Do you think EPL sides disrespect the European sides?

+17
Grande_Milano
stunt
Lex
Le Samourai
donttreadonred
RealGunner
red&blacklegion
AnJl
milanfan7
Sushi Master
S32TABLANCA
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
aleumdance
jibers
Swanhends
punkfusion1992
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think EPL sides disrespect the European sides? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think EPL sides disrespect the European sides?

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Dude, jibers hates barcelona..

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Do you think EPL sides disrespect the European sides? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think EPL sides disrespect the European sides?

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
jibers wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:One-off decline, they ll be back on tracks

Honestly I don't think so. Thefact is that noone wants to play in the EPL anymore. The big draw in the EPL was the money nad the advertising strategy. The mass marketing was what sepeerated the EPL from the rest. Other leagues are cathcing up and thanks to the internet, more and more people are aware of other teams. Madrid and Barcelona can ghet any player they want. La Liga is getting stronger, with Bilbao under Bielsa, changing their playing style, you have two super teams in Spain and a potential one in the wait. As I said, this is going back to the norm. Uniteds previous success was down to Our players gaining experience in EUrope from multiple seasons, we have Smalling, Jones, Rafael, Fabio, young players that have no consistent experience. We will be lucky to make the Semis in the next three years tbh. I always maintained that to win the CL you need three things, Tactics and luck. We got our tactics right in 08, and played like a very Italian team in the CL actually. Our success over the last 4 years was built on our efence, whch we do not have atm. I mean we can get away with it in the EPl, but over 2 legs in the cl? no chance.

Serie A will become the strongest again within the next decade, Italian football has always been superior to the rest. The EPL might be entertaining to some, but I find most games tedious to watch. I LOL'd when I heard some idiots saying Swansea play attacking football...they literally just pass the ball between their CMs and CBs and rarely have a decent spell of attack, the sad part is that teams are clapped when they make 2 passes in the EPl, it's a sad sad reality. In fact I played football with a Bilbao supporter today, who is Basque and lives in there and is in the same area as me. He was surprised I was able to describe his clubs history because he said most English people didn't know Bilbao till they humilated us.

Where United not a big club when we wree reaching QFs and R16s in the SAF years? The fact is that even with the media exposure you get the 'pundits' in England coming out with rubbish. The EPL has been exposed. Only Arsenal has any chance in hell in the next decade of wining it. English football has to change their infrastructure and the refereeing rules to compete. For those that say that La Liga is easy to score in, you are right, because of the harsh refereeing, the attackers have the advantage when playing and you have to be a much much better defender in La liga than you do in the EPL. Can you imagine Chris Samba or Cahill in La Liga? ROFL. He would get embarrassed! But in the EPL he is apparantly a top CB. And anyone that brings up Chelsea should get a clue. Chelsea since Mourinho never really played EPL style football. They played more like a Serie A team. I might get flamed, but this is my honest opinion.

Jibs you support Utd and Barca, yet self hates))

Fergie rebuilts teams from scrap, so thats just matter of time

On a whole league situation:

even as a fan, I can see there is a big hole between EPL and others potential:

-EPL got money
-Marketing
-Best players are lured
-country in a better financial position than Italy or Spain

Finances>Skills in long term

On the other hand:

-Italy and Spain-worst football federations on the continent
-corruption
-amount of sugar daddies
-no private stadiums for Italy
-advertising inequality in Spain

So on, so many problems, Southerners hold on their traditions, good coach systems and scouts, yet they gonna lag behind German and English, like the countries do in politics

But God Bless Italian Premier League ofc

About jibers on Man U in the last few years built on defense, thats true, but also Ronaldo being there was a huge key, I dont think it was just defense and tactics....and a few years back Liverpool and Chelsea even consistently made it there, and Serie A only really had Milan at it, so I dont think Serie A will always dominate, that was 90s and b4...they wont be able to dominate like they did in those times again. Juve back though obviously will push the standard up.

Spain as mentioned will only get stronger, despite the uneven TV rights etc., and I also think EPL will be back, it will probably be more even and compeitive than 1 nation dominating it in the future...I mean Germany and FRench teams and teams from others leagues consistently challenge as well.

Overall EPL for various reasons managed to dominate for a number of years in the mid 2000s but now its changed, but they will still produce 2-3 teams at least to challenge consistently.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:30 am

I think EPL teams, players and coach, respect Serie A and La Liga clubs, highly. Ignorant EPL fans no nothing about them and buy the EPL hype and think that Serie A and La Liga clubs are inferior. Knowledgeable EPL fans, and I see many on Chelsea, Arsenal, ManU, ManC forums explain clearly why Serie A and La Liga clubs are dangerous.

Serie A will be the fastest improving league. They have more easy change to improve. More Club owned stadiums (Juventus the first), unexploited marketing of paraphenalia etc. Easy to improve. Other league have already those thing and more improvement is slower.

Imagnation and creativity of southern europe will always overcome problems when they reach crisis.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2