Cotes
donttreadonred
Patrick Bateman
Dante
Onyx
65 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which club will Guardiola go to next? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which club will Guardiola go to next?

Post by futbol Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Man City makes sense with all the La Liga players there. He can properly build around Silva, Yaya, Agüero. He would get rid of Balotelli, Tevez and Nasri though, no doubt. He might buy Sanchez or Villa next summer instead (Barca will get rid of 1 surely). And he'd need a proper central midfielder in the Modric mould. I don't know who though.

Next season: SAF vs. Mourinho @ Chelsea vs. Pep @ City. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Which club will Guardiola go to next? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which club will Guardiola go to next?

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:50 am

Apparently according to Jibbers reports, he has snubbed Man City for Man United. Which one hmm
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:19 am

Johan Cruyff feels that Pep Guardiola would be his ideal successor as coach for the Catalunya team.

The Barcelona legend called time on his career as a trainer on Wednesday after his side played out a 1-1 draw with Nigeria, and is in no doubt as to who should take the reins.

"Guardiola is the ideal man, but of course he is still very young. It seems that he will coach in England and then he might not have time for that," the 65-year-old told reporters.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:26 am

I think he could coach both English club and the Cats though maybe too much work for him... Bojan wouldn't be happy at all...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Guardiola: I will return to coaching next season

Former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has revealed his intention to return to the sidelines in the next season.

The tactician has been absent from the game since his departure from the club after the 2011-12 campaign and has now shared that he intents to take over a coaching role again at some point.

"Yes, I would like to come back to coaching," he stated during the press conference ahead of the Ballon d'Or ceremony, however, he did not share any details on where he plans to continue his career.

"I don’t have a team, I don’t know, but I would like to go back to coaching," he noted, adding: "My decision has been taken to coach, but beyond that there is no decision taken."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:12 am

Read on a few websites Guardiola is going to Man City.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 am

Hopefully Arsenal then he doesn't have to do as much work than what he would at other clubs.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:53 am

Zeman: "I don't think my position is delicate. I knew a club official met Guardiola in October. The club is at liberty to meet those that interest it"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 am

I don't want Guardiola to replace Zeman, because I think Zeman's style of play is very entertaining.

However, I would be very interested to see what kind of effect Guardiola would have if he went to Milan.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 am

Am I the only one who can imagine Guardiola becoming the next Bayern coach? I think Guardiola is not so money-hunting as many think. I guess he wants a club with tradition, with a solid board and a with a soul.
And for me ManCity or Chelsea are both no clubs with a soul and a solid board , tbh.
The only thing both clubs can contribute is a huge amount of money. But if he is not as succesful as everyone is expecting at the beginning, he will get sacked as quickly as possible.

For me Bayern is at least in the top 3 in his plans.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Well, the Bayern option is definitely viable, especially with a Sammer comment like "Bayern will always present a super-solution: either the super-solution Heynckes or a new super-solution". And as there are not so many "super solutions" around and Heynckes may very well resign this summer, one can stay curious for sure.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by samcooke1991 Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Blackpool
samcooke1991
samcooke1991
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

http://www.oddslife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Swanselona hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Bayern Munich have made the first move to bring Pep Guardiola to the Allianz Arena next season.

Guardiola, who is currently on a year-long sabbatical, will be the most sought after coach in world football this summer having guided Barcelona to 14 trophies during four years at the Nou Camp.

He recently indicated at the FIFA Ballon d'Or awards ceremony that he intends to return to football in the near future.

Both Manchester City and Chelsea have been tipped to make managerial changes at the end of the season and have been linked with the Spaniard.

But Bundesliga giants Bayern, whose current coach Jupp Heynckes' contract expires in June, are also eager to lure the former Spain international.
According to sources in Germany, senior Bayern chiefs recently held talks with Guardiola's representative Josep Maria Orobitg, who spent a few days in Munich last week.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:45 pm

If Bayern do sign Guardiola you wont hear it from either side until the end of the season.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:28 pm

if hes coming to bayern i really hope bayern end this season n a high note
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Btw the [german] original source:

www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/fc-bayern-guardiolas-berater-muenchen-2697766.html

If he can get a decent grasp of German I think Bayern is perfect for him. I wonder if he's going to try his 3-4-3 there though and I doubt he'll be a fan of Gomez spearheading the attack.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:20 pm

I think 4-3-3 is Pep's primary formation.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:29 pm

dunno if this was posted here before but spox.com says that Guardiola and Bayern have agreed terms. they got their info from Sky-Italia..
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 am

Well that escalated quickly then.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:20 am

Apparently Guardiola has agreed terms with Inter, City, Milan, Roma, Brescia, Chelsea and now Bayern.

I highly doubt he will be going to Bayern when there is little indication of that move.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 am

Tancredi Palmeri said it, so it has to be true.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:23 am

Arquitecto wrote:Apparently Guardiola has agreed terms with Inter, City, Milan, Roma, Brescia, Chelsea and now Bayern.

I highly doubt he will be going to Bayern when there is little indication of that move.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:25 am

Maybe he's agreed terms with all of them, but has to choose one of them and click the accept button? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:27 am

peerIess wrote:Tancredi Palmeri said it, so it has to be true.

Really? Tanc? The man who blocks every single twitter user if they blast his opinions and sources? (which end up wrong more then half the time).

Unless you're being sarcastic.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:27 am

I'm pretty sure someone at Sky screwed up. I find it highly coincidental that tz reports a meeting with Guardiola's agent and right when that news starts hitting the English language media Sky Italia reports a done deal.

I'm more inclined to believe the report on a meeting between club and agent over a "done deal" reported by media that has little connection to either party involved.

Didn't Palmeri just tweet that Sky Italia is reporting this?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next