BAYERN_MUNICH
Le Samourai
rwo power
Forza
juanamo
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Bayern the model to follow? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Bayern the model to follow?

Post by the xcx Tue May 22, 2012 10:08 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:You have to reach those finals first :vagi:
Just so we can lose them? No thanks :vagi:

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Is Bayern the model to follow? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Bayern the model to follow?

Post by Babun Tue May 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Actually, clubs borrowing money is okay otherwise you wouldn't see teams like Farca emerge. They borrowed money massively at the start of the decade to grow bigger.
The problem is the way most clubs invest, they do it too risky. Bayern model is fine for a big club but not the best for other clubs. How are small clubs going to compete financially if they aren't able to borrow money? Look at BVB for example, they have a great crop but have to sell every year to stay competitive.

It's like establishing a class system in football. Bigger clubs will get bigger while smaller ones get more insignificat with time.

On a side note, a salary cap would make more sense than current FFP and would make football more competitive as well. Look at NBA and you'll see the difference.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 23, 2012 3:19 am

There's no beating around the bush, they are not the model to follow ffs. Losers treble.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed May 23, 2012 3:27 am

jibers wrote:There's no beating around the bush, they are not the model to follow ffs. Losers treble.

Meh, after playing rather poor in the years from 2002-2008 I'm extremly proud of Bayern for reaching 2 of the last 3 CL finals. That's more than many teams can say at any point in history. Having gone from destroyers of the game to playing a nice looking, fluent possesion game that is fun to watch. Now it is just time to take the next step and win major tournaments and the treble.

Bayern isn't far away from winning the treble and never before have I been more excited as a Bayern Munich fan. It's a great model to follow and the next 5 years of watching Bayern should be tons of fun.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 23, 2012 3:29 am

ioilersrock448 wrote:
jibers wrote:There's no beating around the bush, they are not the model to follow ffs. Losers treble.

Meh, after playing rather poor in the years from 2002-2008 I'm extremly proud of Bayern for reaching 2 of the last 3 CL finals. That's more than many teams can say at any point in history. Having gone from destroyers of the game to playing a nice looking, fluent possesion game that is fun to watch. Now it is just time to take the next step and win major tournaments and the treble.

Bayern isn't far away from winning the treble and never before have I been more excited as a Bayern Munich fan. It's a great model to follow and the next 5 years of watching Bayern should be tons of fun.
ioilersrock448 wrote:

Bayern still failed. Be proud of it. United had a poor season. We won. Community shield....Bayern had a poor season they won a ...... :vagi:....they are top 3 ..... :vagi:...

Last edited by jibers on Wed May 23, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed May 23, 2012 3:35 am

Stop spamming, jibers.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 23, 2012 3:37 am

Seriously..where have you been?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed May 23, 2012 3:42 am

I haven't been anywhere, now please keep the thread on topic. Use the off-topic section if you want to discuss other things or you are bored.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 23, 2012 10:30 am

Jibers spam deleted.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 12:15 pm

You guys can laugh at us as much as you can, but know that we'll always bounce back
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 23, 2012 12:23 pm

There's not much to bounce back from. Bayern only really lost to Dortmund in the league, which can happen, they have 73 points, which would have meant the Bundesliga title in most years, they reached the UCL finals by beating Real effing Madrid, they dominated Chelsea, they're financially solid, yes they went without titles, but when you watch this Bayern team play you know they'll get those titles, and soon.

The obvious lack of depth just killed them. Yes, Gomez and Robben missed sitters, little Arjen even missed that penalty. Tough shit. Next season Robben won't have to play immediatly after he gets back from injury, because Shaqiri can rotate with him. Pizarro can fill in for Gomez, who looked tired ever since february, I expect one or two more depth signings so the midfield will be able to rotate as well.

Sorry, but to me, it just looked like the Bayern attack was tired. They still played some amazing football, they just lacked the crisp sharpness you need to win a final. You get that by not being tired. Bayern are working on that.

So in conclusion: Nothing to bounce back from, Bayern had a great season, without titles, yes, but only because Dortmund set a new record this season, and because Chelsea really rode their luck, and just had the more experienced, big-balled, cold-blooded forward.

Get Gomez some rest through rotation, have a proper backup for Robbéry, and wait. Titles will come. Dante and Buyten being there already means a huge relief for your back four.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 2:12 pm

is your knee hurting? one minute Robben is a disturbance, the next minute he's not a disturbance....?

Seriously dude.

We've gone 2 seasons without a trophy and you are coming here to tell me, that we don't have anything to bounce back from. seriously dude...?

We're not FC Koln or Arsenal, hope you remember we are Bayern Munchen
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Of course Robben is a disturbance, he's a selfish tit. But it's not like Bayern hasn't dealt with players like that before, and he does make the team stronger.

I obviously want him to be replaced, but not because he missed one penalty, in a match, where he actually did not play too badly. I want him to be replaced because another player is better, not because of some kneejerkery.

Had Reus come, maybe, if Shaqiri shows up, maybe, Robben can be properly replaced. Or if Gomez was more technical it would make sense to bench Robben for Müller.

But you do not boo your own players, you do not kick them out for one bad match, and you do not forget what they did for you just because they're off form.

And regarding the Champion's League, up until 2010 Bayern just might have been Köln or Arsenal, to be honest, Bayern were shit for 6 or 7 years. Be glad you're back now.

Have you watched any matches? Do you really care about nothing besides titles? Yes, Bayern always want to win titles, and going without one for a season is bad. But the way Bayern played, you just can't say they played a bad season. The end result sucked, but with this young Bayern team, and 2 or 3 additions, which the board is already working on, Bayern have nothing to worry about. If they meet Real Madrid again next season, they might just win again. And if they meet Chelsea again, they'll be huge favorites again, and I doubt they'll lose like they did twice.

Just be patient for one measely season, Bayern have improved each season for the past 3 seasons, it used to be up-and-down, but it's recently just been up, up, up. Just shut your pie-hole, grab a nice cold lemonade, or an ice-tea, put your feet up, sit back, relax, and wait for three new class depth signings and look if you can't just snatch the trophy in London, after the Londoners got it in Munich.

But don't be so damn dramatic and flip-floppy, it makes my head spin.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 2:47 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Of course Robben is a disturbance, he's a selfish tit. But it's not like Bayern hasn't dealt with players like that before, and he does make the team stronger.

So you understand Robben is a disturbance, then what exactly are you fighting for if the fans wants a disturbance out of the team...?

VivaStPauli wrote:I obviously want him to be replaced, but not because he missed one penalty, in a match, where he actually did not play too badly. I want him to be replaced because another player is better, not because of some kneejerkery.

Had Reus come, maybe, if Shaqiri shows up, maybe, Robben can be properly replaced. Or if Gomez was more technical it would make sense to bench Robben for Müller.

Benching Robben for Muller means more disturbance, which will not be good for the team, also I don't agree Muller, Reus or Shaqiri are better than Robben.

But I agree I would rather have a talented passionate player in my team(someone like Muller, Shaqiri Hazard) than a quality World-class player but also a loser and selfish joke.(Like Robben)

VivaStPauli wrote:But you do not boo your own players, you do not kick them out for one bad match, and you do not forget what they did for you just because they're off form.

Are you trying to tell me that you actually believe Robben got booed because of one match...?

How about Demichelis, we sold him when he stopped performing, my God that dude gave his entire life and career to BayernMunchen, he cried and didn't want to leave, but that's not how it work.

Football is not emotional games, it's a result sport, if you perform well, then you win all the glory and the whole world will love you for that and if you mess up the fan will hate you for that, you always have to accept the detriment and the benefit.

VivaStPauli wrote:And regarding the Champion's League, up until 2010 Bayern just might have been Köln or Arsenal, to be honest, Bayern were shit for 6 or 7 years. Be glad you're back now.

Ok, dude are you being serious or is your knee-jerking again.

2005 who kicked Arsenal out of Champions league, even after they went unbeaten the previous season...? they still have some of their best players then.

Against Chelsea we only made some few mistakes 4:2 first leg and 3:2 second leg and remember Chelsea were in their prime back then.

Also we got to Europa cup semi Final 2007, we defeated Sporting Lisbon the following year and were unlucky because of injuries and got kicked out by Barca, arguably the strongest team at that time.

and if I can remember we won Bundesliga between this years and also German Cup and you think we're FC Koln.

We had Toni, Makaay, Klose and Podolski playing for us as our striker, hate it or love it, we had a better striker force then and better alternative, when I say strike force I'm talking about strikers no Wingers

VivaStPauli wrote:Have you watched any matches? Do you really care about nothing besides titles? Yes, Bayern always want to win titles, and going without one for a season is bad. But the way Bayern played, you just can't say they played a bad season. The end result sucked, but with this young Bayern team, and 2 or 3 additions, which the board is already working on, Bayern have nothing to worry about. If they meet Real Madrid again next season, they might just win again. And if they meet Chelsea again, they'll be huge favorites again, and I doubt they'll lose like they did twice.

Just be patient for one measely season, Bayern have improved each season for the past 3 seasons, it used to be up-and-down, but it's recently just been up, up, up. Just shut your pie-hole, grab a nice cold lemonade, or an ice-tea, put your feet up, sit back, relax, and wait for three new class depth signings and look if you can't just snatch the trophy in London, after the Londoners got it in Munich.

But don't be so damn dramatic and flip-floppy, it makes my head spin.

Yes I've watched all Bayern Match since 2005 and I agree Van Gaal brought beauty to our playing style but nevertheless I would prefer we win trophies rather than losing a final 5:2 and having Chelsea beat us in our own backyard because a pathetic selfish player missed a penalty.

And yes you don't have much faith in Bayern future as much as I do, this is the reason why I think Kicking Robben out will make us reach full potential as a team, I've always said this even before the final and I will say it again.

He's a great individual player, but he's a disturbance to the team spirit, just like what Ronaldinho became for Barca, If we are to reach full potential Robben must leave, so that Muller can play as Winger, then we'll sign another quality young midfield like Hazard and a top striker, so we do not always have to rely on the wings.

Robben going out of Bayern, will be the best thing that will happen to Bayern, but that will only be best, if we sign a top striker and a quality young midfielder like Luca Moura or Hazard after his departure.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Hehe, flip-floppy (flippy-floppy). Anyway, not that I wouldn't mind seeing Bayern go back to their 2002 - 2008 form (because I really wouldn't mind) but Bayern had a good season. Yes, no titles but one can clearly see that with a bit of fine tuning (and no choking), titles would definitely come.

As for Robben, he is (and was) always a selfish player and I always felt he was flaky (the UCL final confirmed it) but unless you have an adequate replacement (Shaqiri is not ready for such a role as yet), getting rid of him would be a bad and knee jerk decision on Bayern's part.

Oh and Bayern's financial model is something to be proud of...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3