The king talks

3 posters

Go down

The king talks Empty The king talks

Post by salmano9 Fri 25 May 2012, 16:16

Del Piero: “This year I’ve clinched two titles”

Obviously, Alex’ future focused the whole media attention but he allowed himself to steep in the earliest past: “With the Scudetto we’ve reached the top after a very hard but extraordinary season. Moreover, the fans’ tribute in Turin has sent a shiver down my spine. I’ll always thank them. Against Atalanta, I celebrated the victory of two titles: one clinched with the team, and one received on the pitch from our supporters for my involvement with this side. I’ll keep Juventus fans and my teammates in my mind forever. I’ve spoken to some of them, especially those involved with the national squad just to wish them good luck, while I’ll meet the others very soon. What we’ve done over these years will last forever.”

“When I was a child, I didn’t dream about ending my career at Juve – continued Alex – but I dreamt about winning with the Bianconeri and with the National side. I didn’t think about great finales, but about targets to achieve. The number 10 shirt? I hope that the player who will wear it, will have an even more extraordinary career. This is the reason why I didn’t want the club to withdraw it: every child must have the right to dream about wearing this shirt.”

This almost made me cry :'( FORZA ALEX PER SEMPRE!!!!!!! TI AMO (NO HOMO)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

The king talks Empty Re: The king talks

Post by Cotes Fri 25 May 2012, 16:53

Forza Ale!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri 25 May 2012, 17:04

“Juve are in safe hands, because this side hasn’t only one captain, but there are Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio, Pirlo… many valuable players with a great character, therefore all fans can relax.” - Alessandro Del Piero
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 25 May 2012, 17:40

The_ItalianFool wrote:“Juve are in safe hands, because this side hasn’t only one captain, but there are Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio, Pirlo… many valuable players with a great character, therefore all fans can relax.” - Alessandro Del Piero

This and what i highlited shows how much he loves juve and want them to remain champions forever.. it really is sad to hear it :'(... i hope chiellini and marhcisio take care of our juve after buffon and Prilo ...
I dont know how i will feel when will not see ale in the bench or starting line up Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 25 May 2012, 17:42

Maybe verrati, un vero juvintino can wear the 10 jersey..
As for Chiellini and Marchisio, mi fido di te
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down