+5
BarrileteCosmico
Vibe
Grande_Milano
The Messiah
Sushi Master
9 posters

Go down

Johan Cruyff: Bayern Munich are an example to follow for Ajax Empty Johan Cruyff: Bayern Munich are an example to follow for Ajax

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Source

Ajax legend Johan Cruyff has taken the time to praise the organisation at Bayern Munich, and feels the German giants are an example to follow for the reigning Eredivisie champions.

Cruyff returned to Ajax as a member of the club's supervisory board in 2011 with the intention to help the side back to the European, and the former Barcelona star is of the opinion that an organisation similar to the one at FCB will help the club back on track.

"In my opinion, Bayern Munich represent everything a club should be about. I'd like to see something similar at Ajax," Cruyff wrote in his weekly column in De Telegraaf.

"What Bayern have with [Uli] Hoeness and [Karl-Heinz] Rummenigge, we want to reproduce with [Dennis] Bergkamp and [Wim] Jonk.

"These guys have all enjoyed plenty of success during their active careers and have done pretty well financially, too. They don't have to work for Bayern or Ajax for the money, but do it because they love their club."

Ajax currently sit fourth in the Eredivisie table, trailing table toppers AZ by five points. They finished third in their Champions League group, and will meet Manchester United in the Europa League after the winter break.

--

Thoughts? I kinda agree, because with the youth academy and scouting Ajax have, all they need would be to retain their players and they can easily achieve something like Porto level, probably even better if they were financially strong.

Bergkamp spent years with Wenger and I hope he learnt from pretty much the master of football finance.

So here's to an Ajax revival sometime this future Thumbs up
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Johan Cruyff: Bayern Munich are an example to follow for Ajax Empty Re: Johan Cruyff: Bayern Munich are an example to follow for Ajax

Post by The Messiah Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:08 pm

It's just a matter of time before Bayern become the richest club in the world, debt free. Soon the whole world will star following our lead. Bayern for life
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Johan Cruyff: Bayern Munich are an example to follow for Ajax Empty Re: Johan Cruyff: Bayern Munich are an example to follow for Ajax

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Nazi Germany comes back. JK. Unless that joke of a ligue gets stronger competitors, Bayern d be surprised in Europa
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Bundesliga is growing stronger every year..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Cruyff is another legend in the list of true football goats who needs to shut the hell up...With Pele,Moggi and the rest of the crew.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:21 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Cruyff is another legend in the list of true football goats who needs to shut the hell up...With Pele,Moggi and the rest of the crew.

But he is right, first time he's right for a long time.you can't dispute what he said, go ahead and do that., show us why he needs to stfu
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:31 pm

I wasn't speaking about this in particular...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:Cruyff is another legend in the list of true football goats who needs to shut the hell up...With Pele,Moggi and the rest of the crew.

But he is right, first time he's right for a long time.you can't dispute what he said, go ahead and do that., show us why he needs to stfu

He says something positive about Bayern and all of a sudden "he's right for the first time in a very long time"? Cruyff is right 90% of the time he opens his mouth, people just don't like hearing the truth.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

He says something positive about Bayern and all of a sudden "he's right for the first time in a very long time"? Cruyff is right 90% of the time he opens his mouth, people just don't like hearing the truth.

Maybe he has been right for a long time, but I never really take him and Pele seriously, I guess I was wrong about him but I am certainly not wrong about Pele.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Maybe he has been right for a long time, but I never really take him and Pele seriously, I guess I was wrong about him but I am certainly not wrong about Pele.
Just hope that Pele won't predict that Bayern will win this year's CL XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 pm

rwo power wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Maybe he has been right for a long time, but I never really take him and Pele seriously, I guess I was wrong about him but I am certainly not wrong about Pele.
Just hope that Pele won't predict that Bayern will win this year's CL XD

Pele is more likely to predict Neymar wining cpl this year than Bayern.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm

With Pele you never know. He was best buddies with Beckenbauer when they played for Cosmos New York, maybe he wants to make him happy one day. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:05 am

I agree completely :bow:
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:25 pm

So how will Ajax be paying for the 175-200 million worth of transfers? Cash or Check?

Or did we forget that Bayern's team didn't come free?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Exactly, it's all good talking about following models and all, but what about the star studded XI, where's that coming from?

Ajax can't even keep hold of average players, let alone attract proper players.

Feeder club in a feeder league Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum