SKY - Del Piero doesn't want Juve to retire the number 10.

+2
Juventude
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

SKY - Del Piero doesn't want Juve to retire the number 10.  Empty SKY - Del Piero doesn't want Juve to retire the number 10.

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 14, 2012 7:17 pm

As reported by the envoy of the Sky International Book Fair in Turin, Federico Ferri, at the presentation of the book by Alex Del Piero and Maurizio Crosetti "play again", would emerge at the request of the captain of Juventus Juventus about not withdrawn the number 10. An idea then that goes to clash with the rumors today as Del Piero was externalized with his brother the following words: "I dreamed as a child to wear the number 10 for Juventus and I want other children to be able to dress up and dream of one day crown all this. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY - Del Piero doesn't want Juve to retire the number 10.  Empty Re: SKY - Del Piero doesn't want Juve to retire the number 10.

Post by Juventude Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Exactly. Even ADP realizes the 10 is bigger than any individual. Others on this board need to realize this too.

Last edited by Juventude on Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

SKY - Del Piero doesn't want Juve to retire the number 10.  Empty Re: SKY - Del Piero doesn't want Juve to retire the number 10.

Post by Cotes Mon May 14, 2012 8:39 pm

What a champ!
I never thought I could miss him anymore but he just made me...
Damn U alex Sad Sad Sad Sad
Gonna Miss You!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Juventude wrote:Exactly. Even ADP realizes the 10 is bigger than any individual. Others on this board need to realize this too.

Plus infinity...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 14, 2012 10:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:"I dreamed as a child to wear the number 10 for Juventus and I want other children to be able to dress up and dream of one day crown all this. "
..............Grande Alex........
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fenomenalex10 Tue May 15, 2012 12:45 am

------ Grande Capitano -------
fenomenalex10
fenomenalex10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down