animal.crackers
JAY-Z
the xcx
FennecFox7
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid" - Page 3 Empty Re: P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid"

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 am

Le Samourai wrote:Ba is a nice player.

He's very complete....not his fault Faildew is playing him on the left wing.

Thank you, but tbf to Pardew he has little choice.....

It's either play 4-4-2 and play Cabaye, Jonas, Ben Arfa all out of position just to put Ba in his rightful position or play 4-3-3 and play Jonas, Cabaye and Ben Arfa in positions where they are comfortable and where they can be effective and create chances and have only Ba out of position.

It's the lesser of two evils.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid" - Page 3 Empty Re: P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid"

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue May 08, 2012 6:05 am

Sign him up Florentino :bow:

He can score goals like the Chelsea one v Barca Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue May 08, 2012 6:28 am

Ba is an excellent player and very underrated, heard a lot of him and Ibisevic in Hoffenheims first season from relegation, I used to watch him a lot when he arrived at West Ham, and what a player he was, he had great strength, technique and could score a goal out of nothing.

I think in that 2011 calender year, only Van Persie outscored him in the EPL, I rate him higher than Cisse, but that is just my opinion.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 08, 2012 6:35 am

Jonas Gutierrez is a CM?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 08, 2012 6:36 am

mtfootball wrote:Jonas Gutierrez is a CM?

He has been in recent weeks and to me looks better there than he ever did as a winger.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 08, 2012 6:44 am

I liked that Hoffenheim team.

Actually dragged me into watching a couple Bundesliga games, Ragnick is a genius.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 am

Mole :vagi:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 08, 2012 10:41 pm

The Times says Madrid has made a offer for P. Cisse

So it has begun :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Mole :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 08, 2012 11:15 pm

P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid" - Page 3 WNnO-UwEiEGFS6VnL1KTJQ2
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Can't say I'm a fan of your campaign to get rid of Higuain Nick lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 09, 2012 12:12 am

Me neither Zeal
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 09, 2012 12:22 am

I am not running any campaign tho, my perspective on this is simply that keeping both Higuain and Benzema is never going to work overtime. i have accepted that a long time ago, and to me the sooner the separation happens, the better.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 09, 2012 1:46 am

Cisse to bench Benzema :coffee:

Seriously tho, in any case iam taking no notice of this if i believed the rumours the english media come out with we would have sold Santon, Coloccini, Krul, Simpson ( although iam happy about if that happens) Tiote, Cabaye, Ba, and Ben Arfa.

Atleast 10 times over since the season started Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 09, 2012 1:57 am

Nick why am I now noticing that you want Higuain out? After 3 going on 4 seasons of them (Benz and Higgy) playing on the same team?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 09, 2012 2:07 am

Because he knows Higgys track record of benching the person in front of him and he supports Benz so he doesn't want that to happen
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 09, 2012 2:14 am

ColoJunior wrote:Nick why am I now noticing that you want Higuain out? After 3 going on 4 seasons of them (Benz and Higgy) playing on the same team?

i dont want him out, i just know that we will lose one sooner or later. it's ok to keep both when they are young and developing still, but both are growing up and entering their prime. I think we should commit on one and allow him to become the best player he can possibly become. That wont happen by playing half the games.

@hala, i believe higuain is doing the benching atm, but oh well...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 09, 2012 2:30 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:@hala, i believe higuain is doing the benching atm, but oh well...

To keep the rebellious Benzema happy of course, who wants to leave at the first sight of bench-time
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 09, 2012 2:40 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:@hala, i believe higuain is doing the benching atm, but oh well...

To keep the rebellious Benzema happy of course, who wants to leave at the first sight of bench-time
wants to leave according to who?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 09, 2012 2:43 am

Anyway, back to Cisse going to Real Madrid or whatever. I don't have any reason as to why Real Madrid would be submitting a bid. Firstly, Higuain hasn't indicated he is leaving or wants to leave, he hasn't submitted a transfer request nor has the club put him up for sale.

Secondly, this is Cisse's first time in the lime light. First time showing real goal scoring consistency. If any would be suitor has any sense in them, wait until next season to see how he turns out.

Also, Nick is just being, well, Nick. I'm sure he would love Higuain to be around for the foreseeable future.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 09, 2012 2:52 am

Doc wrote:
Secondly, this is Cisse's first time in the lime light. First time showing real goal scoring consistency. If any would be suitor has any sense in them, wait until next season to see how he turns out.

Disagree, he scored 37 goals in 65 games for Freiburg in the Bundesliga....

That's pretty consistent IMO, he's proven he can score goals in 3 different leagues.

The only thing he has'nt proven is can he score goals in europe as he has never played for a team that were in europe to prove it.

We will be next season, so we will see how he does.

I still think these stories are a pile of shit just like all the other stories of our players leaving ( except for Ba who i think could leave)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed May 09, 2012 3:16 am

Cisse: "My dream is to play for Real Madrid." Smile

RM: P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid" - Page 3 ShutDoorInFace
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Wed May 09, 2012 3:21 am

Ronaldo "Cisse is suffering"
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 09, 2012 3:27 am

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:Ronaldo "Cisse is suffering"

Ronaldo dosen't want anyone who won't let him steal goals off them.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 09, 2012 7:14 am

NUFC Release Statement.

An erroneous story which has been circulated this evening by Steve Goodman, regarding Newcastle United striker Papiss Cisse and Real Madrid, is taken from a recent interview Papiss conducted with L’Equipe.

In the article, Mr Goodman states that Papiss has issued a “come and get me” appeal to Real Madrid. This statement is utterly untrue.

In the interview with L’Equipe, Papiss responded to a question about Real Madrid to say that he has admired the club since he was young. This in no way constitutes a ‘come and get me’ plea.

Mr Goodman further claims that Papiss ‘insisted he hopes to join them [Real Madrid]‘. Papiss has never made such a statement and refutes the suggestion in the strongest possible terms.

The player is completely committed to Newcastle United and is not interested in anything other than ensuring he and the team finish the season as strongly as possible.

The matter is now in the hands of the player’s legal representatives.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed May 09, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 09, 2012 7:16 am

Everyone wants to play for a RM or any big side team. Including me. But how many of the players actually have a chance?..slim to none. Cisse didint say anything wrong, I admire his ambition.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next