Cavani: "Luis Suarez's dream club is Real Madrid and he thinks its worth waiting for"

+13
Kick
LeSwagg James
Freeza
BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
McAgger
Highburied
Raptorgunner
sportsczy
Art Morte
Lex
DeletedUser#1
Blue Barrett
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cavani: "Luis Suarez's dream club is Real Madrid and he thinks its worth waiting for" Empty Cavani: "Luis Suarez's dream club is Real Madrid and he thinks its worth waiting for"

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:35 am

Uruguay star Edinson Cavani has declared that international colleague Luis Suárez sees Real Madrid as his “dream club”.

In comments published in the Daily Mail, Cavani praised the 26-year-old, who recently returned to action for Premier League club Liverpool after a 10-game ban.

It is no surprise to me at all that Luis has come back for Liverpool and is scoring goals right away,” he said. “He is the most complete striker in England - and one of the most complete strikers in the world.

The Paris Saint-Germain player continued: “Ability and confidence is no issue for him, he will score a lot of goals this season I am sure.

Suárez had stated his desire for a move away from Liverpool during the summer, but saw a move to Arsenal blocked by the Anfield club. Cavani commented: “I am sure the Liverpool fans are very happy Luis stayed - he will be a big player for them. I think Arsenal was not Luis's dream move”.

Alluding to Real’s summer signing of Gareth Bale, Cavani added: “Maybe if it had been Real Madrid then it would have been a different outcome - but of course Madrid were concentrating on a different target this summer.

He concluded: “It [Real Madrid] is his dream club - and a club he thinks is worth waiting for.

The Daily Mail reports that, having already completed a big-money move for Bale, Real Madrid were not prepared to pay Liverpool’s asking price of £55 million (65 million euros). Were ‘Los Blancos’ to make a move for Suárez in January, Liverpool would seek the same fee.

According to the British newspaper, Suárez remains interested in a move to Madrid (with agent Pere Guardiola also in favour of the deal), although Arsenal could make another attempt to sign the forward.

hmm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Cavani: "Luis Suarez's dream club is Real Madrid and he thinks its worth waiting for" Empty Re: Cavani: "Luis Suarez's dream club is Real Madrid and he thinks its worth waiting for"

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:45 am

Cavani needs to shut his mouth and focus on not flopping at PSG.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Cavani: "Luis Suarez's dream club is Real Madrid and he thinks its worth waiting for" Empty Re: Cavani: "Luis Suarez's dream club is Real Madrid and he thinks its worth waiting for"

Post by Lex Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:47 am

Thanks for the inside scoop, Eddie
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:56 am

If Madrid come for him, he's gone and that's fine by me.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:00 am

Flo and Carlo have both said that Madrid will make no moves in the winter unless there's an injury or drastic situation... so this is a discussion to have next summer.

Flo is going to have the probable flop of Gareth Bale to deal with and i don't think he wants to spend that big for a bit again lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:08 am

Whats wrong with Cavani? what freak of nature.Laughing 

Is Suarez paying him to say this?eco smile :facepalm: 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:12 am

I think Liverpool fans dont give a fck as long as Suarez gtf outta England?
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:23 am

Well, actually we do. It'll hurt our season big time if he moves in January. We have a good shot of top 4 this season and Suarez leaving midway will hurt us. I really don't think we'll sell anyone that's important, we're definitely going to sign another starter, though, in January.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:15 am

Natalie Portman wrote:Cavani needs to shut his mouth and focus on not flopping at PSG.
Because thats exactly whats happening right now?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:25 am

I haven't kept up with PSG at all, but I gather he plays in a wide role like in the Uruguay NT so I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was what is happening. He's a CF, not a winger.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:37 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I haven't kept up with PSG at all, but I gather he plays in a wide role like in the Uruguay NT so I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was what is happening. He's a CF, not a winger.
Pretty sure PSG plays with 2 forwards in a variation of the 4-4-2
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:46 am

PSG play a variation of the 442. Cavani has 5 goals in 7 starts... he's playing very well. Getting better too as he and Ibra are starting to click.

PSG look outstanding now tbh. PLaying OM this weekend so i hope they have an emotional low after CL and play bad lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:09 am

McAgger wrote:Well, actually we do. It'll hurt our season big time if he moves in January. We have a good shot of top 4 this season and Suarez leaving midway will hurt us. I really don't think we'll sell anyone that's important, we're definitely going to sign another starter, though, in January.

Bro, which club do you support? Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:46 am

Natalie Portman wrote:Cavani needs to shut his mouth and focus on not flopping at PSG.
Cavani: "Luis Suarez's dream club is Real Madrid and he thinks its worth waiting for" Mfwpeoplearebutt-hurtbecausebastianmadehisownchannel_de1a8ea305cc935d33f8aa5c94a3f718

It's ok, because I have the solution:
Cavani: "Luis Suarez's dream club is Real Madrid and he thinks its worth waiting for" 3704879+_33b32b25e3e579547829796a9fbfaec2

OT: I am not surprised tbh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:49 am

he will fit real madrid like a glove

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:14 pm

LOL EVERY EPL FANS KNOWS SUAREZ IS GOING TO MADRID..

he just used the Arsenal thingy as smoke screen...

but if he goes Bale is going to see some bench time:hmm: 
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:14 pm

LOL EVERY EPL FANS KNOWS SUAREZ IS GOING TO MADRID..

he just used the Arsenal thingy as smoke screen...

but if he goes Bale is going to see some  bench time:hmm:
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:55 pm

No. Benzema will see some bench time.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Benzema to Arsenal in the summer !! hope so.

Suarez at Madrid Laughing Make it happen . It's gonna be showtime with Cr-suarez and Bale , like back in the days `( 1st galactico era ) .

I'D like it because Barca would be more balanced than RM.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Benzema to Arsenal is the final part of the plan..
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:02 pm

My dream was to see our team built around Ozil and Benzema.. If that ends up happening at Arsenal, I will cry myself to sleep every night No 
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Cavani's a wanker.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Btw I just noticed that the original source for this is the Daily Mail Laughing

I'm going to assume that Cavani never spoke to them unless he confirms later.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:29 pm

He's still a wanker.

Would rather he focuses on his own career, and getting Uruguay into the World Cup than crying to the media about Luis.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Which, considering the Daily Mail's record, he probably never did Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next