Heinze will be leaving at the end of the season

5 posters

Go down

Heinze will be leaving at the end of the season  Empty Heinze will be leaving at the end of the season

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm

As reported by The Roma, at the end of the season Gabriel Heinze (34) will be back in Argentina, probably at the River Plate. The player, both for age and for the family's wishes, wants to return home and end of the season to give up and go away automatically renewed. We must also consider the future of Juan (33): The Brazilian has long been courted by Flamengo and is in the balance the fate of Kjaer (23). The ds Sabatini will hold only if the Wolfsburg grant another year of loan. For Silvestre (27) of Palermo, however, the Sicilian club is asking about 15 million, considered excessive by the Roma
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Heinze will be leaving at the end of the season  Empty Re: Heinze will be leaving at the end of the season

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Smile 3 Cb we need not including Kjaer even if he stays
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Heinze will be leaving at the end of the season  Empty Re: Heinze will be leaving at the end of the season

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:56 pm

15m is outrageous from Palermo. Especially for a player that had only one truly great season.

Can you say overrated?

------------

As for Heinze, he's earned his return home as far as I'm concerned. He's done an admirable job for us at the back, despite the amount of goals we've conceded. He'll leave Rome with many thanks from me.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:02 pm

I would really try to convince Heinze to stay for one more season. At this point I would choose him over Juan, who doesn't give us any guarantees given his really fragile fitness levels. Kjaer, I would let him go, obviously. If not, I would keep him on loan for one more season at most to give him another chance to start fresh.

We definitely need 4 good center backs. I would keep Burdisso, Heinze and maybe Kjaer (as a 4th choice). That means we need one proven center back and maybe one more if Kjaer does actually leave.

Silvestre for 15 million? That's way too much in my opinion.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:11 pm

:coffee: if he has Family Problems , He needs to go
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun May 06, 2012 2:49 am

ErPupone wrote:I would really try to convince Heinze to stay for one more season. At this point I would choose him over Juan, who doesn't give us any guarantees given his really fragile fitness levels. Kjaer, I would let him go, obviously. If not, I would keep him on loan for one more season at most to give him another chance to start fresh.

We definitely need 4 good center backs. I would keep Burdisso, Heinze and maybe Kjaer (as a 4th choice). That means we need one proven center back and maybe one more if Kjaer does actually leave.

What about now ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun May 06, 2012 3:08 am

Very poor display today, must be said.

Leaving is certainly the best option for all parties in this case.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun May 06, 2012 3:19 am

Very Happy he came to be a temporary solution to the defence and i imagine if Juan and burdisso weren't injured he wouldn't be playing as much as he did , thanks to him and efforts but its better for us to get younger defenders
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun May 06, 2012 3:53 am

He did a very good job in general. Wish him all the best.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun May 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:
ErPupone wrote:I would really try to convince Heinze to stay for one more season. At this point I would choose him over Juan, who doesn't give us any guarantees given his really fragile fitness levels. Kjaer, I would let him go, obviously. If not, I would keep him on loan for one more season at most to give him another chance to start fresh.

What about now ?

:facepalm:
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down