animal.crackers
JAY-Z
the xcx
FennecFox7
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid" - Page 2 Empty Re: P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid"

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yh lol, he rejected Bayern to come and play for us Laughing

BTW 40M+ OR GTFO

Bayern never made any offer for him, but they will surely be regretting it now

I was surprised by the Newcastle move as initially I was meant to be going to Bayern. In the end it didn't happen because Newcastle offered me first team football. In England, Sunderland and Fulham wanted me. Then at the last minute my agent told me when I was in Senegal 'I've booked a flight to Paris then Newcastle".

That's from the mouth of Papiss Cisse.

Oh and Doc of course Madrid a bigger prospect iam not stupid Laughing but my point was we hold all the cards.....

He's on a 5 and a half year contract, Madrid have to pay what we want ( and believe me it will be similar to what Carroll cost Liverpool)......

Madrid might be the biggest and most successful club in the world but they still have to pay what we want.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid" - Page 2 Empty Re: P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid"

Post by The Messiah Mon May 07, 2012 4:04 pm

it doesn't mean Bayern made an offer, it was only speculation going around
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Idrisozet wrote:it doesn't mean Bayern made an offer, it was only speculation going around

Bayern offered 50M and Freiburg said "no"
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Not worth more than 20m imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 07, 2012 5:11 pm

But unfortunately he wont sell shirts...:vagi:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 07, 2012 5:14 pm

mtfootball wrote:Not worth more than 20m imo.

How much do you think Falcao is worth btw? because Cisse's goals per minute ratio shits all over Falcao this season.

For both Newcastle and Freiburg.

This is the man that went toe to toe with Mario Gomez 2 seasons ago while playing for a relegation candidate.

Because he's not hyped to living hell and plays for an unfashionable club dont mean he's worth the same amount of Stewart Downing and Jordan Henderson Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Goal ratio or not, he is not worth as much as Falcao.

Falcao is a striking machine, i have a lot of respect for Papiss, but you cant say he is worth more. 20M is a right evaluatio for him. In a normal market, Falcao would go for 30M, given his track record and his proven big game credentials, and consistency. His numbers are just insane.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Falcao is top scorer in EL for the second season in a row, already scored over 20 goals this season(he shits all over agueflop btw)

Cisse is another Ba, explosive for 15 or so games only to play good in his "overall" game and get no goals for the rest of the season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Goal ratio or not, he is not worth as much as Falcao.

Falcao is a striking machine, i have a lot of respect for Papiss, but you cant say he is worth more. 20M is a right evaluatio for him. In a normal market, Falcao would go for 30M, given his track record and his proven big game credentials, and consistency. His numbers are just insane.

Not saying he is, just think 20m is extremely cheap Laughing considering that alot of average players have gone for more.

Besides we would never sell him for 20m so its a moot argument.

LOL @ Cisse another Ba btw Laughing i suppose we should ignore his goal scoring record in Germany for a crap team?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 07, 2012 5:34 pm

20m is generous, he had a 24 goal season ONCE in a big league, the other two seasons in germany he scored 9.

Not saying that he is not good, but he is far from having proven that he is elite
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 07, 2012 5:35 pm

dont want to compare Cisse with anyone else, but look at Dzeko for ex, scored for fun in Bundes can hit the side of a barn door nowadays
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:20m is generous, he had a 24 goal season ONCE in a big league, the other two seasons in germany he scored 9.

Not saying that he is not good, but he is far from having proven that he is elite

Both of those times where he scored 9 goals he had half of a season......

Has around 100 goals in around 200 games..... and i never said he's elite but how many players have gone for more than 20m who just plain average?

It's not really about what he's worth its about what we would consider and there isnt a cat in hell's chance of us considering a 20m offer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Carroll wasn't worth more than 15m, Henderson around 7m and Downing 12-15m max.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon May 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Mole people have finally realised Ba is a flop.And btw If Madrid Buy Cisse to be their 3rd striker it would be a disgrace.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 07, 2012 6:37 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Mole people have finally realised Ba is a flop.And btw If Madrid Buy Cisse to be their 3rd striker it would be a disgrace.

16 goals for a free transfer? seems alright to me Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon May 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Sorry I used the term "flop" I meant that he's shit.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm

If I remember correctly Mole said Ba is better than Soldado :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Se7en wrote:If I remember correctly Mole said Ba is better than Soldado :coffee:

Funny enough theres another striker who has hardly scored since Christmas, Ba isnt the only one Laughing

Besides i didnt say that i said at that time he was in better form and tbh he was.

There's plenty of people who has lost form since Christmas, difference is Ba's role has changed while those players still have the team built around them yet thier form has still go down.

But keep going, the minute he gets form and confidence again the more stupid you will all look.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Se7en wrote:If I remember correctly Mole said Ba is better than Soldado :coffee:

Funny enough theres another striker who has hardly scored since Christmas, Ba isnt the only one Laughing

Besides i didnt say that i said at that time he was in better form and tbh he was.

There's plenty of people who has lost form since Christmas, difference is Ba's role has changed while those players still have the team built around them yet thier form has still go down.

But keep going, the minute he gets form and confidence again the more stupid you will all look.

Soldado has atleast scored +20 goals more than 1 season which Ba hasn't done yet (i think) and his scoring stopped when Valencias form dipped atleast Ba stopped scoring when his team started playing really well Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Se7en wrote:

Soldado has atleast scored +20 goals more than 1 season which Ba hasn't done yet (i think) and his scoring stopped when Valencias form dipped atleast Ba stopped scoring when his team started playing really well Laughing

Ba has stopped scoring because of being unlucky infront of goal and being shunned out on the left to incorparate Cisse and Ben Arfa into the front 3.

Cisse basically gets all the chances that Ba was getting before christmas..... not sure how hard this is to understand Laughing

Ba does'nt even get as half as many chances now as he did before christmas.

He passes and dribbles more than he shoots now Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Papiss stole Ba's powers. He is like Messi in that regard.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Ba is shet player who had his form of his life for six month after joining Refcastle Yanited Laughing

No wonder team let him go for free :coffee:

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Zealous wrote:Papiss stole Ba's powers. He is like Messi in that regard.

Pretty much lol.

also Adit if he's so shit why was his career record 1 goal every 2 games before he joined us.....?

90 goals in 180 league games despite not scoring since the beginning of Febuary?

Shit? hardly Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 07, 2012 7:42 pm

90 goals in 180 league games

P. Cisse - "My dream is to play for Real Madrid" - Page 2 Tumblr_lqe4xgD7ja1qzrlhgo1_500
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Ba is a nice player.

He's very complete....not his fault Faildew is playing him on the left wing.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Ba is a nice player.

He's very complete....not his fault Faildew is playing him on the left wing.

Thank you, but tbf to Pardew he has little choice.....

It's either play 4-4-2 and play Cabaye, Jonas, Ben Arfa all out of position just to put Ba in his rightful position or play 4-3-3 and play Jonas, Cabaye and Ben Arfa in positions where they are comfortable and where they can be effective and create chances and have only Ba out of position.

It's the lesser of two evils.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next