Arquitecto
McLewis
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
Tifoso Romanista
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique  - Page 2 Empty Re: What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 am

what about this , Now we have to look up to Barcelona with Bojan that is famous for 90min in Barcelona or Angel .

can some one shoot me ?

Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique  - Page 2 Empty Re: What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:54 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:
McLewis wrote:Ok, let's play devil's advocate.

You lot are railing about LE needing to go so let's test the logic behind firing a coach because of poor result in the firs year of a 5 YEAR PLAN.

Who do you want to see come in and be his replacement?

Give me any coach and I'll name a weakness that WILL come to the fore should he coach us.
This should be interesting :coffee:

Klopp :coffee:

- Just as stubborn as Enrique if not more.
- Took him almost 5 years to transform Dortmund into the team you're watching now. If you're not willing to wait for Enrique to do the same thing, what makes you think you'd wait for Klopp if we're to endure the same results under him?

Like I said, no coach can be brought in, change our style of play and NOT suffer some of the defeats we have suffered. It's simply not possible and some of you think it is for some reason.

Any more coaches for me to debunk?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:25 am

McLewis wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
McLewis wrote:Ok, let's play devil's advocate.

You lot are railing about LE needing to go so let's test the logic behind firing a coach because of poor result in the firs year of a 5 YEAR PLAN.

Who do you want to see come in and be his replacement?

Give me any coach and I'll name a weakness that WILL come to the fore should he coach us.
This should be interesting :coffee:

Klopp :coffee:

- Just as stubborn as Enrique if not more.
- Took him almost 5 years to transform Dortmund into the team you're watching now. If you're not willing to wait for Enrique to do the same thing, what makes you think you'd wait for Klopp if we're to endure the same results under him?

Like I said, no coach can be brought in, change our style of play and NOT suffer some of the defeats we have suffered. It's simply not possible and some of you think it is for some reason.

Any more coaches for me to debunk?

:vagi:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:37 am

Oh please Klopp? How long did it take for him to work on Dortumund? Or the fact that Bayern is his only competitor? Or how he has consistently and miserably flopped HARD in Europe?

Enrique has been brought in from a 5 year plan and if none of you can see the progress or improvements made then I have to express some severe disappointment. We all know of his wonderful ideas and drive to bring in a new system, but where he has surprisingly impressed me is his tactical knowledge of the game and in the most tactical league in the world as well.

How can you blame him for Stek being sent off like everygame or the multitude of injuries, lack of balance and that flat line in the back you guys call a defensive backline (bar Angel due to his potential).

Then there is Mr. Inconsistent Osvaldo and all too young to rely on Borini along with several other suspensions etc etc.

I'm understanding this frustration due to the severe inconsistencies yet I hope someone other than Neil and Mike can see beyond this season. The season imo actually has been a success as Roma weren't even in contention for Top 4 yet they are only 5 points behind them.

I am dearly hoping the Roma board are putting there faith into LE as it would bring great disappointment to me if he is let go.

He is the man for Roma. I am 100% sure of this.

The leadership of Totti and De Rossi along with their backing of LE is more crucial then ever at the moment.

Last edited by Arquitecto on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:43 am

Arquitecto wrote:Oh please Klopp? How long did it take for him to work on Dortumund? Or the fact that Bayern is his only competitor? Or how he has consistently and miserably flopped HARD in Europe?

Enrique has been brought in from a 5 year plan and if none of you can see the progress or improvements made then I have to express some severe disappointment. We all know of his wonderful ideas and drive to bring in a new system, but where he has surprisingly impressed me is his tactical knowledge of the game and in the most tactical league in the world as well.

How can you blame him for Stek being sent off like everygame or the multitude of injuries, lack of balance and that flat line in the back you guys call a defensive backline (bar Angel due to his potential).

Then there is Mr. Inconsistent Osvaldo and all too young to rely on Borini along with several other suspensions etc etc.

I'm understanding this frustration due to the severe inconsistencies yet I hope someone other than Neil and Mike can see beyond this season. The season imo actually has been a success as Roma weren't even in contention for Top 4 yet they are only 5 points behind them.

I am dearly hoping the Roma board are putting there faith into LE as it would bring great disappointment to me if he is let go.

Only because those teams are having a worse season than us.

Next season we'll be lucky if we finish in the top half of the table should LE stay.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 am

Came across this.Thought it be worth posting.

Double defeat to Lazio, first time in 14 years and the end of 5-game winning streak in his era.
- Double defeat to Milan, first time in 8 years, the last is in 2003-04 season.
- Double defeat to Cagliari, first time in 44 years. First loss in 43 years in Rome.
- Double defeat to Fiorentina, first time in 52 years. First loss in 20 years in Rome.
- Defeat to Juventus 0-4, the heaviest loss in Turin since 1990-91 season.
- Defeat to Lecce at Via del Mare, first time in the history.
- Failed to win against Siena in a single Serie A season, first time in the history.
- 3 Red Cards in a single match, first time in 85 years, first ever in the club history.
- Fighting in the locker room, spitting incident and 11 red cards in a single season.
- And if Roma fail to qualify for Europe, it'll be first time in 15 years.

Laughing :facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:50 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Oh please Klopp? How long did it take for him to work on Dortumund? Or the fact that Bayern is his only competitor? Or how he has consistently and miserably flopped HARD in Europe?

Next season we'll be lucky if we finish in the top half of the table should LE stay.

Patrick Bateman wrote:

Instances like that are normal in the Serie A given how top teams aiming for top 4 struggle more then usual compared to other leagues.

Plus, those are teams who have no where near the circumstances or factors the Roma and LE have e.g Long term plans, constant injuries/suspensions, new manager etc.

They started off with the plan in mind for one target and nothing less along with a standardized tactical plan for themselves. Roma with LE has commenced with a experimental ground dispersed on various levels along with room for testing.

Even then expectations have been exceeded in terms of table position along with a style of play that has seen more progress in Serie A then expected.

Plus, the same logic can be applied to Roma due to their inconsistency and very meager start of the season. I don't see such a thing happening in the next few years if LE stays.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:20 am

It's convenient for the anti-Enrique contingent to forget our 4-0 rout of Inter, our 3-0 rout of Fiorentina in the Coppa, our 3-1 win over Napoli at the San Paolo, and our 3-1 win over Udinese. That is the positive aspect to what football under Luis Enrique will look like for us. Yet it has strangely gone ignored in this whole "ZOMG Sack him!" campaign. When we pulled off these wins, everyone immediately curbed the criticism and started talking CL football, I remained skeptical. Now we start losing badly and now LE needs to go? Make up your minds, fellas.

Inconsistency has plagued Roma for years since Capello left. It's become a byproduct of this team. Why LE should be axed because of it is beyond me because it would've continued to happen under Ancelotti, AVB, Deschamps, Rudi Garcia, Klopp, Guardiola and any other coach who we were linked with and could've taken over last summer. There's really no difference in that regard with the results Luis Enrique has gotten this season and yet he's being crucified because of it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm

McLewis wrote:It's convenient for the anti-Enrique contingent to forget our 4-0 rout of Inter, our 3-0 rout of Fiorentina in the Coppa, our 3-1 win over Napoli at the San Paolo, and our 3-1 win over Udinese. That is the positive aspect to what football under Luis Enrique will look like for us. Yet it has strangely gone ignored in this whole "ZOMG Sack him!" campaign. When we pulled off these wins, everyone immediately curbed the criticism and started talking CL football, I remained skeptical. Now we start losing badly and now LE needs to go? Make up your minds, fellas.

Inconsistency has plagued Roma for years since Capello left. It's become a byproduct of this team. Why LE should be axed because of it is beyond me because it would've continued to happen under Ancelotti, AVB, Deschamps, Rudi Garcia, Klopp, Guardiola and any other coach who we were linked with and could've taken over last summer. There's really no difference in that regard with the results Luis Enrique has gotten this season and yet he's being crucified because of it.

Novara has done a double against Inter ! whats ur point ?
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 pm

The leadership of Totti and De Rossi along with their backing of LE is more crucial then ever at the moment.

Soon Klopp managed to gain his first trophy the unofficial 2008 German Super defeating champions Bayern Munich 2–1

Why so ignorant sir?
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Sorano Totti wrote:
McLewis wrote:It's convenient for the anti-Enrique contingent to forget our 4-0 rout of Inter, our 3-0 rout of Fiorentina in the Coppa, our 3-1 win over Napoli at the San Paolo, and our 3-1 win over Udinese. That is the positive aspect to what football under Luis Enrique will look like for us. Yet it has strangely gone ignored in this whole "ZOMG Sack him!" campaign. When we pulled off these wins, everyone immediately curbed the criticism and started talking CL football, I remained skeptical. Now we start losing badly and now LE needs to go? Make up your minds, fellas.

Novara has done a double against Inter ! whats ur point ?

Is Novara's entire footballing culture being changed by an outsider? Well that's news to me. Good on em then.

My point still stands.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Enrique will stay like it or not. In my opinion if Enrique leave the whole concept will be ruined. Baldini and Sabatini should resign too if Enrique is sacked.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Regardless of what happens even considering Enrique build the best team ever and win CL with that in five years and then he goes to Barcelona then we have to start all over Again thats the fact that no one can deny it , I rather be Roma instead of Barcelona B
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:26 pm

So your logic is that you'd rather demolish the project now when it's just starting and enduring growing pains rather than see it flourish, peak and then end gracefully when that potential has been realized.

Yeah I can see it. Makes perfect sense to me.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:45 pm

The Management is in Love with Enrique and with the fact that he hasn't been seen around any girls , its all makes sense , I roll with him for now because there is no way out unless pep leaves Barcelona and they ask for him . but i remain on my point as a amateur Manager that Enrique is the worst manager in the world
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:05 pm

I never said you weren't entitled to think that, man.

I'm also entitled to disagree with you patently and completely. LE will either come good with the results or he'll leave on his own accord. He won't be sacked.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 pm

He wont leave that easily and he hasnt done anything so significant , Valencia in Manchester United played right back , bale in Tottenham played left back and Taddei played left and right back . they talked about FALCAO and RVp and they got Osvaldo (as you saw i defended him) but do we could use better players , and besides even Barcelona plays with 3 defenders we just have two , the projects good and i want it to work but Enrique is not the man
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:53 pm

First Luis Enrique , who with the defeat of yesterday reached yet another negative record, becoming the coach with the mean onset-points lower than the time of Mazzone
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Sorano Totti wrote:He wont leave that easily and he hasnt done anything so significant , Valencia in Manchester United played right back , bale in Tottenham played left back and Taddei played left and right back . they talked about FALCAO and RVp and they got Osvaldo (as you saw i defended him) but do we could use better players , and besides even Barcelona plays with 3 defenders we just have two , the projects good and i want it to work but Enrique is not the man

Valencia is no more a full-back than Taddei is. He was played there because United needed a good runner up and down that flank. Bale is also not a full-back. He was very poor there to the point where he was considered a curse to Spurs fans before his renaissance as a winger. So neither one of those players are good enough in that position so I don't really see your point.

Falcao and RVP was always going to be paper talk. There was talk of us doing a 5-man switch with Real Madrid back in 2009, but what happened instead? We got Julio Baptista. So again...not seeing your point.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 pm

The Project, The Superstition
Luis Enrique fa il gesto delle corna come per esorcizare il pericoloWhat Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique  - Page 2 577781_369298749783377_114976301882291_997931_2011887476_n

lol
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:49 pm

LE will get another year, if he is not reasonably successful in this second year then I can see him being sacked. It's honestly not Enrique's fault you guys don't have a defense, it's Sabatini's.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:25 am

if i was the club owner , i would sack him and tell him that for love of god do not manage any other team Razz
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:27 am

“E’ anche bugiardo, ha promesso di dimettersi in caso di richiesta esplicita dei tifosi. L’intera curva ieri l’ ha mandato “a fare in culo” con un coro, è un segnale inequivocabile
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:34 am

Sorano Totti wrote:“E’ anche bugiardo, ha promesso di dimettersi in caso di richiesta esplicita dei tifosi. L’intera curva ieri l’ ha mandato “a fare in culo” con un coro, è un segnale inequivocabile

Sorry, not true , there was a banner saying "Uomo vero in un mondo di falsi, adelante Luis!". But props for the other picture with the "corna", i actually found that funny.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2135990/Pep-Guardiola-leave-Barcelona.html

Thumbs up Chaka cheers

It wont be long before Barca come calling.
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:17 am

sukrut23 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2135990/Pep-Guardiola-leave-Barcelona.html

Thumbs up Chaka cheers

It wont be long before Barca come calling.

Vilanova taking over

Sukrut :vagi:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next