Inter are ahead of Milan for Hamsik - Delaurentiis & Ricky Alvarez could join Inter this weekend - Velez president

4 posters

Go down

Inter are ahead of Milan for Hamsik - Delaurentiis & Ricky Alvarez could join Inter this weekend - Velez president Empty Inter are ahead of Milan for Hamsik - Delaurentiis & Ricky Alvarez could join Inter this weekend - Velez president

Post by Vibe Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:02 am

Aurelio Delaurentiis answered questions from Gazzetta reporters on Milan pressure for Hamsik...

"Moratti asked me for the sale of Hamsik three years ago,I said no.Two months ago he asked me again,and he did it with great respect.He asked me is it true that Hamsik is available now but I said no again.His attitude and his manners impressed me so much that if the scenario were to change Inter would have a step ahead."

And Hamsik is an Inter fan...Inb4 Bhends say he's a big match flop.

I've always loved having a well mannered,intelligent president instead of bunga bunga boys across town.

And quote form Velez president...

"Inter are really close to Ricky. In the past few days I had a meeting with two parties and Nerazzurri have shown a great interest for our boy. I think there are the conditions to close the deal over the weekend . "

Not the midfielder I had in mind but I won't complain...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Inter are ahead of Milan for Hamsik - Delaurentiis & Ricky Alvarez could join Inter this weekend - Velez president Empty Re: Inter are ahead of Milan for Hamsik - Delaurentiis & Ricky Alvarez could join Inter this weekend - Velez president

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Aurelio Delaurentiis answered questions from Gazzetta reporters on Milan pressure for Hamsik...

"Moratti asked me for the sale of Hamsik three years ago,I said no.Two months ago he asked me again,and he did it with great respect.He asked me is it true that Hamsik is available now but I said no again.His attitude and his manners impressed me so much that if the scenario were to change Inter would have a step ahead."
And Hamsik is an Inter fan...Inb4 Bhends say he's a big match flop.

I've always loved having a well mannered,intelligent president instead of bunga bunga boys across town.

And quote form Velez president...

"Inter are really close to Ricky. In the past few days I had a meeting with two parties and Nerazzurri have shown a great interest for our boy. I think there are the conditions to close the deal over the weekend . "

Not the midfielder I had in mind but I won't complain...

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/italy-serie-a/news/1062501/Hamsik-wants-to-join-Milan
Hamsik wants to join Milan

The 23-year-old, who scored 11 goals in Napoli's rise to third in Serie A last season, told Slovakian newspaper Pravda that he wanted a move away from Naples, adding that a move to Milan would mark a 'turning point in my career'.

"I am young but up to now I have won nothing and I would say that the time has come to start doing that," said Hamsik, who still has four years to run on his contract.

"I don't know who I will be playing for next season but I want to change my jersey.

"Milan would be a turning point in my career. I know that (club vice-president Adriano) Galliani and (coach Max) Allegri like me a lot."

------------------------------------------------

Discuss.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Inter are ahead of Milan for Hamsik - Delaurentiis & Ricky Alvarez could join Inter this weekend - Velez president Empty Re: Inter are ahead of Milan for Hamsik - Delaurentiis & Ricky Alvarez could join Inter this weekend - Velez president

Post by Swanhends Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm

HAMSIK IS A BIG GAME FL....Nevermind

But seriously...Stay away from Inter
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:00 am

De Laurentiis is way overpriced his players. Lavezzi, Cavani, Hamsik, the whole lot. He would not be available for less than 30m and that is way to much to pay for someone who goes into hiding when the time comes to shine. Inter can have him, thanks.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:12 am

Delaurentis is not zamp

Zamp hypes the price to encourage high offers
Delaurentis does it to scare teams away...he wants a title
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down