narbeZ
Tifoso Romanista
Patrick Bateman
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

AS Roma - Fiorentina  - Page 3 Empty Re: AS Roma - Fiorentina

Post by McLewis Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 pm

With Barca's failure in the CL and their looming failure in La Liga, there's every chance they will make a move for LE should Pep leave. There's not much we can do to stop that as it's common knowledge that LE's the heir apparant there. The only one that can stop that is LE himself. From what I've seen of him this year...he does not appear to be a man who abandons a project when it gets tough.

As for Roma, our inconsistency this year is no different than it has always been under Montella, Ranieri, Spaletti, Del Neri, Voller, Zeman and every other coach that has has been at our helm. It is something we've always been known for and it will not be easily cured by a completely new system.

I've been saying this all season and knew reactions like what I've seen here in the past week would come out. Patience is needed for something like this to succeed. I knew this when LE came in and I accepted it. We all did and now when things get tough, everyone just wants to jump ship instead of staying the course. I'll never understand how people can be so fickle and disloyal.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 pm

:coffee: search in which year we have lost twice to Fiorentina and then call me disloyal :facepalm:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:56 pm

I do not believe I called anyone disloyal by name.

My point stands though, I think Roma has some of the most fickle fans in the world. I do not count myself amongst that number. Everyone from Enrique to Totti to Sabatini to Baldini has been saying this a 5 year project. They kept saying "This will take time". There must've been a lot of people that have been living under a rock for past 10 months because now everyone's acting like those words were never said and that results must be gotten now and every week. It's a ridiculously high expectation to put on a club like this.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:07 pm

http://www.soccerstat.net/h2h.jsp?gameID=D1C8EC4700000136E36125B2229F059E

here is a bit of help :facepalm:

you dont get it , the league in general is not in a good position , we got Fiorentina & Parma & Genoa in relegation battle and we are still struggling , i didn't get this much disappointed after 7-1 defeat to man united or even shakhtar but Fiorentina? seriously?
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:13 pm

and please dont tell me that you expect a win Vs Napoli because i might just crash my computer with my head
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:13 am

I hope Pep leaves Barca and they make a move for this pea brained manager. That way Enrique is off our backs and we can make some money off him. Very Happy

Cb's can wait, Roma need a new manager ASAP.
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:01 am

04/25/2012

The words of the Giallorossi coach after the match against Fiorentina:

"We were poor today in the first half, then with a few changes we were better after the restart: we should always play as we did in the second period. Towards the end we were pushing and we risked a bit more, and that's when they punished us.

"I realise that it's hard for the fans to understand the way things are going. They have always got behind me and the team - today too - and after another defeat it's natural that they should be upset and disappointed. I can understand them because we have often played below our potential, like the first 45 minutes today. When we've been in a position to take that step up and really get in the mix for the positions that matter we've come up short. And it's always more difficult for a team to take to the pitch when confidence starts to wane. What is our target now? To get Roma into the Europa League: a big club like this must try to have European football.

"Sabatini said that I haven't always been helped? I came here to do my best. I've never looked for excuses and I've always said that if anyone is responsible for what happens it's me. The club is different to others, it's a top club and it deserves to be successful."

------------------

Humble and respectful as always.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 pm

The former England coach and former coach Giallorossi would say it but on one condition ,to have the freedom in choosing his next Football players need to strengthen the rose red and yellow.

Now thats the character , sick and tired of likes of Kjaer . Manager that knows how to build up the squad and make it work , and please do not talk about you bitterness , deal with it because we are aiming high and we are good enough for that Enrique says no to that then bye bye Enrique
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:33 pm

See my response in the transfer thread ^^
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:04 am

Sorano Totti wrote:The former England coach and former coach Giallorossi would say it but on one condition ,to have the freedom in choosing his next Football players need to strengthen the rose red and yellow.

Now thats the character , sick and tired of likes of Kjaer . Manager that knows how to build up the squad and make it work , and please do not talk about you bitterness , deal with it because we are aiming high and we are good enough for that Enrique says no to that then bye bye Enrique

But oh my god, do you think Luis Enrique actually explicitly stated, ever, I want Simon Kjaer"??? F*** No! Do you think he ever said "I want Heinze or De Rossi as my starting CB's"? Ill repeat my answer, F*** NOOO! Do you think he anticipated Juan being EVEN MORE injured than usual and Burdisso being out practically the whole season? Guess the answer on that one ffs.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:12 am

what was he doing at half season transfers ? such a puppet
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 am

Sorano Totti wrote:what was he doing at half season transfers ? such a puppet

But this is not football manager. If anyone is to blame for that, its Sabatini for not going after anyone. Team effort in that respect.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:20 am

a Manager with strong character and backbone could have convinced Sabatini that the team needs a defender even on loan , dont give me that even you know that is not good enough of the answer
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:25 am

But then again, if we were gunna go spend money on a Kjaer version 2, what's the point? You would have even more headaches in that case.

If there's anyone to blame, it's Sabatini there, not only Enrique. You can't just pick one potential problem source and direct all the club's problems there, that would be extremely unfair and, well, just wrong.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed May 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Well *bleep* Fiorentina anyways.beat us 2-1 then go on to lose against Atalanta and draw at home to Novara of all teams.

Us :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3