NextGen Series: How many will stay at Inter?

+2
Mr. Moratti
Travis_RM_91
6 posters

Go down

NextGen Series: How many will stay at Inter? Empty NextGen Series: How many will stay at Inter?

Post by Travis_RM_91 Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:23 am

Inter in recent times hasn't used its youth team at all well, and I can't help but wonder whether Inter will go on to waste their extremely talented youth players as their are some potentially great players in that side.

Do you think several of these youth players will go on to be Inter regulars or do you think the team will be squandered and most of them will end up somewhere else? I hope it's the former as I think they're highly talented and I prefer Inter over their rivals generally.
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

NextGen Series: How many will stay at Inter? Empty Re: NextGen Series: How many will stay at Inter?

Post by Mr. Moratti Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:09 am

We always produce great youth and then sell them...

=(

I really hope a couple from this season stay with us...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

NextGen Series: How many will stay at Inter? Empty Re: NextGen Series: How many will stay at Inter?

Post by serieAkings Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:16 am

Cristeig's freekick. :bow:
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

NextGen Series: How many will stay at Inter? Empty Inter and their Youth

Post by Tomasso Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:48 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if we loaned out all of them, then sold all of them years down the road.

The simple fact is that Inter doesn't trust their youth program. Sure, a few have been called up, but really Balotelli and Martins are the only two that I would consider good (I don't consider Martins good anymore). Balotelli turned out to be a complete wackjob, Martins left for good reason, and then Santon was given the 'Facchetti' tag after the Manchester United CL game and then flopped, so now we are left with Obi (perfect Premiership player, strength, pace and no brains), Faraoni (has potential but is defensively suspect, should be converted from a fullback into a full-on winger), and Crisetig (Never seen him play before, but heard he's been good for the youth team).

Anyway, I feel now is a good time for the youth team to do well because the club is in transition. More opportunities are available for the young players provided a youth-focused manager is brought in. But seeing as how impatient Moratti is, I can't be too optimistic about it.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneTwo Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:29 pm

i've only seen highlights or youtube vids of theese players with execption of Crisetig who made it a couple of team games i think but sitll minimum minutes to judge...

so should be intrested.
i hope we'll keep a few..
sending them on a loan would well be smart,
i only know of this guys..
Crisetig
Bessa
Romano
Longo

let's at least win something with the Primavera!
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:37 pm

the pattern will sadly continue
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down