TonyDaBeast
Forza
baresi
BigBoban
dostoevsky
60 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by Forza Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 am

i feel sick

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:42 am

I was feeling torn between who I would prefer to win in the Champions League now, given that the underdogs don't really stand a chance of winning altogether. I don't want the Germans to win, I don't want the English to win, I don't want Barcelona to win consecutive titles and I don't want Madrid to get their 10th.

However, I'm settling on Madrid for one reason.

Ricky.

Kaka to avenge us all.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 am

defeat is a defeat, so we just have to move on now and look forward to finishing the league strong. lets hope we also make adequate replacements in the summer.

it was a difficult but good performance by everyone given how much we have injury issues. thiago silva and MVB is missed.

i hope allegri doesnt risk our players next seasons main players with too much playing time. one thing i like about ancelotti is how he wisely utilized star players. unfortunately that didnt pay off in the league but it served very well in the CL because then our players were able to perform when mattered.

lets look forward to fiorentina match guys. forza milan.

thanks to all the support from neutrals, even rivals... very kind of u guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:47 am

dostoevsky wrote:I was feeling torn between who I would prefer to win in the Champions League now, given that the underdogs don't really stand a chance of winning altogether. I don't want the Germans to win, I don't want the English to win, I don't want Barcelona to win consecutive titles and I don't want Madrid to get their 10th.

However, I'm settling on Madrid for one reason.

Ricky.

Kaka to avenge us all.

lol my thoughts as well haha nice one dostov.

one reason to support real is definitely kaka. kaka also supported us even though when he left, and gave us good luck in CL against barca.

very nice of him so yes i will look forward to kaka success.

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Cassano called :dance:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:47 am

:dance:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:48 pm

My 6-0 prediction with Ibra kicking five and Robinho kicking one has started

Milan 1-0 up thanks to an Ibra goal
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:52 pm

pretty lousy passes by ambrosini muntari zambrotta is so slow and having misunderstanding between our own players.

well i guess we are going to win this ugly and, pk given to us in first half was pretty fortunate because i dont think it was physical enough to be pk.

our side just reminds me of inter of 2006-2009, too much physical in midfield, not enough quality and creativity to give forwards chances.
days when seedorf pirlo kaka these 3 could provide that creativity is sorely missed.

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:48 pm

How about we lose 2-1

:facepalm:
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:56 pm

This is a huge blow to our season :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tehcpeng Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Muntari was so awful, I can't believe that he stay on pitch till the end... what up allergri ...
tehcpeng
tehcpeng
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:01 pm

rubbish game ever! ambrosini.... muntari ... he was just absolutely f... kin horrendous... disgusting game .... i will be pissed if he were to sign permanent deal.

zambrotta has lost it. reallly .... beaten so many times. it could have been 3-1 or 4-1 to the worst fiorentina side this season.

and we didnt even deserve the pk....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:03 pm

tehcpeng wrote:Muntari was so awful, I can't believe that he stay on pitch till the end... what up allergri ...

we had this clean chance to counterattack this guy just shot all the way towards goalkeeper from half the field.... wtf was he thinking. and that ball he wasted eventually cost us goal in counterattack... s...t

f... k off muntari !! what a rubbsih player

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Juve win and we are a point behind, this is a bad, really bad! I am so mad right now, the team as a whole was awful! That first goal for Fiorentina :facepalm: They just split our defence like nothing, and the awful clearance attempt by Mexes for Fiorentina's second, just horrible.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Milan31 wrote:Juve win and we are a point behind, this is a bad, really bad! I am so mad right now, the team as a whole was awful! That first goal for Fiorentina :facepalm: They just split our defence like nothing, and the awful clearance attempt by Mexes for Fiorentina's second, just horrible.

we were just terrible. and this isnt even the best season of fiorentina

zambrotta was a serious liability in defense. bonera and mexes were so average. only abate was ok but then there were times were both nocerino and abate ventured too much forward.

i was pissed when ibra was showing off with flicks and all and giving ball awy just like that when we needed to keep ball .... he was terrible today. emanuelson was 0 efficient. aquilani was disaster and had he made contact in tackle to de silvestre he could have got red.

the only good players were maxi lopez and cassano.
we are done! really i mean its difficult now...

frankly i dont think we deserve scudetto this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:11 pm

sad to say this but my prediction of a trophyless season is set to become reality, on the bright side though we'll get rid of dummy allegri so all is not lost though...

no seriously, this is bad, real bad, freaking juve can grab the lead today if they manage to beat palermo and i have a feeling they will. this has been a very disappointing season so far, too many injuries, terrible player selections, why the hell is zambrotta and muntari are gettting any playing time????

the 3 DMF midfield crap is still going on, our defence is rubbish without silva or nesta and the same eternal issue persist, we simply cannot win if ibra doesn't show up, which is exactly what happened today...

dummy aallegri is one hell of an overrated coach, i'd love to see where juve would be now if they were coached by him....bottom half without a doubt..
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 pm

yeah speaking of which .. this allegri&s idea of playing with 3 DMs... in midfield when we need creativity is just awful... awful idea.

this like everytime that happens we have lost or drawn

i have no complains milan deserve to loose. terrble game by zambrotta, muntari ambrosini ztalan mexes and emanuelson.

allegri was just rubbish in his tactics...

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Fadi wrote:sad to say this but my prediction of a trophyless season is set to become reality, on the bright side though we'll get rid of dummy allegri so all is not lost though...

no seriously, this is bad, real bad, freaking juve can grab the lead today if they manage to beat palermo and i have a feeling they will. this has been a very disappointing season so far, too many injuries, terrible player selections, why the hell is zambrotta and muntari are gettting any playing time????

the 3 DMF midfield crap is still going on, our defence is rubbish without silva or nesta and the same eternal issue persist, we simply cannot win if ibra doesn't show up, which is exactly what happened today...

dummy aallegri is one hell of an overrated coach, i'd love to see where juve would be now if they were coached by him....bottom half without a doubt..

This post demonstrates idiocy, Allegri is a brilliant coach, and we are not Ibrahimovic reliant. What would you like us to have? play the same starting 11 until all of them gets injured? Stop *bleep* being an idiot! Allegri uses a three defensive minded midfielders which puts maximise our reliant on our attack to create, in this case Emanuelson, Ibrahimovic and Lopez while not the most creative attack are still creative enough.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm

sorry potential... with respect to ur opinion i have felt that his idea of playing with 3 DMs has always been negative

and its really make sense that well atleast i cant feel right that when midfield are supposed to be the provider, creative and holding possession our DM doesnt do that... yes they give us workrate, and defending and thats about it.

muntari was epic fail today. ambrosini was just risking too much he could have got second yellow had he played full 90 min because of amount of counterattacking we were suffering

would have like aqua to start from beginning ..

this just shows how bad our midfield is... and without strong midfield we cant win CL we will barely win the league

lol.... ultimate truth

anyway i respect ur opinion of u think allegri is right

for me he has been wrong so many times this season

he has done great things too but bad things equally

not his great season.

Last edited by JespSwe on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Potential wrote:
Fadi wrote:sad to say this but my prediction of a trophyless season is set to become reality, on the bright side though we'll get rid of dummy allegri so all is not lost though...

This post demonstrates idiocy, Allegri is a brilliant coach, and we are not Ibrahimovic reliant. What would you like us to have? play the same starting 11 until all of them gets injured? Stop *bleep* being an idiot! Allegri uses a three defensive minded midfielders which puts maximise our reliant on our attack to create, in this case Emanuelson, Ibrahimovic and Lopez while not the most creative attack are still creative enough.

what F planet are you living on???, we just lost at home to one of the worst fiorentina sides in years, get out of your stinky cave you moron, have you even seen the fraking game???
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:24 pm

lol we lost to the fiorentina side who has been so terrible in years.. its just ridiculous.. that also we lost infront of our crowd in such crucial game. our milanistas in stadium didnt deserve that

im sure allegri will come with good excuse lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Not his worst either, He gave Barcelona four games of hell and Arsenal another game in hell while still maintaining the league run despite all our obvious injuries.

But again? what choices did he have with all of our injuries? Drop Emanuelson to the three men midfield and play Aquilani from the start? Aquilani isn't in form and unfit, while Emanuelson hasn't played in the three men midfield for quite a while now.

Fadi wrote:
Potential wrote:

what F planet are you living on???, we just lost at home to one of the worst fiorentina sides in years, get out of your stinky cave you moron, have you even seen the fraking game???

So what? All teams lose, all coaches are allowed to make mistakes (while in my opinion Allegri made none in my opinion, every time we lose you come out complaining and saying Allegri should be sacked, why don't you just stop being so negative.

And again, you say that our defense is shit without Nesta and Silva which are both injured, then would you risk playing an offensive minded midfield? not covering the back 4 which in your own words are shit? You complain about Zambrotta playing and blame Allegri while he had absolutely no choice in the matter as our first second and third LB are unavailable?

Allegri made no mistake, he utilized the choices he had perfectly but it didn't come off.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:39 pm

we dont deserve the scudetto,simple as that

and no one can deny allegri really fecked up.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tehcpeng Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Allergri may does what he can, but SERIOUSLY.... MUNTARI???? come one.... He is a boxer not a footballer
tehcpeng
tehcpeng
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:51 pm

My beef today is that he decided to rest our players even though they dont need to rest anymore ffs

Why did he not play Aquilani/Seedorf/Robinho/Nesta
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:04 pm

The only time I see Fadi on these forums in when we lose hmm
Anyways, I think everyone is taking this loss too hard and should relax a bit, I don't blame you because this is a huge blow, but saying we don't deserve the Scudetto, and we lost the Scudetto, calm down. There is still plenty of time and I highly doubt Juve will finish the league without losing or drawing again, relax.
I am with Potential on this one, Allegri used the players he could, Seedorf would have been useless today, when he plays too much he is useless, Aquilani is still unfit and not in form AT ALL. Nesta needs rest, I would rather rest him than push him and play and re injure him, isn't that our problem, we rush players and they get hurt? Robinho is Robinho, I liked Maxi and Ibra upfront but Ibra didn't have a good game and wasted many chances trying to do fancy stuff.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next