inderbaby
Lynx100
dronte
Cassius
8 posters

Go down

Update on Pogba Empty Update on Pogba

Post by Cassius Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:38 am

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is losing patience with contract rebel Paul Pogba, according to The Daily Mail.

Pogba has been frequently linked with a move away from Old Trafford having refused to extend his United deal throughout the current season.

Now, the midfielder has reportedly rejected another request to agree new terms despite being brought back into the fray by Ferguson.

Pogba's appearances from the bench against West Brom, Athletic Bilbao and Wolves in March were his first since January and an attempt by his manager to win him back over, it is claimed.

Juventus are ready to offer Pogba a four-year, £20,000-a-week deal, according to the report, with United set to receive just £300,000 in compensation.

Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola, who also represents Mario Balotelli, could reportedly pocket £1.7 million in commission through such a deal.

Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea and AC Milan could all be interested in the Frenchman if he decides to leave the Red Devils.

:http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/04/05/3015283/sir-alex-ferguson-losing-patience-with-manchester-united

I know its only the daily mail sooo best not to take too seriously.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Update on Pogba Empty Re: Update on Pogba

Post by dronte Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:30 am

Not worth it, and overrated. Media & agent hype

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 am

I can safely say Pogba isn't overrated but I agree there is too much media attention and hype.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Yea maybe overhyped would have been a better word, because we haven't seen him playing on the big stage

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:42 pm

hes not overhyped
hes every bit as good as they say he is
SAF doesnt let things drag on like this for any old average player
if SAF is persevering - this kid is worth persevering for
This kid is going to be a great name one day
We need to get him
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Lynx100 wrote:hes not overhyped
We need to get him
Really? How do you know? Has he proved anything at all other than almost getting a red card vs Bilbao?
Ferguson isn't a god either, even though he had some good scouted players.
It's really simple, if Ferguson wants him he will keep him. If not, then he will let him go for a reason.

To make the story short, if we get him, it means MU doesn't need him.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 pm

dronte wrote:
We need to get him
Really? How do you know? Has he proved anything at all other than almost getting a red card vs Bilbao?
It's really simple, if Ferguson wants him he will keep him. If not, then he will let him go for a reason.

BOOM...man got handled homie style :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:12 pm

dronte wrote:
We need to get him

He's got great technique. Been following his progress sine the FA youth cup.
Ferguson isn't a god? Hes one of the greatest footballing minds in the history of the game - so yes, for me he's about as close to a football god as they come.

So if you think I don't know shit... That's fine , I can live with that.

So on one hand SAF is trying to keep him on thinking hes first XI material for Man Utd and there's you, on the other hand, saying he's overhyped overrated and not worth it.

SAF's opinion vs yours? I know where I'm stacking all my money. And I'll be sleeping soundly too - and i mean, like a log brother..

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:47 pm

We need to get him

for once I agree with you...
I saw him vs Ath. Bilboa & I'm pretty sure if he had start the result would've been different...
He,Bouy & Marrone would be a super midfielder Trio similar to MVP!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Lynx100, really? You should come with arguments..Because Ferguson likes him, it's not an argument.. He also liked berbatov, barhtez, djemba-djemba, kleberson and others.. And great technique? What does it mean? Great technique=messi, neymar, ronaldo, ribery in my opinion.... It's an objective thing
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:58 am

Ive already stated MY thoughts above but ill repeat them again if you like: i have seen him play before and MY judgment is that he has got great potential to be a really quality player.

I dont know what your point about Berbatov, Barthez etc?? Berbatov and Barthez were/are excellent players. Infact, I want Berbatov at Juve next year because hes going for the cheap!

Ill repeat again - even if you question MY judgment, you cannot possibly question SAF's judgment. That man has achieved more in his lifetime than anyone here could achieve in 5. Hes a genius. Hes one of the best judges of talent in all the time ive been following football.

I will set a challenge to all the people here - Find me somone else in the history of modern football who can judge and nurture talent like he does??

If SAF says Pogba is good - noone here has got the credentials/know-how/knowledge or 1st hand experience to say otherwise. And to say that you think SAF is wrong and you are right.... well... thats just....wow... Shocked

And as for great technique you say its OBJECTIVE??? i say its SUBJECTIVE. If technique is an objective thing as you say - can you please define it for me?

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 am

Lynx100 wrote:Ive already stated MY thoughts above but ill repeat them again if you like: i have seen him play before and MY judgment is that he has got great potential to be a really quality player.

I dont know what your point about Berbatov, Barthez etc?? Berbatov and Barthez were/are excellent players. Infact, I want Berbatov at Juve next year because hes going for the cheap!

Ill repeat again - even if you question MY judgment, you cannot possibly question SAF's judgment. That man has achieved more in his lifetime than anyone here could achieve in 5. Hes a genius. Hes one of the best judges of talent in all the time ive been following football.

I will set a challenge to all the people here - Find me somone else in the history of modern football who can judge and nurture talent like he does??

If SAF says Pogba is good - noone here has got the credentials/know-how/knowledge or 1st hand experience to say otherwise. And to say that you think SAF is wrong and you are right.... well... thats just....wow... Shocked

And as for great technique you say its OBJECTIVE??? i say its SUBJECTIVE. If technique is an objective thing as you say - can you please define it for me?

Wenger is in my opinion equal to SAF or even higher on judging and nurturing talent.

Flick
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:55 am

On a potential free transfer, it doesn't matter to me. I'm all for bringing in talent under such circumstances.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:03 am

Lynx100 wrote:

You're right about the technique... I was about to say it's NOT an objective thing(i was writting fast)..
what i was trying to say is that even Sir Alex Ferguson had some bad transfers berbatov, barhtez, djemba-djemba, kleberson, veron.. So he can be wrong..

Wenger is a better talent finder than SAF.. But it's not his fault for the lack of performance.. When Fabregas, Henry, Clichy, Nasri leave after you discover them, and make them great players, it's not coach's fault..

SAF bought rooney(who was proved player in premier league).. He bought ronaldo, when many clubs were interested in him.. It's not a god! But i think he's in top 3 of all time! (coach)

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 am

Lynx100 wrote:
dronte wrote:
We need to get him

He's got great technique. Been following his progress sine the FA youth cup.
Ferguson isn't a god? Hes one of the greatest footballing minds in the history of the game - so yes, for me he's about as close to a football god as they come.

So if you think I don't know shit...
That's fine , I can live with that.

So on one hand SAF is trying to keep him on thinking hes first XI material for Man Utd and there's you, on the other hand, saying he's overhyped overrated and not worth it.

SAF's opinion vs yours? I know where I'm stacking all my money. And I'll be sleeping soundly too - and i mean, like a log brother..

Twisting my words, lvl99.
And you still couldn't get my point. If Ferguson actually lets him leave it's because he doesn't see enough quality in him. In that case, according to your logic (Ferguson can't be wrong), he is not that good as other are saying.

Or if you have any logical explanation why Ferguson would let him go, then please tell me.
And you keep saying you saw him play a lot, yea he is pretty talented, but we have seen many talented youth going down the wire after introducing on the big stage.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:35 pm

This debate is ridiculous. Let's be honest, Pogba is at least talented enough that he's worth pursuing on a free transfer. Clearly, Ferguson thinks he sees something in him or he wouldn't be playing. And Ferguson may have had some poor player assessments, but he's also had some brilliant assessments too. I think just about any team would pursue Pogba on a free transfer. It's a low risk and high reward situation for any team looking to sign him.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:36 pm

tuddor wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:

You're right about the technique... I was about to say it's NOT an objective thing(i was writting fast)..
what i was trying to say is that even Sir Alex Ferguson had some bad transfers berbatov, barhtez, djemba-djemba, kleberson, veron.. So he can be wrong..

Wenger is a better talent finder than SAF.. But it's not his fault for the lack of performance.. When Fabregas, Henry, Clichy, Nasri leave after you discover them, and make them great players, it's not coach's fault..

SAF bought rooney(who was proved player in premier league).. He bought ronaldo, when many clubs were interested in him.. It's not a god! But i think he's in top 3 of all time! (coach)

who in their right mind thinks Berbatov, Barthez, Veron are bad transfers???
Thats the most ridiculous thing ive heard in some time.
Berbatov was a bad signing???
He started international football at 18
hes scored 5 goals in a premier league game
He won the premier league top goal scorer LAST season and in the PFA team of the year
Hes score 7goal in 10 games this season
...bad signing....hahaaha.. what a joke

And Wayne rooney was a proven EPL player when SAF signed him? at the age of 18 - Noone is a proven player anywhere.

Barthez is a world cup winning GK

Veron was the person that Vidal is now. A great (but a little stupid) player

I can go on but ill just stop there

.....What ludicrous statements....

Yes Wenger is great. Yes, his talent nurturing is great. BUT SAF has been doing it since the 80s as well, if not better than wenger AND, hes managed to win a buckload of titles along the way. i.e - hes not just a talent spotter, but a motivator, one of the historys best tacticians and excellent man manager

But SAF has done all that AND achieved great things.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down