Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) Empty Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by The Messiah Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm

There has been a lot of Arrogant, loud and noisy talks coming from Certain " All White and All Read" fans, of recent in this forum. All talk without actions and nothing to show for it(empty drums making the loudest noise). So I feel is about time someone with Balls make a Real Post on how these 2 clubs Match up against each other and other top teams such as Barcelona, Milan, Liverpool and Lyon(Before they fell).

But however this post will focus mainly on Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid by looking at both teams performance in cpl in the last decade and How they match head to head and also looking at their Domestic performance. So as to decide who the Real(funny) phony Noisy Rivals are.

This post is not a troll, yes while I agree both set of fans have been making a lot of noise in this forum, however one group is more noisy than the others. So I am not trolling anyone and please this is not a Right Back section Post this post is more than that, it's a post that intend to settle the scores for now, before this 2 teams meet hopefully in this year CPL Quarter Final.

First thing first; lets start with past meetings of both teams in cpl.

Champions League performance last decade

CPL Semi Final first leg: Real Madrid 0:1 Bayern Munich
...................2nd Leg: Bayern Munich 2:1 Real Madrid
..............Aggregates: Bayern Munich 3:1 Real Madrid

Comment
As usual Bayern Played a tougher opponent in the quarters final in Manchester United and Real Madrid played a weaker opponent in Galatasaray, Bayern defeated Madrid home and away without their Captain and went ahead to beat another Spanish team in the finals.

CPL Quarter Final First Leg: Bayern Munich 2:1 Real Madrid
.........................2nd Leg: Real Madrid 2:0 Bayern Munich
....................Aggregates: Real Madrid 3:2 Bayern Munich

Comment
Madrid went ahead to defeat their fierce Rivals Barcelona in the Quarter final and went ahead to defeat a weak German Club Bayer Leverkusen in the final.

Bayern Munich didn't make it past First Group stage, Real Madrid made it past the first and second Group stage and went all the way to Semi Finals defeating Manchester United on 6:5 aggregate in the quarter final before Juventus knocked them out in semi final 4:3 aggregate, Juventus went ahead to defeat Milan in the Final.

CPL Round Of 16. First Leg: Bayern Munich 1:1 Real Madrid
.........................2nd Leg: Real Madrid 1:0 Bayern Munich
.....................Aggregate: Real Madrid 2:1 Bayern Munich.

Comment
Madrid knocked out Bayern Munich in the first round of 16 and went ahead to be defeated by As Monaco on away Goals rules. As Monaco played Chelsea 3:5 aggregate in semi final before Current Madrid coach Jose Mourinho FC Porto side defeat them in the Final 3:0.

Real Madrid were knocked out by Juventus in first knock out stage 2:1 aggregate, meanwhile Bayern Munich progressed to Quarter final knocking out Arsenal 3:2 on aggregate in round of 16 before getting knocked out by Chelsea in Quarter final. Liverpool defeat Chelsea in Semi Final and went ahead to defeat AC Milan in the Final. The match was regarded as one of the best match in cpl history along with Bayern Munich vs Manchester United final 1999.

Both Real Madrid and Bayern Munich were knocked out in first knock out stage by Arsenal and Milan respectively.

CPL first Knock out stage, First Leg: Bayern Munich 2:1 Real Madrid
.....................................2nd Leg: Real Madrid 3:2 Bayern Munich.
..................................Aggregate: Real Madrid 4:4 Bayern Munich. Bayern win on away goals.

Comment
Bayern went ahead to lose to Milan in Quarter Final who later won the competition.

Bayern Munich did not make it into champions league this year but got to Uefa Cup Semi Final before getting knocked out by eventual winner of the competition Zenit. Meanwhile Real Madrid were knocked out by Roma in the first knock out round.

Bayern Munich return to cpl looking better and stronger, getting to Quarter final by knocking sporting Lisbon out 12:1 on aggregate before getting knock out in Quarter final by eventual winner Barcelona. Meanwhile Madrid didn't make it past the first knock out round getting humiliated by Liverpool home and away aggregate 5:0.

Real Madrid got to round of 16 failing to Beat Lyon on both leg (2:1 aggregate), Bayern Munich went all the way to the final knocking out Fiorentina in Round of 16 and Manchester United Quarter Final and most remarkably knocking beating Lyon home away in in semi final(4:0) aggregate.

Bayern Munich were knocked out in round of 16 by Inter while Madrid went on the way to semi final knocking out Lyon and Tottenham.

Head to Head Past meetingng

p: Teams..........................Point....Matches..........Win...........Draw......Lose.......GS...........GC.......GD
1: Bayern Munich.................13..........8.................4...............1...........3.........10............9.........1
2: Real Madrid.....................10..........8.................3...............1...........4..........9............10.......-1

Intercontinental Competition.
Bayern Munich: 1 time FIFA Club World Cup / Intercontinental Cup winner

Real Madrid: 1 time FIFA Club World Cup / Intercontinental Cup winner

Continental Competition
Bayern Munich: 1 time Champions League winner

Real Madrid: 1 time Champions League winner and 1 time Uefa Super Cup winner.

Domestic Performance League.
Bayern Munich: 6 times German Champion

Real Madrid : 4 times Spanish Champion

Domestic Performance Cup
Bayern Munich: 5 times German Cup Winner, 1 time DFB Ligapokal winner, 1 time DFL/DFB Winner.

Real Madrid: 1 time Copa del Rey Winner, 3 times Supercopa de España winner.

Intercontinental Competition
p: Teams...........................Numbers
1: Bayern Munich....................1......
2: Real Madrid........................1......

European Competition
1: Real Madrid....................2......
2: Bayern Munich................1.....

Domestic Championship
1: Bayern Munich....................6......
2: Real Madrid........................4......

Domestic League Cup
1: Bayern Munich....................7......
2: Real Madrid........................4......

Overall Cup/League won in last decade between Bayern and Madrid.

1: Bayern Munich....................15......
2: Real Madrid........................11......

Last edited by Idrisozet on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:47 am; edited 6 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by izzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:05 pm

When are the forum awards again?

One category seems in the bag.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:11 pm

did you know that Bayern left back was better than ours?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:26 pm

nice work how you chose to focus from 2001 onwards and not the new millenium 2000 (rm won cl right) lol

anyway what is the point of this.. neither fans are basing past experiences when they say their respective teams are among the best in europe..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:did you know that Bayern left back was better than ours?

Duh!!!
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:30 pm

diptiman wrote:nice work how you chose to focus from 2001 onwards and not the new millenium 2000 (rm won cl right) lol

anyway what is the point of this.. neither fans are basing past experiences when they say their respective teams are among the best in europe..

I thought everyone here was matured enough to figure out 2000-01, Do I need to write that as well.

Go to Uefa.com the Official website of Uefa Champions league. Football decade started from 2000-01, if I go back to a season before, then I have to go back to a season before that.

Moreover the post was about last decade, if I add another year then I have to add another decade.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:did you know that Bayern left back was better than ours?

Duh!!!

he didnt get it :lucas:

look that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Im voting Idrisozet for award of all the idiots.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Dude, Idriso, right now Madrid have a slight edge over Bayern and that can be summed in two points;

point number 1 is Madrid have been losers for the past decade, sore losers if i may add. If they play Lyon, they d lose, if they play stoke they'd lose.
The accumulation of these losses has left a dent in their existence and they want to change that.

pointnumber2 is mourinho but he's not going to be there for long.

But Bayern are not far behind Madrid, and that's why i would like to avoid playing them or Milan because right now, the only two teams who are capable of stopping Barca are Bayern and Milan in my honest opinion. Whether this will change or not, Ronaldo will let us know in january during the CDR matches.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:04 pm

And thanks for that long post of yours. It should have taken you at least 20 minutes to think about it, and then type it.

I appreciate users who put effort into their posts.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:38 pm

huntsman wrote:And thanks for that long post of yours. It should have taken you at least 20 minutes to think about it, and then type it.

I appreciate users who put effort into their posts.

I appreciate as well, but Madrid has done nothing to say they are better than Bayern. Currently Only Barca are better than Bayern, we've a better team and better team chemistry than Madrid.

lol @ the Moron that posted before you, who is the big idiot now.?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:56 pm

I think this season bayern have a really good team, potentially better than barca and probably better than real madrid. This topic doesnt prove anything though, the past means nothing.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 am

Madrid v Bayern is my favorite European rivalry. It's alos the best and most hotly contested one.

That said if we did end up facing Bayern I like our chances. Just like how Bayern would like their chances against us. That's what usually makes this game so good.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) Empty Potential semi final: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 pm

There was a thread a few weeks back about Barca vs Bayern being THE dream game. I don't agree. Barca would tiki taka them. Bayern would have to play on the counter which they never really do (just like Madrid have done in most clasicos against Bayern). And it would be boring like most games that include Barca are for most fans except Barcas own.

But Madrid vs Bayern is mouth watering. Mou will surely not concede possession as he's done in some games against Barca. While Bayern will have pretty much the same kind of confidence in their own game.

It would probably be a 50-50 in possession game. With both teams having 4 attackers of the highest calibre on the pitch and both teams having somewhat suspect defenses.

I really hope that neither APOEL or Marseille cause an upset, because I think any football lover will enjoy these games immensely.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Fully agree. It would be a classic.

Iker vs Neuer

Ronaldo vs Badstuber

Marcelo vs Robben

Xabi vs Kroos

Ozil vs Schweinsteiger

Higuain/Benz vs Boateng

Muller vs Ramos

Gomez vs Epep

Kaka vs the bench

What a match up :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:54 pm

I hope by the time we face Bayern, Di maria is fit to play for us. Hes vital in attack and would make short work of Bayerns mediocre defence.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:54 pm

BRING BACK THE OLD EUROPE RIVARLY :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 pm

What if Marseille beats Bayern? :vagi:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Madrid will win 8-1 on aggregate.

Last edited by free_cat on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Kaka vs the bench sounds most intimidating.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Zealous wrote:Fully agree. It would be a classic.

Iker vs Neuer

Ronaldo vs Badstuber

Marcelo vs Robben

Xabi vs Kroos

Ozil vs Schweinsteiger

Higuain/Benz vs Boateng

Muller vs Ramos

Gomez vs Epep

Kaka vs the bench

What a match up :bow:
:vagi:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:57 pm

The xcx wrote:What if Marseille beats Bayern? :vagi:

Last line of my OP. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch...
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:58 pm

The xcx wrote:I hope by the time we face Bayern, Di maria is fit to play for us. Hes vital in attack and would make short work of Bayerns mediocre defence.

Bayern have a better defence than ours :vagi:

We have the best GK though Twisted Evil
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:58 pm

The xcx wrote:I hope by the time we face Bayern, Di maria is fit to play for us. Hes vital in attack and would make short work of Bayerns mediocre defence.
That "mediocre" defense only let in 17 goals in the BL and 7 in the CL (with the goals against ManCity on matchday 6 not really counting as they rested 8 starters).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Di Maria makes most defences look mediocre though Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next