BAYERN_MUNICH
Le Samourai
rwo power
Forza
juanamo
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Bayern the model to follow? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Bayern the model to follow?

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue May 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:The new DL is around 650 Million Per season right?? So did BL pip Ligue 1 now?? 52% is a big BIG Gain. We are expected to gain around 8-10 Million more PER SEASON because of this. I cant imagine what happens after the stadium is paid off. Add another 25-30 Million.

Man we'll be a monster.

but we have to wait about ~6 more years for thestaium to be paid off...and after that money is flowing like water cheers

BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Bayern the model to follow? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Bayern the model to follow?

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue May 22, 2012 2:37 pm

rwo power wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:That was stupid. We should have made a 2 Players In return something Contractual obligation or maybe we should have bought a few shares in there.
AFAIK Hoeness does have quite some shares of Dortmund. I read about that in some report a while ago. Very Happy

Yes and he said he is going to sell them because they even fall after Dortmund won against us Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 2:39 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:The new DL is around 650 Million Per season right?? So did BL pip Ligue 1 now?? 52% is a big BIG Gain. We are expected to gain around 8-10 Million more PER SEASON because of this. I cant imagine what happens after the stadium is paid off. Add another 25-30 Million.

Man we'll be a monster.

but we have to wait about ~6 more years for thestaium to be paid off...and after that money is flowing like water cheers

4. I heard 2016 Jan. Not sure but I have heard it more than once. 2015 to 2016.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 4:47 pm

The only thing I can say is that I am not happy with the model that spent £35million on Gomez because he's German.

A model that sold Van Bommel and Lucio and hired a pathetic coach like JH.

Apart from that I am happy with every other thing.

We need to kick Robben and Gomez out of Bayern Munchen.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 4:53 pm

I would never have guessed Bayern reaching CL finals, so JH did far better than expected, IMO.

The model ain't at fault for selling players... you can put the blame on the coaches for that.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I would never have guessed Bayern reaching CL finals, so JH did far better than expected, IMO.

The model ain't at fault for selling players... you can put the blame on the coaches for that.

A model that doesn't have experienced players like Lucio or Van Bommel who have spent more than 5years in the club

every model has a flaw and I just pointed ours out.

Plus the lack of depth is also retarded.

we've the-same model with Dortmund but they just happen to show theirs in a different weight.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 5:00 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I would never have guessed Bayern reaching CL finals, so JH did far better than expected, IMO.

A model that doesn't have experienced players like Lucio or Van Bommel who have spent more than 5years in the club

every model has a flaw and I just pointed ours out.

Plus the lack of depth is also retarded.

we've the-same model with Dortmund but they just happen to show theirs in a different weight.
Lahm, Schweini, Ribéry, van Buyten, Kroos and Müller have spent 5 years at Bayern. The experience... well, all these guys have long term contracts and are entering the peak of their careers. The same team with more experience has a very good chance of winning a CL in the next 5 years if they grow some balls.

But yes, depth is an area Bayern have a lot of work to do on.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 22, 2012 5:08 pm

The Messiah wrote:The only thing I can say is that I am not happy with the model that spent £35million on Gomez because he's German.

That's not a model. You bought Gomez because Stuttgart was outscoring you, not because it was German. You sold Lucio and Van Bommel because Van Gaal was insane.

Neither of those are a model. :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 pm

The Messiah wrote:The only thing I can say is that I am not happy with the model that spent £35million on Gomez because he's German.

You are pretty much a garbage fan because you have no consistency & go on a bandwagon.

Your favourite Toni Kroos chickened out a PK. Even Schweni missed a penalty. Lahm missed a PK in Lahm. What if he had we lost that match?? Kick him out too???

Kick out the player who with help from Olic almost single handedly dragged Bayern to the CHL finals in 2009-10. From 2001 to 2010 Bayern never made even the semis. They were a Sleeping Giant to be modest. Maybe a Non-Entity on the big stage.

Bayern had 2-3 points in 3-4 games & everyone knows what Robben did. Everyone knows that had Robben not come in at 2009 & had we not made the finals in 2010 Ribery would have gone to Madrid & would have gone to Madrid. That season convinced many that Bayern an European Top Club too.

Even last season he had 28 G+A in 18 matches. Even in the final he was Bayern's best player IMO after Lahm. The only thing bad about him was his Horrible Mis-timed Shots & Shitty Corner Kicks. But he was the only guy who caused panic among Chelsea.

You will never be a True Bayern fan. You were never a Bayern fan anyway. You are a Bandwagoner who trashed Bads & now you are sucking up to him.

If CHL Final is an indicator then Boateng should be the 1st Guy to Kick out as he was the reason Drogba got a free header. Bandwagoners like you are like Glory Hunter Fans from City/Real. You will never understand that FC Bayern are a family club.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 5:20 pm

And everyone knows that I dont like Gomez but he has scored shit loads of games. My problem with him is he is not technical enough which is a must when you have players like Robben & Ribery. You need a Falcao type striker who will create for himself & if needed drop down & put the wingers through.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Müller at CF :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:And everyone knows that I dont like Gomez but he has scored shit loads of games. My problem with him is he is not technical enough which is a must when you have players like Robben & Ribery. You need a Falcao type striker who will create for himself & if needed drop down & put the wingers through.
Technique is needed when you have guys like Robben and Ribéry :vagi:

I thought the whole point of Gómez was to be the end product of all that accumulated technique. It's just shit happens and players go off form. I'm not kicking Godmez out of Bayern after like 80 goals in 2 seasons.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:And everyone knows that I dont like Gomez but he has scored shit loads of games. My problem with him is he is not technical enough which is a must when you have players like Robben & Ribery. You need a Falcao type striker who will create for himself & if needed drop down & put the wingers through.
Technique is needed when you have guys like Robben and Ribéry :vagi:

I thought the whole point of Gómez was to be the end product of all that accumulated technique. It's just shit happens and players go off form. I'm not kicking Godmez out of Bayern after like 80 goals in 2 seasons.

What I meant is that a guy like Falcao will allow Robbery to play better because Gomez cant combine. Falcao can,he can drop deeper & put those guys through.

Nobody should even talk of dumping a 80 goals ST bar Bandwagoners like YOU KNOW WHO. The issue we need a Different Strikers in matches like this when Opposition defends with 11 Men who will open up space with creativity.

Remember Klose,he never scored that much but the space he opened for others was amazing. That is why Gomez has not scored against Schalke,Gladback & Dortmund. They defend with 10-11 Men & Gomez has to depend on Supplies.

Maybe a 4-4-2 with Gomez + Bomb. Or Gomez 45 minutes & Bomb 45 minutes. Meaning alternating Time. We need Depth. Rotation.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 5:36 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Müller at CF :coffee:

Would work great but in that case we need an Ozil like CAM. Kroos is great but he is CM. He is SLOW Speed Wise & Decision Making wise.

Only problem with Muller is physically he is not great & he is NOT A GOOD ENOUGH SCORER. And Gomez is a Way Better scorer than Muller.

Anyways Atleast Muller has the heart & passion which Kroos with all his talent lacks.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Kroos has slow decision making skills :vagi:.

Müller ain't actually a bad finisher. He just had a bad patch of form this year. His scoring rate from the wings and AM slot ain't bad at all. We really don't know what he's capable of until we try him out at striker.

It's not like Gómez is God at finishing, he's God at positioning and smarting out defenders. Müller would do just as good, IMO.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Why don't we bring back Elber or Legendary Muller because of their past record.

Robben was pathetic he knows it and I know it, as for Gomez I am highly disappointed.

ok oh, talking of Bandwonger, If there is any bandwagoners here, I am afraid it's you my dear friend.

where was you all this years, when I was about the only Bayern fan on this forum going against everyone and standing for Bayern Munchen.

Don't ever disrespect me like that, you Bandwagoner. Go to any Bayern forum and you will see how upset true Bayern fans are with Gomez and Robben. They shattered our dreams and Kroos is my best player and yes I am disappointed in him for refusing to take penalty but still he's only 22 unlike grandpa ugly looking Robben

You started showing your face here because we got to final, I was here when teams like Inter were kicking us out in round of 16 and even as far back as 1999 I've been rooting for Bayern, even when I was a child in Nigeria without any Bayern fans there with me, apart from my nephews and Niece who obviously started supporting Bayern because of me and that of course was around 2005.

Why didn't you sign up to this website until we got to the final, who is the badwagoner, me or you..

Please GTFO
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 5:54 pm

I was here even before this was Goal.com Forums & this is my 6th Tour in this place,I'm not getting into details. I spend day in & day out at various Bayern forums,before you even joined there making this Idrozet profile with your ridiculous Dante pic.

I was there years back before you even learned to spell it.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I was here even before this was Goal.com Forums & this is my 6th Tour in this place,I'm not getting into details. I spend day in & day out at various Bayern forums,before you even joined there making this Idrozet profile with your ridiculous Dante pic.

I was there years back before you even learned to spell it.

I don't have time for Robben fans like yourself.

I am still trying to recover from the defeat and I don't need Robben supporters like yourself disturbing me.

To be honest, I've never cared about what other people think. I just follow my own policy, so gtfo

and yeah, I am in Bayernzone.com, but I hardly ever comment there, I advice you to go to other forums and about all Bayern pages on facebook.

I posted a link here sometimes ago and obviously that's how you got to know I was on Bayernzone.com

I am beginning to suspect this dude is FC-Hollywood, no wonder everyone wanted him banned the very first day he signed up
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 6:10 pm

That's okay. Its not like I care much for Bandwagoners. On 1 day Bads is shit,the next day he is great. And he is not the only player you bandwagon about. IN General, I respond to all bayern fans,even to disgraceful Bandwagoners.

Anyways I wont GTFO. You down own this forum. I will post whenever & whatever I like. If I cross my limits,mods will take action.

Feel free to ignore me.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue May 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Is Bayern the model to follow? - Page 2 Buffy_drinking

Gawd I hate everything Bayern, now more than ever.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 6:17 pm

So Bayern model is the model to follow.

Just no the fans' model.

:vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue May 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Sushi Master wrote:So Bayern model is the model to follow.

Just no the fans' model.

:vagi:

nvm them we both are class banana
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue May 22, 2012 7:41 pm

I dont want Flo to act like Uli Hoeneß and Rummenigge. :vagi:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue May 22, 2012 7:43 pm

I dont want RM losing all the finals :vagi:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 22, 2012 9:53 pm

You have to reach those finals first :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue May 22, 2012 10:08 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:You have to reach those finals first :vagi:
Just so we can lose them? No thanks :vagi:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next