Arquitecto
McLewis
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
Tifoso Romanista
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique  - Page 3 Empty Re: What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:17 pm

sukrut23 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2135990/Pep-Guardiola-leave-Barcelona.html

Thumbs up Chaka cheers

It wont be long before Barca come calling.

Vilanova taking over

Sukrut :vagi:

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique  - Page 3 Empty Re: What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique

Post by McLewis Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:23 pm

There we have it then.

Luis Enrique will be the coach of Roma next season. This is all, but confirmed now with Vilanova's appointment as Pep's successor.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 pm

sukrut23 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2135990/Pep-Guardiola-leave-Barcelona.html

Thumbs up Chaka cheers

It wont be long before Barca come calling.

We are not that lucky m8t , Barcelona is not crazy to set the team for failure with mr puppet
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:35 pm

:facepalm: Baldini is under question because of that puppet , this is disgrace

If the manager goodbye Giallorossi would not remain unemployed, they are ready for him two proposals from England and Italy. The Italian club that would focus on the Inter Baldini is desperate for stability in terms of leadership. Baldini has often shown his qualities and abilities from all points of view. The last Scudetto in Rome came under the management with the Baldini Capello on the bench.

Sabatini, has renewed his contract for another year What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique  - Page 3 2276801876

Luis Enrique, Technical Asturian of Rome, he is tired of the constant complaints of the fans who do not want to see the Spanish coach next season

cheers Go Home
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:35 am

Afro Due to the Inspiring Interview From Totti i wont make any negative Comment about Enrique anymore till he wears that "Stop" shirt again that he had after the first Ufa game What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique  - Page 3 Tumblr_l7imfnwQGT1qbmnyw
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:09 am

If he stayed at Barca B he would most likely be the one to replace Guardiola now...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 pm

My biggest gripe about Enrique is his failure as a tactician. This is why I prefer a coach like Ranieri/Pioli/Sannino/Cosmi. Their formation and play changes depending on team/game/time of game, etc. Enrique still plays all out attack and has no idea how to tactically change the game.

The Juve game was an embarrassment. Your playing the best team in Serie A this year, and you still decide to play your all possession, all out attack. Watching this team all year, the huge gap between the midfield and defense is embarrassing and Juve destroyed us in the first 8 mins.

The last game against Fiorentina, seemed like the players are starting to give up on Enrique now. There is no organization on the pitch.

He will be given another year, and I can see both sides to the story of why he should and shouldn't be given his time.

I was never a fan of the day he came, and personally I wouldn't shed a tear to see him gone.

narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:22 am

Vibe wrote:If he stayed at Barca B he would most likely be the one to replace Guardiola now...

:lol!:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 am

Enrique would probably most likely rip it up at Barca,the guy done an excellent job with their B team,actually he even done better job than Pep when he was in charge of them.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 am

hmm I am thinking if Roma uses an assistant Manager for Enrique , like Mauro Tassotti for Ac Milan hmm
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:33 am

Sorano Totti wrote: hmm I am thinking if Roma uses an assistant Manager for Enrique , like Mauro Tassotti for Ac Milan hmm

A defensive assistant coach wouldn't be a bad idea at all,god knows we could do with one.But what we really need is a whole new backline.Hurry up summer....
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Monday April 30 2012

Has Roma’s project failed?

Roma’s project is coming under real strain now that the fans have turned against it. Rob Paton rounds up Week 35.

“We only love the shirt,” read the banner displayed by the Stadio Olimpico’s Curva Sud on Saturday night. As fans booed Roma’s players during their pre-match warm-up and during the announcing of the teams and even at full-time, despite the team’s creditable 2-2 draw with Napoli, it is perhaps clearer than ever that the tide has turned against those looking to change the Giallorossi. Francesco Totti, who this week again stated his support for what the capital club are trying to do, had to go to the Curva Sud to apologise at the end of the Derby del Sole.

What seems to have swung the majority from patient faith in the project – funded by the American owners and led by director general Franco Baldini and Spanish Coach Luis Enrique – to restrained anger at it has been a gradual decline in both results and quality of play. Consecutive defeats to Juventus and Fiorentina in of itself is not entirely unexpected of this current transitional Roma – the Bianconeri were the fourth different side to have netted four against Enrique’s team this season and La Viola not the first lower-table team to have beaten them. Yet, from the overwhelmed nature of the loss in Turin to the collapse against Fiorentina after initially fighting their way back into contention, there is a growing exasperation with the project’s perceived lack of progress.

“This Roma is exactly the one we had seen on the first day of the season, and the second and so on,” wrote Radio Radio’s Roberto Renga after the Week 34 defeat at the Olimpico. “This is the Roma who lost to Genoa, to Cagliari at home, that was outplayed by Siena, was not present at Juve, lost the two derbies and was eliminated from Europe and the Coppa Italia. I could take pages I’ve already written and republish them.”

In short, the feeling is that the Roma fans are seeing today is the same as that seen in Week 2’s opening day defeat to Cagliari. The opening to both halves of football against Napoli was reflective of where this sense is coming from. From several misplaced passes from defence into midfield and midfield into attack, the Roma players’ positioning was slightly off kilter. Where this presented the appearance of a side full of nervous energy, not able to back up the desire to move things quickly with the technicality, there was also an edge that tactically things are still confused.

A good example came as early as the 16th minute, when Simon Kjaer moved forward with possession under instruction from Enrique who was a few yards away on the touchline. As Kjaer obliged, Enrique barked for others to come short for the Dane. Fabio Borini and Fernando Gago both did as instructed, just as the defender then lifted the ball above them to give away possession.

Such unfamiliarity with each others’ positioning was apparent for long spells of play on Saturday night and was to blame for a series of opportunities on the break afforded to Napoli and for the notable 20-minute spell in the second half that the visitors dominated and should have put the game to bed in. It is also the type of uncertainty that has been apparent in patches in recent weeks and, 10 months into drills and training with Enrique, is somewhat hard to explain. However, those looking for reasoning have focused on the Coach’s uncertainty, from his failure to settle on a preferred starting XI to even his admittance in midweek that he is still ‘thinking’ about what exactly has gone wrong.

Whilst examples of progress still remain – from a 10-minute period at end of the first half that included Francesco Totti and Aleandro Rosi’s link-up play to set up Marquinho for 1-0 to the 23 other chances the team created in the 90 minutes – a collective and growing negative attitude towards the team remains at the end of Week 35. The post-match conference saw Enrique almost sarcastically asked if he would be considering taking a sabbatical, just as Barcelona ally Pep Guardiola announced, but perhaps most tellingly though, the Giallorosso tactician played along to this suggestion.

“You never know in football, the future does not exist. The future is in Verona [Roma play away to Chievo on Tuesday]. At the end of the season I will talk with the club about the problems and the possible solutions and we will make a decision together.”

Baldini looked to draw the pressure on to himself instead, but it is Enrique who ominously offered: “I’m a different man, I think things differently and this is why, despite the confidence of the team and the club, I will wait to see what happens.”

Perhaps part of the frustration comes from how close and low-yielding the race above them for third place is. Four teams currently occupy the prized spot on 55 points, which is a tally that is four less than the Giallorossi had after 35 rounds played in 2010-11 and in fact would only have had Napoli, Lazio, Udinese and Inter sitting in equal eighth after last term’s Week 35. It looks likely to be one of the closest fights for Champions League qualification for some time and is set to continue on until the final, official, whistle from a referee, as Edy Reja’s side learned the hard way in Udine on Sunday.

Meanwhile, a goal, two assists and a nutmeg in Milan’s 4-1 win at Siena on Sunday were among the highlights to have Cesare Prandelli purring for Italy’s hopes going into Euro 2012, as Antonio Cassano all-but-confirmed that where his match fitness may not have returned, his fantasia certainly has. Significance in the Rossoneri’s win also came in Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Antonio Nocerino’s goals. Where Ibra’s double took him to a career-best League tally this term of 26 League goals, Nocerino reached double figures to become the first footballer not based as a striker or trequartista to do so in Serie A since Eugenio Corini and Marco Materazzi both did in 2006-07.

At the same time, Juventus’ win over Novara had significance this weekend, as they broke the record for most consecutive League games unbeaten in a single season – Milan’s undefeated term of 1991-92 was 34 games long – and most games unbeaten in all competitions in a single season with the 4-0 win in Piedmont the Bianconeri’s 39th game without defeat this campaign in League and Cup. The team still has a way to go to beat the Rossoneri’s 58-League game streak achieved between 1991 and 1993, however
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue May 01, 2012 3:44 am

Very Happy i just read something in a page i thought was funny
some one write description on the banner " go home" to Enrique that
" He is so stupid , he probably didn't get the idea and went to the home that they got for him in Rome "
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm

banana banana
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat May 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Enrique terminated the lease for his house but apearently he didnt like that house The problem here is that the answer would have arrived today: more than 2,000 euros a month rent for more space and more rooms.
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 10, 2012 5:48 pm

[quote="Patrick Bateman"][quote="Sorano Totti"]
Patrick Bateman wrote:The only positive thing I can say about Luis Enrique atm is that he's giving some of the youth a chance to play,other than that I don't see any improvements from this team since he took over,it's the same crap over and over again all possession but getting killed on the counter,not moving the ball quick enough,conceding shitty goals,his constant choping and changing of players and we have no discipline whatsoever.Our 10th red card of the season today.

He'll resign at the end of the season,mark my words. cheers

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 10, 2012 5:48 pm

:coffee: Nice
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu May 10, 2012 5:55 pm

:coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Fri May 11, 2012 11:08 am

it's really pathetic is that Enrique leaving. some guys are calling for his head. i guess those same people would call for montella/ whoever's head next season. ManU gave ferguson a second chance even when they were 11th in the league, and now they have 300 million fans worldwide. pathetic that Roma can't be another ManU just because of those pathetic supporters who starts crying after losing few games. i saw some folks are calling for Pioli ! are you serious? he will bore us to death... pathetic football, really pathetic football played by teams coached by pioli ... is that what you want? poor american owners. they don't even know that our beloved club and their supporters don't want to be a world brand ... i'm really disgusted ... sorry folks :coffee:

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Fri May 11, 2012 2:12 pm

maruf063 wrote:it's really pathetic is that Enrique leaving. some guys are calling for his head. i guess those same people would call for montella/ whoever's head next season. ManU gave ferguson a second chance even when they were 11th in the league, and now they have 300 million fans worldwide. pathetic that Roma can't be another ManU just because of those pathetic supporters who starts crying after losing few games. i saw some folks are calling for Pioli ! are you serious? he will bore us to death... pathetic football, really pathetic football played by teams coached by pioli ... is that what you want? poor american owners. they don't even know that our beloved club and their supporters don't want to be a world brand ... i'm really disgusted ... sorry folks :coffee:

:lol!: he resigned, he wasnt sacked :lol!: he knew he was shit, thus, he resigned.

I called his head back when were knocked out by some slovakian team from the Europa League, I called for his head when he benched Totti and probably after every time we lost a match which we should have won.

I called for his head thus making me pathetic and i love it :dance: drinking

Last edited by sukrut23 on Fri May 11, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri May 11, 2012 2:55 pm

maruf063 wrote:it's really pathetic is that Enrique leaving. some guys are calling for his head. i guess those same people would call for montella/ whoever's head next season. ManU gave ferguson a second chance even when they were 11th in the league, and now they have 300 million fans worldwide. pathetic that Roma can't be another ManU just because of those pathetic supporters who starts crying after losing few games. i saw some folks are calling for Pioli ! are you serious? he will bore us to death... pathetic football, really pathetic football played by teams coached by pioli ... is that what you want? poor american owners. they don't even know that our beloved club and their supporters don't want to be a world brand ... i'm really disgusted ... sorry folks :coffee:

hmm did you just say we are not a world Brand ?

We Lost 14 games and we won 15 , how come 14 is a few and 15 is many , is that a new math standards?

He resigned because he couldn't handle the pressure , you cant expect fans to cheer for the manager after loses especially after conceding 11 goals in 3 games :coffee:

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3