Brendan Rodgers new Liverpool manager

Post by Adit Wed May 30, 2012 12:27 pm

''We support our manager. Full stop. If any of you are unable to do that, you will find yourselves looking for another fansite to post on. ''

As i said RAWK is a ''worship everything LFC'' forum lol..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed May 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Andy Caroll false number nine Laughing
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Not a fan of this choice. Rodgers is currently a one-season-wonder, I find this appointment to be very risky... We'll see.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 30, 2012 12:57 pm

RAWK :I'mveryunoriginal:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 30, 2012 1:18 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:O.'.O??? AVB??? Suspect
We fixed that already. pirat

you wont have Drogbas black magic next year :coffee:
He still bleeds blue Very Happy.....meaning he'll still perform his black magic for us wherever he goes. Very Happy

That said, we still have Mikel who should at least have practiced the art or learnt something from Drog. Razz
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Martinez turned them down lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 30, 2012 1:24 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
He still bleeds blue Very Happy.....meaning he'll still perform his black magic for us wherever he goes. Very Happy

That said, we still have Mikel who should at least have practiced the art or learnt something from Drog. Razz

I know he loves Marseille deep down no need to state the obvious babs Very Happy

Mikel is largely inexperienced in that department since he just turned 25 last months he needs an extra 5 years(8942395543 human years) to reach the age of the Drog to carry the honour of blessing your team eco smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Mikel is the new god of football though :bow:

#therealIgwe
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

I know he loves Marseille deep down no need to state the obvious babs Very Happy

Mikel is largely inexperienced in that department since he just turned 25 last months he needs an extra 5 years(8942395543 human years) to reach the age of the Drog to carry the honour of blessing your team eco smile
Spent more way more years at Chelsea than at Marsielle, Charlie! He loves us more. smoking

Anyway, don't worry about it. I'm sure Mikel has spent enough time as an apprentice for Drog. He should be decent enough now. eco smile
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Spent more way more years at Chelsea than at Marsielle, Charlie! He loves us more. smoking

Anyway, don't worry about it. I'm sure Mikel has spent enough time as an apprentice for Drog. He should be decent enough now. eco smile

he came to light at Marseille and only went to Chelsea because french fans wanted to show England who the bosses were, you should be happy he gave in to their demand, sweety!! gracious fans are the best just saying eco smile

Apprentice??? thought that was Essien, Mikel was usually left in the cold according to my sources, but i am sure he will learn how to do it in the next few years, so it means 4 years of trial and error with the 5th year being his breakthrough season Cool
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed May 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Zealous wrote:Martinez turned them down lol

The best thing he could have done for Liverpool.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed May 30, 2012 1:51 pm

6th-7th no decent league cup runs, gets fired, and hire Sam allardyce as he leads the hammers back to the PL and a 11th place on the table.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

he came to light at Marseille and only went to Chelsea because french fans wanted to show England who the bosses were, you should be happy he gave in to their demand, sweety!! gracious fans are the best just saying eco smile

Apprentice??? thought that was Essien, Mikel was usually left in the cold according to my sources, but i am sure he will learn how to do it in the next few years, so it means 4 years of trial and error with the 5th year being his breakthrough season Cool
LOL keep dreaming. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

I hope the Liverpool fans give him a chance. This is a good appointment imo. He is a good young manager who will only get better.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed May 30, 2012 1:55 pm

mr-r34 wrote:6th-7th no decent league cup runs, gets fired, and hire Sam allardyce as he leads the hammers back to the PL and a 11th place on the table.

My point exactly. :facepalm: Give the guy a chance.

He will get 'Pool playing better football and will improve your league campaign in comparison to KD's disastrous campaign.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Wed May 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Reminds me of the Hodgson appointment.

Gonna stick a few quid on at bookies for him to be sacked by Christmas.

Dont think he is a big enough name for Liverpool fans, think he will have a hard time working with bigger name players, Garrard and Carra rule the roost there. Then he has to try and form some kind of working relationship with Suarez.

Liverpool fans still think they area top 4 team, I cant help but ask my self if Rodgers would have even been considered to take over the like of UTD, City, Chelsea. Arsenal.

After a few defeats the fans will have the candles out demanding for an enquiry into why Rafa wasnt brought back when he already knows the Liverpool way.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 30, 2012 2:21 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

So you hire his side kick instead?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed May 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Zealous wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

So you hire his side kick instead?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pointless argument really.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Wed May 30, 2012 2:44 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/9013702/Swansea-manager-Brendan-Rodgers-aims-to-convert-long-ball-believers.html
Tiki -taka = Yes

Not necessarily a bad thing. Will be interesting to see what he does with the squad.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 30, 2012 2:51 pm

When you have owners willing to spend and some of the players we have, top four is very achievable.

Spurs will probably lose Modric and Bale - so they are going to be weaker you would think. Newcastle don't have as good of team as us. Arsenal are pretty much a one man team. We can very much get top four next season and that will be the aim of FSG and Rodgers.

Let's not lower our expectations after one season where we lost key players to injury, our leading striker got banned and we were incredibly unlucky. Rodgers is taking over a spine of a very good team. When you have Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Bellamy, Suarez etc - top four is a very achieveable aim!

Brendan Rodgers new Liverpool manager - Page 2 Rofl_10bBrendan Rodgers new Liverpool manager - Page 2 Rofl_10bBrendan Rodgers new Liverpool manager - Page 2 Rofl_10bBrendan Rodgers new Liverpool manager - Page 2 Rofl_10bBrendan Rodgers new Liverpool manager - Page 2 Rofl_10bBrendan Rodgers new Liverpool manager - Page 2 Rofl_10b
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 30, 2012 2:53 pm

:facepalm:

Delusion at its finest.

The only person I'd take in that squad is Suarez. Even Gerrard is aging a lot faster than Lamps did when Lamps was his age.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed May 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Lets be honest.We are extremely unlikely to finish in top 4 next season.So what we need is stability and clear philosophy for future.Also needs to be sensible in the transfer market.

Just hope we give enough Rodgers enough time to implement a proper structure through the club.I think FSG are prepared to give him the time as he is their man unlike Kenny.

So dont think he will be under any immediate pressure even if he didnt get immediate results.THink regarldess of results next season (unless relegation form) he will be there for atleast 2 / probably 3 seasons at the worst.

As for fans getting on his back as long as he doesnt act like an idiot off the field like hodgson then that is a remote possibility for the time being.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Barrettinator wrote::facepalm:

Delusion at its finest.

The only person I'd take in that squad is Suarez. Even Gerrard is aging a lot faster than Lamps did when Lamps was his age.

Want more? eco smile

Won't be able to attract many top players that's for sure!

Bullshit. Chelsea have just attracted a top player this week and they don't even have apermanent manager!

The prospect - nay PROMISE - of playing attractive, attacking Barca-type footy is enough for most players to want to join us.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 30, 2012 3:04 pm

donttreadonred wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/9013702/Swansea-manager-Brendan-Rodgers-aims-to-convert-long-ball-believers.html
Tiki -taka = Yes

Not necessarily a bad thing. Will be interesting to see what he does with the squad.

He's a coach who has specific ideas .. Guardiola's specific ideas lol

Jokes aside , his appointment might seem a bit risky , however , he really seems passionate about his job and that can only be good for Liverpool.

If he can handle the pressure , i guess it remains to be seen .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Most deluded fanbase in the World.

They haven't been relevant for years now yet keep insisting they are.

Spuds have already overtaken them. If Cabaye & Pardeux keep signing the Cisse's and Debuchy's of this world it won't be long before Newcastle do as well.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next