The Race For 3rd

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Race For 3rd  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Race For 3rd

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Our goal has changed to uefa spot apparently , Next year will be mid table and the year after avoid relegation Zone

Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:58 am

Sorano Totti wrote:Our goal has changed to uefa spot apparently , Next year will be mid table and the year after avoid relegation Zone

You sound like a true Romanista man, your support for the team is unbelievable. I applaud you.

BTW, we knew full well that Europa League was an objective at the beginning of this season, only the most optimistic people were saying that we could aim for the Champions League but that talk was more often than not played down until a couple months ago when we were in reach of it.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 am

Luis Enrique insists his project is developing, even through defeats, to push for third place. “This is my Roma.”

i can give you more than 10 quote from players and managers that is completely against your claim regarding Europa League and yeah if defeat shows Enrique his way out why not ?

in case that you dont already know it , CL means more transfer budget and hopefully better players . EL means nothing other than fatigue players and more drama
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 am

Sorano Totti wrote:Luis Enrique insists his project is developing, even through defeats, to push for third place. “This is my Roma.”

i can give you more than 10 quote from players and managers that is completely against your claim regarding Europa League and yeah if defeat shows Enrique his way out why not ?

Ahh ffs, the most optimistic said we would get that 3rd spot, but realistically it was always going to be difficult. Therefore, getting that Champions League spot, while being a great thing to aim for, was not an objective by which Luis Enrique was going to be judged. We knew full well that Europa League was the most likely possibility even before this season started.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri May 04, 2012 6:48 am

:lol!: its funny that we still can get to the third on paper :lol!:
every other team to lose , Inter vs Lazio draw :lol!:
1% chance
Tifoso Romanista