Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 21 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:58 am

Form book goes out the window for this tie kiranr. At least it better :vagi:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 21 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:59 am

kiranr wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:
Doc wrote:You're generally pessimistic though... :coffee:

Ive been trying to watch "how not to be pessimistic youtube vids"

Dont do that. It is a healthy quality to have for people involved in finance.

Yes, generally optimistic financiers get transformed to muppets

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 21 Goldman%20Muppets2
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Zealous wrote:Form book goes out the window for this tie kiranr. At least it better :vagi:

Bayerns away form isn't great either, so they might cancel each other out ^^
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 pm

am i the only one who trusts madrid's away form better than home? i mean we havent lost away since levante lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 21 AbCp7jVajX

What do you guys think of this system.

Personally I think Gustavo and Schweini should swap position, Gustavo should also play deeper, neutralising Oezil and also help in taking out Alonso, Schweini will assist Lahm to take out Ronaldo as well as Alonso, Ribery should slightly watch out for Khedira, while Alaba and Ribery also cover Di Maria and Arbeloa treats, Alaba particularly making Di Maria, Kroos home match should play and watch out for Marcelo and away match Muller should play and take out Marcelo.

Boateng should eat Benzema alive and Badstuber stay behind as the anchor man, never leave his position just to take out any lose ball.

Attacking wise.

I believe Pepe and Ramos will have to help Both Madrid Full back to take out our wingers, so leaving enough space for Kroos and Gomez to exploit their middle, Robben must also take advantage of Marcelo over-lapping and Ribery is very tricky and good with dribbling, so I trust him to beat Arbeloa every now and then and play high ball or long flat crosses for Gomez, Robben or Kroos/Muller to finish off. Schweini and must also team up with Robben and Lahm to exploit Marcelo and also help Kroos in and Gustavo in keep possession and dominating Madrid.

I am really worried about this projected system, Oezil/Kaka look too free and to resolve this Gustavo must play deeper on the left side of midfied, therefore taking out Oezil and Schweini to the right side helping Lahm take out C.Ronaldo.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Bayern are actually the favorites to win this, they have slightly lower odds (20 cents or so) going for them.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Really? Someone needs to take advantage of this anomaly.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 pm

kiranr wrote:
Really? Someone needs to take advantage of this anomaly.

Expect load of people to do, including myself.

I will risk £100 on Bayern, probably get £180 in return. need to check with William hill today asap.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:43 am

Here is a fun statistic: Bayern Munich have lost 7 meaningful games this season (Not including City loss which B Team was used) In the 2 following games directly after a Bayern loss which didn't include a European game in between matches (ex. Bayern loss - play Europe - play Pokal/Bundesliga) Bayern has 8 wins and 1 draw with a goals differential of +23. The second game average of goals for is 2.75 goals for while only 0.17 against.

If betting on trends expect Bayern to beat Mainz by 2 goals and then beat Madrid by 2-3 goals.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:51 am

Have you seen our form though? We've only lost 3 games all season long [1 against Levante and 2 against barca one being in the cup]. We also haven't lost after those games.

My point is you cannot really on statistical trends for the game. I also read the Idrisozet's preview of what bayern will do and frankly he assumed our players can be "handled" which I don't think anyone should assume. It will be hard for both teams to attempt it.

The game should be even and I fully expect us to press hard in the first half and if it works we'll counter throughout the rest of the match.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:16 am

H.A. wrote:Have you seen our form though? We've only lost 3 games all season long [1 against Levante and 2 against barca one being in the cup]. We also haven't lost after those games.

My point is you cannot really on statistical trends for the game. I also read the Idrisozet's preview of what bayern will do and frankly he assumed our players can be "handled" which I don't think anyone should assume. It will be hard for both teams to attempt it.

The game should be even and I fully expect us to press hard in the first half and if it works we'll counter throughout the rest of the match.

In reference to I assume ur player can be handle, the point is whether they can be hanle or not, they are not going to be left unmarked.

What do you expect, we should just come up with a formation and players, without making tactics to take out ur player, a team is always going to do that and it's left for Madrid to out class our tactic, tactically or tru individual class
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:17 am

If we press high Bayern will have problems. They are not Barcelona. they don't have Pique, Alves and Busquets and their defenders can't hold on under pressure.

we shouldn't give Robben and Ribery space and time on the ball. they are Bayerns main weapons and Im really concerned about Arbeloa's form and Marcelo's defending. we better start Coentrao imo.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:27 am

I dont think Bayern finds it necessary to build play from the back. Neuer will have no hesitation in launching the ball forward if Madrid press high.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:30 am

They are used to it. hoofing the ball won't work as they need to get the ball to ribery/robben.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:41 am

Mamad wrote:They are used to it. hoofing the ball won't work as they need to get the ball to ribery/robben.
Actually, Badstuber has the ability to make pinpoint exact long passes over 50, 60 metres, too. It is just that he is normally required by the coach to play it safer with shorter passes. There is a reason why he recently gets a personal watchdog from the opponent team more and more often.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:02 am

Mamad wrote:If we press high Bayern will have problems. They are not Barcelona. they don't have Pique, Alves and Busquets and their defenders can't hold on under pressure.

we shouldn't give Robben and Ribery space and time on the ball. they are Bayerns main weapons and Im really concerned about Arbeloa's form and Marcelo's defending. we better start Coentrao imo.

I really wonder why this is such a strong and persistent meme, Bayern still have conceded less than, say, Barca. And it's not like they've faced consistently weaker opposition.

Not arguing with the whole win-chances thing, I just think that Bayerns defence is better than people think.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:20 am

hmmm not sure if jinx

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2012/04/14/3035169/maradona-bayern-munich-will-beat-real-madrid-in-the
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:31 am

Thank the Podolski in the Heavens that Pele didn't say it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 am

BTW that was an incredibly smart comment, considering the source.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 am

VivaStPauli wrote:BTW that was an incredibly smart comment, considering the source.

well what can we do about it
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:39 am

Well, considering the relationship between Pele and Maradona and considering Pele's jinx-ability, the Maradona prediction should be actually a true anti-jinx.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:22 pm

LOL no
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Diego did not give any actual football or tactical reasons for his prediction. It sounds more like wishful thinking.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:22 pm

It's gonna be hell of a match, Muller or Kroos, don't know who should start
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 pm

I'd start Müller. Because the distribution can come from Schweinsteiger as well, but having Müller there gives the Madrid defense one more proper goal threat to worry about.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Muller has been off form, Kroos will allow us control the game.

BTW Lahm was rested for this match, I think he has played all league matches for nearly 3 years now or so.

Schweinsteiger and Gustavo should be DM's next game, kroos between ribery and robben behind gomez.. Muller should just relax for the rest of the season, hopefully this summers euro cup will snap him out of his funk.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next