Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 30 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Bellabong Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:42 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Coentrao CAN F*CK off.

Had to concede a last minute goal. Evil or Very Mad

And yet Gomez has been giving your CB pair marking problems all game long, the "problem" lies deeper than human-error on Coentrao's part.

Ribéry was more theatrical than usual, and that's a pretty high standard o_O

Cotes wrote:Ramos challenge on Gomez was a clear penalty...

The "foul" was by Contrao, Ramos' challenge got the ball.

Last edited by Phritz on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 30 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Bayern deserved to win...Madrid did not have any clue what they were doing pass the 65th minute...
WELL DONE BAYERN!

No it wasn't a penalty.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 pm

I thought it was a really nice game to watch. Bayern deserved to win, but having to defend 2-1 at the Barnabéu is going to be hell for them.

Real have been playing really bad, I fear for the rest of the season if they continue like this.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Bayern deserved to win...Madrid did not have any clue what they were doing pass the 65th minute...
WELL DONE BAYERN!
WTF? Ramos was so clearly on the ball - it was the Coentrao faul afterwards that could be debatable, but Gomez already lost the ball.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:48 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:WAHAHAHAHHAHAH~!!! OMG GOOO BAYERN! WOOO HOOOOO~!!

Its really on now, 2-1 lead into the second leg! Bayern played really well, Lahm was a god and finally performed his best.So strange though they tried their best vs Dortmund but Dortmund countered them so well, yet Mourinho couldnt Very Happy Dortmund > Bayern, but Bayern > all in the CL, while all > Dortmund in the CL Razz

Ronaldo FLOPS AGAIN~! Wahahahaha~!!! Real losing it at the end as usual, bad losers Very Happy Marcelo at it again Very Happy

Mourinho flopped too in this game big time. Conceded the initialtive to Bayern taking off Ozil, Di MAria and Benzema....maybe he should learn from Klopp Laughing Laughing

Good luck Bayern in the second leg! Never expected this win.

i told everyone on the thread where posters were discrediting bayern just because they lost to Dortmund. i said that at Westfalenstadion, Dortmund can beat any team in the world imo.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm

@ Barcalearning :facepalm:
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Kinda ironic majority of the time Ribery had a dive Di Maria was there to complain, was rather funny.
Great match from Bayern deserved more goals though, shocking last minute foul by Marcelo.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Good result for madrid,away goal :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Good game.

madrid would go

the 6 yellow cards are scary
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 pm

guess Madrid supporters are out drowning their sorrows AGAIN...lovely!

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Not happy at all... Screw the away goal

Two defensive errors cost us the game
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:55 pm

REWB wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:WAHAHAHAHHAHAH~!!! OMG GOOO BAYERN! WOOO HOOOOO~!!

Its really on now, 2-1 lead into the second leg! Bayern played really well, Lahm was a god and finally performed his best.So strange though they tried their best vs Dortmund but Dortmund countered them so well, yet Mourinho couldnt Very Happy Dortmund > Bayern, but Bayern > all in the CL, while all > Dortmund in the CL Razz

Ronaldo FLOPS AGAIN~! Wahahahaha~!!! Real losing it at the end as usual, bad losers Very Happy Marcelo at it again Very Happy

Mourinho flopped too in this game big time. Conceded the initialtive to Bayern taking off Ozil, Di MAria and Benzema....maybe he should learn from Klopp Laughing Laughing

Good luck Bayern in the second leg! Never expected this win.

i told everyone on the thread where posters were discrediting bayern just because they lost to Dortmund. i said that at Westfalenstadion, Dortmund can beat any team in the world imo.

Can they? I didnt watch them in the CL, but the finished bottom, how? From what I gathered they know how to counter Bayern and be consistent and effective in the league, but I wouldnt consider them that highly still...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Aensensen wrote:@ Barcalearning :facepalm:

Lol? Reply with some words if u think what I said is wrong?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Thing about Benz on the counter is that he may not be the best at scoring on them, but he's one of the best I've seen creating off them.

His touch outlet passes with his back turned are beautiful.

Decision making is usually spot on as well.

Yup.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 pm

NOt sure about Webb....he spends so much time talking to theplayers like babysitting them instead of getting on with it Razz But overall a gg...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Madrid looked more like Villareal with all those yellows.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:03 pm

I don't know about the match.

Gomez had horrible finishing. Bayern almost lost the midfield battle.
Badstuber was GOAT.
Gomez and Ribéry could've gotten a penalty, but only with a Spanish ref, on the other hand their first goal was clear offside, so those decisions kind of cancel each other out.

But if the ref didn't make mistakes, both Ramos and Marcelo would've gotten sent off with a red, so I guess both teams can be happy with the ref.

In the end, I must say: I had originally expected Real to do much better, and must say, Bayern deserved the win, probably would've deserved even a third goal the way they played for the final half hour.

I was thoroughly entertained, and Özil scored, so I'm a happy camper all in all.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Webb kept Madrid in the tie.

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm

VivaStPauli wrote: on the other hand their first goal was clear offside, so those decisions kind of cancel each other out.

You mean the guy standing in front of Casillas that doesnt touch the ball? That specific offside rule has been dismissed a while ago.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Adit wrote:Good result for madrid,away goal :bow:

uhhm, this is no Apoel we are talking about here and the Bernebeu is certainly no fortress.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Collblanc wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote: on the other hand their first goal was clear offside, so those decisions kind of cancel each other out.

You mean the guy standing in front of Casillas that doesnt touch the ball? That specific offside rule has been dismissed a while ago.

He (Gustavo) was standing (potentially) in Ikers way. If I were the ref, I would've called off that goal offside - on the other hand, I would've sent off both Ramos and Marcelo instead of yellow-carding them, so I wouldn't have been kinder to Real, I just would've decided differently.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Collblanc wrote:

No, the rules state that if a player blocks someones view from a offside position (which he did) it's offside.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Collblanc wrote:

He (Gustavo) was standing (potentially) in Ikers way. If I were the ref, I would've called off that goal offside - on the other hand, I would've sent off both Ramos and Marcelo instead of yellow-carding them, so I wouldn't have been kinder to Real, I just would've decided differently.

That rule does not excist anymore.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

@St.pauli
In a different angle i saw it was Pepe who was in front of Iker.

Can't be offside in any way imo.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Link, Source, something? All the pundits seem to agree with me. :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 pm

mou just stick to the straight swaps and let the team play, and stop the defensive tactics we are gonna lose every time ffs
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next