My sides

5 posters

Go down

My sides Empty My sides

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:43 am

The lulz rofl

This is a direct copy of what is on FedeNerazzurra ATM, who mentions where he is getting the info in the story:

FedeNerazzurra wrote:The time stamps are supposed to be in CEST (Central European Summer Time) as used in Italy. I should be able to get a full report out sometime today. In the meantime, catch the live feed below:

19:28 — Reports coming in from everywhere. Sourced from FCInterNews.it, Tutto Mercato Web, etc. Phone calls going off in the middle of the evening here in Italia from contacts… full story to follow. Refresh every several hours as I am updating this live.

Also to my contributors and writers, are you able to cover the Cagliari post-match stories and articles in Gazzetta while I deal with this?

23:17 — Apparently, this is a deal with the Moratti family for Saras S.p.A. as Inter has been costly since 1995 and is currently dealing with catastrophe as one of the most negative-balance clubs in the world, let alone in Serie A. Supported by oil money prior to FFP, and now paying the crime under sanctions and constricting limitations.

1:10 — The oil and gas giant in Russia is Rosneft, amongst the largest oil companies of the world; they are majority-owned by the Russian government and municipality. One of the most profitable firms in the world. State-controlled.

2:43 — Rosneft is purchasing a minority-share in Football Club Internazionale Milano S.p.A. at a 13.7% stake. However, the more important news is wholly-owned Italian refinery Saras. Russia’s largest oil producer is in talks to gain further shares from the Moratti family on Inter.

3:18 — On Stramaccioni, Moratti points out that the team is going through a stepping-stone of a turmoil. A difficult time period. The Russian purchase, valued into a buying clause, will help with the club’s business goals. He understands and appreciates Strama’s compassion and hard work.

3:59 — Moratti says that he fully supports Stramaccioni and understands that this is a cycle to bypass by holding strong. “With luck and creativity, you can pull out of these ruins and manifest grand opportunities.” He shows great confidence in Stramaccioni, not just publicly, but also in his own private conference.

4:04 — More serenity for Inter. That’s what this deal and magnate purchase calls for. The economic serenity and security brings comfort to the finances of Inter offices.

4:06 — With Russian money, Inter shares a stage of ideas for the future. The discussions ongoing will bring hope. The accquired share of 13.7% brings the Moratti family a renewed capital of €178.4M and Rosoneft is now attempting to launch a takeover bid.

4:07 — Further negotiations and the Moratti family could yet again become billionaires in options net worth.

4:10 — The market is now filled with hope. The speech that Moratti gave may be for an announcement of the joining of Russia and Italy, but do not for a second be fooled. The fans shouldn’t be deluded because this agreement isn’t just about Saras at all. It directly affects Inter; now, there is more conditional optimism.

4:12 — Sina: In my opinion, there is more likeliness to gain Sanchez as a reinforcement. Falcao is another possibility, but an update shows that Inter have reduced contacts and he is closer to Chelsea and Manchester United. The personal agreement is reached with Inter for Sanchez, and now that the club has further capital to conduct transfers in the mercato, it’s likely for us to defeat Juve in grabbing the Barcelona star.

4:13 — Sina: This is a new Inter coming up for 2014. I’ve got contacts scouting the new kits and we should be able to grab another leak sometime soon with diligence. Also, expect some changes to come in the Inter staff from what I’ve been hearing. Stay tuned!

5:12 — Moratti has some space to breathe now. Corriere dello Sport (aka CorSport) reports that while waiting for tomorrow’s face-off versus Roma, Inter can breathe. A tank of oxygen has been found by Moratti much thanks to the Rosneft deal with Russia. The bargain in entitlement primarily involves Saras, but could in the very near future also affect Inter.

5:28 — Sina: More ideas centered around a high-profile, high-priced sponsorship deal with Rosneft (or for Rosneft, if that’ll be the likely matter) and investments for the upcoming stadium. If the Moratti family will remain the larger shareholders of Inter, then we will keep Pirelli as the shirt sponsor. The agreement is likely closed as-is.

5:31 — A new project. Lots of new ideas for Inter now that the deal with Rosneft has been accomplished. Moratti will keep the controlling influence and Rosneft will become the second-largest shareholder after the Moratti family.

Take-over by a publicly traded corporation that is majority owned by the Russian Government....Seems Legit rofl

They can't be serious running with this story...It would be one thing if it was just this fan-site, but Corriere ffs Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

My sides Empty Re: My sides

Post by fatman123 Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:38 am

Taking the name internazionale to a whole new level :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:45 pm

A expected, Rosneft is increasing their stake in Saras, and it has nothing to do with Inter other than the fact that Moratti happens to own Saras

No indication that Rosneft is getting involved in anything about Inter

Moratti is going to make quite a bit of money from the deal, but FFP means he won't be able to spend any of it on Inter anyway so
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:43 pm

so we're not getting any of that russian mafia money ? :'(
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:50 pm

zizzle wrote:so we're not getting any of that russian mafia money ? :'(

I commented on the story that it had to be a load of bullshit, and the writer tried to claim that Saras has equity in Inter, but I have never heard this before and have not seen any confirmation that it is true

From what I understand Inter is owned entirely by the Moratti family individually, not through Saras - but I am not sure

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Internazionale is owned by the Moratti's in a family system typical of Italian clubs, that has been run for generations. MM is the owner yet it also shared by Gianmarco, Gino and Angelomario Moratti.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed May 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Massimo Moratti could reportedly sell a minority share in Inter to Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir, after holding talks this week.

The Gazzetta dello Sport report that President and owner Moratti has followed up early talks with Thohir over possible investment with a first face-to-face meeting this week.

Thohir, who has investments in NBA side the Philadelphia 76ers and MLS team DC United and is President of the Southeast Asia Basketball Association, is seen as increasingly interested in the Italian side.

The 43-year-old reportedly began this week’s meeting with Moratti by making clear an intention primarily to buy La Beneamata outright, for which Moratti has indicated that he is not yet ready to do.

It is speculated that Moratti would be ready, though, to give up a minority stake with an agreement that in two years Thohir can purchase at least a 51 per cent shareholding.

well its the first time we heard about a total take over
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed May 29, 2013 5:44 pm

All extra money should be invested in a stadium, which is the main plan I assume, if he can get some help from that Indonesian.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu May 30, 2013 4:14 pm

This guy means business...

indonesian businessman Erick Thohir has made a €280m offer for an 80 per cent share in Inter, according to reports.

Renowned journalist Marco Bellinazzo of Ore 24 has claimed that the 42-year-old entrepreneur made the offer to President Massimo Moratti on Wednesday, with the club expected to make a decision within the next 48 hours.

It is understood that the Nerazzurri are looking for a cash injection to boost the squad’s competitiveness next season as well as investment to fund a new stadium. What is unclear however, is whether Moratti would be willing to give up such a large stake in the club he inherited from his father Angelo.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu May 30, 2013 5:03 pm

I have read several times that Thohir would rather buy the whole club if he could. That to me says something of his ambitions. Still, I think Moratti wont back out completely until he sees a project with a new stadium going etc.

Lavezzi going to Inter as a gift from Thohir aswell? hmm He does have an apartment in Milan too, no?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

more details on the proposed sale

Massimo Moratti is reportedly continuing negotiations with Erick Thohir for anything from a 30 to 100 per cent sale in shares of Inter.

The Nerazzurri President has been in talks with Indonesian businessman Thohir in recent weeks over a proposed investment in the San Siro outfit as he looks to boost the club’s competitiveness on the transfer market and help fund construction of a new stadium.

Thohir was believed to have seen a majority ownership proposal - ranging from 51 per cent to 80 per cent to 100 per cent - initially turned down by Moratti.

Sportmediaset report that the President is unwilling to relinquish control immediately, informing Thohir that he has ‘no plans to sell Inter at this time’.

However, the Gazzetta dello Sport say that Moratti has yet to completely close the door on such a sale, and is said to be taking time to consider an offer reported to be between €250m and €300m.

The Corriere dello Sport suggest that Thohir has supplemented this majority transfer of shares with the promise of a €100m investment in the summer transfer window.

Reports elsewhere, though, suggest that talks are continuing and are centred instead on an initial minority share sale of between 20 and 30 per cent, which would then increase in the coming years.

Thohir is the eldest son of Teddy Thohir, who heads up an industrial empire worth €25bn.

The Corriere della Sera quote Moratti on the timeline that negotiations are being given: “We are checking whether there are the conditions for an agreement for the sale by my of a minority stake in the club.

“There’s no ultimatum, there are no deadlines.”
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: