Carry On My Wayward Son: AC Milan vs Udinese

+3
Kaladin
Dante
M99
7 posters

Go down

Carry On My Wayward Son: AC Milan vs Udinese Empty Carry On My Wayward Son: AC Milan vs Udinese

Post by M99 Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Just in - Bonaventura Injured. Boateng will start ahead of him..... Probable XI vs Udinese: Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Honda, Kucka, Montolivo, Boateng; Bacca, Niang.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/calcio/milan/milan-bonaventura-a-rischio-contro-l-udinese_1089154-201602a.shtml
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Carry On My Wayward Son: AC Milan vs Udinese Empty Re: Carry On My Wayward Son: AC Milan vs Udinese

Post by Dante Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Sky says

Bacca - Niang

Honda - Bertolacci - Montolivo - Kucka

Antonelli - Romagnoli - Alex - Abate

Donnarumma

Let's hope we won't miss Jack too much .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Carry On My Wayward Son: AC Milan vs Udinese Empty Re: Carry On My Wayward Son: AC Milan vs Udinese

Post by M99 Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Dante wrote:Sky says

Bacca - Niang

Donnarumma

I do like this lineup better. Donarumma on centre forward seems a strange decision though but I am confident in Sinisterovic's tactics.

Man with the Bee fiasco and "potential cutbacks" expected in the summer, I hope this game removes the bad taste from my mouth.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Lets hope this team has it in them to be able to finish 3rd, we need CL for those 'cutbacks'

Bacca - Niang

Donnarumma

Why not a 4-3-1-2 just for this game? Makes much more sense than Kucka on the right and Honda on the left lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:26 pm

Yeah I might kill myself watching Honda on the left Laughing

That's gonna be real ugly
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:40 pm

M99 wrote:

Bacca - Niang

Donnarumma

I do like this lineup better. Donarumma on centre forward seems a strange decision though but I am confident in Sinisterovic's tactics.

Man with the Bee fiasco and "potential cutbacks" expected in the summer, I hope this game removes the bad taste from my mouth.

Lol because i didn't have the formation facing downwards (:

imo my way >>>>>> different hmm

As for the rest , lol why are you guys taking the cutbacks thing seriously? Except this summer , that has been the norm for quite a long time now. And except the summer we got Ibra , it was the norm since 08-09. Cutbacks have been around for quite a while , surprised you guys give two shits about this . Damn even before 08-09 , we barely spend anything after the summer of 05-06 . It's always been like that regardless of any bee , Berlusconi spends one summer , doesn't spend for the next 3 summers or something .

And by all means , i prefer spending less and develop our own younger players like Donnarumma , rather than Bee supposedly splashing the cash and Galliani getting 20m Bertolaccis every now and then . I'll be honest , last season was desperate , however i am not convinced by Bee. Had a full year to complete this , he clearly doesn't have the money . The Chinese who were with him left for Manchester City , probably the ones with the actual money.. and let's not forget Forbes calling him out twice last season , it's hardly a surprise it turned out like this. Can't say it has affected me one bit , this with all honesty i have. I had my own very real doubts with him taking so long months ago , i can't care less by now tbh .

And even though it's highly likely we won't spend as much as we did last summer.. pls take the latest rumours of LaRepubblica about cutbacks with a pinch of salt. They may know their economics and have their info about business and what not , but what do they know about the sport , or Milan in this case ? I'd say with just EL and free ourselves of certain contracts which expire this summer , we'll have enough to spend a good amount on some good players .

Besides , judging from the work that's been done this season , we barely need to break the bank . We only need 2-3 good players at best , anything more it will be depth signings and likely free players Vangioni . Bee not happening will hardly put a dent on our goals , if anything we should thank Bee with all we've got , he made Berlusconi to open his wallet once again  rofl

Anyway . Don't underestimate the money we will be saving from Inzaghi , Seedorf , Torres , De Jong , Mexes , other fodder e.t.c . Add in whatever we get from any sales plus whatever the budget is going to be... pretty sure we will have the means necessary to get a couple of good players , we don't even need that much more . I'd worry thrice as much not about any arbitrary cutbacks , but for Galliani and where he spends what .

Finally , and be sure about this , since Berlusconi wants to do business , he'll find new people . Can't give a shit about Bee with all honesty i have. Eventually something else will come up on that front .

ES wrote:Lets hope this team has it in them to be able to finish 3rd, we need CL for those 'cutbacks'

Bacca - Niang

Donnarumma

Why not a 4-3-1-2 just for this game? Makes much more sense than Kucka on the right and Honda on the left lol

Agreed , at least it seems the reasonable thing to do ? I get it tho , when it works , don't mess with it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:07 am

So Fiorentina drew vs Bologna, and they play Inter next week, meaning someone will definitely drop points.

We need to get our shit together right now. Or I should say keep it together.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:55 am

Il Diavolo wrote:So Fiorentina drew vs Bologna, and they play Inter next week, meaning someone will definitely drop points.

We need to get our shit together right now. Or I should say keep it together.

Exactly.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Oh look, we're not capitalizing on other team's slip ups. Who would've thought?!
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:52 pm

Donnarumma with an excellent double-save, then the defense simply let's an Udin player through to score their goal.

Hopefully we manage to play better in the second half.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:52 pm

HT 0-1

Niang has been bad, always tries to dribble past his opponent but body doesn't allow him so. Kucka isn't providing much on the left and Honda has been so goddamn slow, i've made life-impacting decisions faster than his decision on which team mate should get the ball.

And of course its Armero the one to score, just like it was for Saponara, just like it will be for SES once we face Roma.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:09 pm

GOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:31 pm

This is gonna end 1-1 isn't it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:42 pm

BEFWGE RHUEG RIJHGERHIUEGRLNJHBHHOESJEGRBIJERGHUGERBIEHG IHGUER EGRIJHE RBIJB

BERTOLAXCCI U FCKING *bleep* SMASHIT IN
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:55 pm

We are unlucky not to win, but I am satsified with the team's performance. There should be more direction, and many times our decision-making has failed us, but we are showing some promise.

Our attacking play is generally too individualistic, and we dribble when we should pass.

Also, it was mistake to sub Prince in for Niang. I am not convinced Prince will be of much use to us.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:55 pm

2 points dropped, in typical Milan fashion
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Agreed from what I saw. Prince is capable of a magic moment, but it seems he is intent on making that happen. I recall a moment late in the game where he tried to be a hero instead of keeping the pressure on.

I rarely make time for Milan these past couple of season, but it was fun to watch. It definitely felt like we would get the second goal, however it didn't happen. That being said, it was still enjoyable and exciting for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:14 pm

I'm with Spencer here, disappointing result but positive performance. We were unlucky no to win and I'm really pissed at our defence for letting us down when Donarumma gave them two lifelines. Ugh this is gonna suck harder when Roma wins today.

ES wrote:
And of course its Armero the one to score, just like it was for Saponara, just like it will be for SES once we face Roma.

I might just quit and start watching golf if Cerci scores against us next week.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down