Who will carry the torch for Africa now?

+29
FennecFox7
Internal
Berbaflop
Zuess99
Kick
Dante
VivaStPauli
Le Samourai
Jeps33178
BarrileteCosmico
Ali
Blue Barrett
animal.crackers
nasir6371
Guiltybystander
elm_baraja_shaman
S32TABLANCA
Raptorgunner
Neutral
Catracho
Mr Nick09
LeBĂ©ninois
vizkosity
Forza
urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S
Lex
fatman123
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who will carry the torch for Africa now? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who will carry the torch for Africa now?

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 27, 2012 4:49 pm

algeria

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Who will carry the torch for Africa now? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who will carry the torch for Africa now?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 27, 2012 4:52 pm

The entire French national team Who will carry the torch for Africa now? - Page 3 Trolldolski
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun May 27, 2012 4:54 pm

DAT Ivorian U17 striker. Only Nick will know who I'm referring to. :coffee:

Last edited by Gil on Sun May 27, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Lionel Messi from Cameroon :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Gil wrote:DAT Ivorian U17 striker. Only Nick will know who I'm referring to. :coffee:

Coulibaly? who is currently wasting himself at Spuds Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Gil wrote:DAT Ivorian U17 striker. Only Nick will know who I'm referring to. :coffee:

Coulibaly? who is currently wasting himself at Spuds Laughing

Sounds like someone is jelly... The man is going to be a starlet with Spurs. And you only have Cisse- how sad Sad

:dance:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun May 27, 2012 5:27 pm

How can all these players who were born in Europe carry the torch for Africa?

Jesus Christ :facepalm:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 27, 2012 5:32 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:How can all these players who were born in Europe carry the torch for Africa?

In most European countries, unlike in America, if you are born to foreign parents you are not a citizen of that European country but of your parent's country. Which is why most of them have that nationality. Anyways, I agree that they probably don't feel tremendously African...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun May 27, 2012 5:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:How can all these players who were born in Europe carry the torch for Africa?

In most European countries, unlike in America, if you are born to foreign parents you are not a citizen of that European country but of your parent's country. Which is why most of them have that nationality. Anyways, I agree that they probably don't feel tremendously African...

I wasnt even thinking about strict citizenship, but how exactly is someone who's family left Africa and emigrated to another country on another continent (obviously for a reason) going to "carry the torch" for Africa? If they play for an African national team you have an argument...but Lukaku, Balotelli, Benzema? Not only were they born in Europe, they're all playing for European national teams...How in any way are they carrying the torch for Congo/Ghana/Algeria ? Thats stupid tbh

In all honesty just the idea of one player "carrying the torch" for all of Africa strikes me as very very odd/awkward

Is there a player that carries the torch for North America? South America? Europe? Asia? Never heard of anyone said to be doing that for any of those continents...So why Africa? Theres like 60 countries on that continent, and yet one player apparently carries the torch for all of them? Maybe I'm just a foreigner who doesn't understand continent-wide pride...but something about the whole idea of lumping every African country together reeks of disrespect
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun May 27, 2012 7:32 pm

I know who you are referring to :I'mveryunoriginal:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3