"Barcelona are the only club where I would say: 'If they're interested, that would be a fantastic option'," Robben told Sport Bild.

+9
Rebaño Sagrado
Pedram
ChollaVille
FennecFox7
the xcx
spanky
barca 2011
BarrileteCosmico
vivabarca38
13 posters

Go down

"Barcelona are the only club where I would say: 'If they're interested, that would be a fantastic option'," Robben told Sport Bild.   Empty "Barcelona are the only club where I would say: 'If they're interested, that would be a fantastic option'," Robben told Sport Bild.

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm

robben said that he is happy at bayern but wouuld be the only club that he mayconsider to go to
" are the only club where I would say: 'If they're interested, that would be a fantastic option'," Robben told sport  Bild.

http://soccerladuma.mobi/news/article/robben-i-d-only-leave-for-barca

vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

"Barcelona are the only club where I would say: 'If they're interested, that would be a fantastic option'," Robben told Sport Bild.   Empty Re: "Barcelona are the only club where I would say: 'If they're interested, that would be a fantastic option'," Robben told Sport Bild.

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:20 pm

I imagine a lot of players at top clubs feel that way.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

"Barcelona are the only club where I would say: 'If they're interested, that would be a fantastic option'," Robben told Sport Bild.   Empty Re: "Barcelona are the only club where I would say: 'If they're interested, that would be a fantastic option'," Robben told Sport Bild.

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:26 pm

If he could only stay healthy, he would be one of the best around. Interesting comment though.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:10 am

robben would be the perfect buy, but thats only if we had a sugar daddy like chelsea, madrid or city. for now we will just have to capitalize on la masia since its the best academy in the world and all.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 am

spanky489 wrote:robben would be the perfect buy, but thats only if we had a sugar daddy like chelsea, madrid or city. for now we will just have to capitalize on la masia since its the best academy in the world and all.
Madrid is not ran by sugar daddy, you should know that.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:55 am

The xcx wrote:
spanky489 wrote:robben would be the perfect buy, but thats only if we had a sugar daddy like chelsea, madrid or city. for now we will just have to capitalize on la masia since its the best academy in the world and all.

ok and fiorentino perez is? the janitor?? groundskeeper? i thought so
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:58 am

spanky489 wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Hes a gentleman Very Happy Madrid is ran by fans own money, I belive.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 am

The xcx wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
The xcx wrote:

they are the "investors", but the person in charge of the monies whereabouts is no doubt perez, after all he is the president he can do whatever he wants till his mandate runs out.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:11 am

spanky489 wrote:
The xcx wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
The xcx wrote:

they are the "investors", but the person in charge of the monies whereabouts is no doubt perez, after all he is the president he can do whatever he wants till his mandate runs out.
debate settled then. GG
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:19 am

Spanky, seriously. SERIOUSLY?"Barcelona are the only club where I would say: 'If they're interested, that would be a fantastic option'," Robben told Sport Bild.   Facepalm
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:08 am

Franco?
King?
Madrid cuncil?
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:22 am

ChollaVille wrote:Franco?
King?
Madrid cuncil?

I thought you could troll better Very Happy
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:46 am

El Pipita wrote:
ChollaVille wrote:Franco?
King?
Madrid cuncil?

I thought you could troll better Very Happy

I can't -.- is too late and to hot -.-
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:59 am

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:15 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:

WTF????

La Masia is the best academy in the World.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:36 am

ChollaVille wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

WTF????

How is la masia the best in the world they have good talent just like most clubs but they trust their youngsters more than the other big european clubs and this leads to the myth that la masia have the best youngsters in the world

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:44 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:
ChollaVille wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

WTF????

How is la masia the best in the world they have good talent just like most clubs but they trust their youngsters more than the other big european clubs and this leads to the myth that la masia have the best youngsters in the world

He said the best ACADEMY...not the best youngsters. They are taught the Barcelona style of play from very young and usually fit right into the first team when given the chance. Therefore, it allows us to trust our youngsters. The talent may be just as good as another club but our ACADEMY instills the philosophy of Barca such that it may SEEM that they are a lot more talented(and in some cases, they ARE) than youngsters at any other big club.

Again let me repeat if you didn't read properly....BEST ACADEMY...not necessarily YOUNGSTERS. Quite a bit of the La Masia players never make it even to the senior B team.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:50 am

shinigami99 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:
ChollaVille wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

WTF????

He said the best ACADEMY...not the best youngsters. They are taught the Barcelona style of play from very young and usually fit right into the first team when given the chance. Therefore, it allows us to trust our youngsters. The talent may be just as good as another club but our ACADEMY instills the philosophy of Barca such that it may SEEM that they are a lot more talented(and in some cases, they ARE) than youngsters at any other big club.

Again let me repeat if you didn't read properly....BEST ACADEMY...not necessarily YOUNGSTERS. Quite a bit of the La Masia players never make it even to the senior B team.

Ok then...How is their academy the best in the world but their youngsters aren't
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:52 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:
ChollaVille wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

WTF????

La Masia produce the best players on World. So it is the best acedemy in World. If not, tell me better academy.

Tell me the best 10 players from the best football schools in world.

La Masia:
1. Messi
2. Xavi
3. Iniesta
4. Puyol
5. Valdes
6. Pedro
7. Busquets
8. Reina
9. Thiago
10. Half Pique, half Fabregas

Montoya is B team player who is called for Spain's NT, Botia is La Masia product, he is called for Spains NT. Fontas is in first team. There is many players like Bojan and Jeffren.

So which football school is better?
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:54 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:
shinigami99 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:
ChollaVille wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

WTF????

Ok then...How is their academy the best in the world but their youngsters aren't

Main task of academy is to produce players, not to have the best young team.
Again: TO PRODUCE PLAERS like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Valdes, Pedro, Busquets, Reina, Thiago, Pique, Fabregas, Fontas...
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:37 am

People actually want to debate that La Masia is not the most successful academy of the last years?
Laughable at best
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:01 am

Boy, some people will argue anything.

What next, you will debate if water is wet, grass is green and if night comes after day?

If Barca dont have the best current academy, then who they heck does?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:15 am

The Franchise wrote:Boy, some people will argue anything.

What next, you will debate if water is wet, grass is green and if night comes after day?

Nigh comes before day :coffee:
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 am

The Franchise wrote:Boy, some people will argue anything.

:lol!:

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Dunno why some people are arguing that barca doesn't have the best academy atm. lol
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down