Heinze back to Argentina

5 posters

Go down

Heinze back to Argentina Empty Heinze back to Argentina

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 am

League of Rome, including the Boca Juniors tip Heinze

ROME HEINZE BOCA RIVER MARKET ARGENTINA / ROME - Increase of proportion the opportunity to review Gabriel Heinze in Argentina . The 33 year old defender currently in force to expert Rome is seriously considering the possibility of closing his career in his native country. In addition to the River Plate , whose interest had come to light in recent days , the player is tempting also to Boca Juniors : would risk unleashing an unusual derby market. AB

Football Hummels Subotic ROME / ROMA - The market movements of Roma in the next summer session does not depend from the entrance of the team in the Champions League . And 'contention' Time 'which, in today, announces the next steps of the ds Walter Sabatini . With regard to the arrears department, the goal of Giallorossi would be to renew the loan at the Danish Simon Kjaer , but if this is not possible, the alternatives are named after Subotic , Hummels and Höwedes . The Rome newspaper also reports that Heinze , despite having fully convinced, will probably in Argentina for family reasons. For bands already blocked the Brazilian Dodò while in midfield, will be confirmed Gago that Marquinho .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Heinze back to Argentina Empty Re: Heinze back to Argentina

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:44 am

Was just talking with RedOranje about this earlier today.

Kinda expected this. He's been much better than I expected this season. He'll leave with many thanks I believe as he's proved himself indisposable at times for us at the back.

As for our targets....can't see us getting any of them. Would personally prefer Felipe Santana if we're going after another German-based defender.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:46 am

Great, Demichellis and Heinze to form River's backline and end the development of Pirez, Funes Mori and Pezzella - not that it matters, because they're probably going to be sold for the quick buck.

Passarella :facepalm:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:04 am

McLewis wrote:Was just talking with RedOranje about this earlier today.

Kinda expected this. He's been much better than I expected this season. He'll leave with many thanks I believe as he's proved himself indisposable at times for us at the back.

As for our targets....can't see us getting any of them. Would personally prefer Felipe Santana if we're going after another German-based defender.

Our Defence needs immediate attention or at least a assistant manager to help Enrique in defending strategies sorta like what Milan did by bringing in Mauro Tassotti
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:41 am

Heinze is very important for us this season. I thought he would be below average but he proved me wrong and gave his heart for the team. Subotic or Hummels would be perfect replacement'..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:28 am

Subotic or Hummels ?

yeah right

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman