The title race

5 posters

Go down

The title race Empty The title race

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Inter Milan fell away to Parma this evening, meaning we're still 4 points clear of Inter.

Of course Napoli and Fiorentina are closer to us but most of us expect them to fall away in a couple of months.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

The title race Empty Re: The title race

Post by inderbaby Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Conte will be back after the winter break and the players will be rested...then we will pull away!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 pm

I knew this will happen even told my friend intersita we are champions this year again its UCL that I'm worried about
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 pm

To be honest...it would be naive to even think that we were going to go unbeaten all season again...its not the end of the world when we lose a game.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 pm

inderbaby wrote:To be honest...it would be naive to even think that we were going to go unbeaten all season again...its not the end of the world when we lose a game.

I just want us to win against the small teams nothing else , those are the teams that bring the tittle. Under Del Neri,Ciro we won almost all derbies but ended up 7th lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Exactly...you don't get any more points for beating a big team over a small team so its best to make sure we beat the small teams so we can afford to drop points against the big teams! Anyway...I get the feeling we will see last seasons Juve again once Conte is back!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:01 pm

inderbaby wrote:Exactly...you don't get any more points for beating a big team over a small team so its best to make sure we beat the small teams so we can afford to drop points against the big teams! Anyway...I get the feeling we will see last seasons Juve again once Conte is back!

I still claim its not Alessio's fault the team is tired simple as that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:17 am

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:To be honest...it would be naive to even think that we were going to go unbeaten all season again...its not the end of the world when we lose a game.

I just want us to win against the small teams nothing else , those are the teams that bring the tittle. Under Del Neri,Ciro we won almost all derbies but ended up 7th lol

I disagree Dejan
Yes, you're right, it is more likely that Juventus will win the title by crushing smaller sides

But losing to rivals is never acceptable
This season, Juventus has lost to both Milan clubs and drew with Lazio and Fiorentina. They did beat Roma and Napoli (which was sweet) but still

Personally, I love when Juventus steps up against the bigger teams

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:34 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I disagree Dejan
Yes, you're right, it is more likely that Juventus will win the title by crushing smaller sides

This season, Juventus has lost to both Milan clubs and drew with Lazio and Fiorentina. They did beat Roma and Napoli (which was sweet) but still

I choose title over win over rivals after all titles and trophies are counted ...even thou it doesn't matter for me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I disagree Dejan

I choose title over win over rivals after all titles and trophies are counted ...even thou it doesn't matter for me

Why does it have to be one or the other? scratch
Although, as things stand, this season is going well
Progression in the champions league is very likely
League position is first, even with a couple losses to rivals.

I'll take that, progressing in the champions league is key

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:20 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I disagree Dejan

Because in life you can't have everything Luca and you know it, that's how life operates. Every record is made to be broken and everything has an end. IF we weren't in ucl like last season I would strive for derby victories and winning title but like this its impossible
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:37 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Because in life you can't have everything Luca and you know it, that's how life operates. Every record is made to be broken and everything has an end. IF we weren't in ucl like last season I would strive for derby victories and winning title but like this its impossible

True, but does that mean you wouldn't try to have all those things anyways?
Of course not

I agree though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:58 am

We lost to a dark horse Inter team and a decent Milan team. Both of them are not as strong as they were years ago, but are still alot stronger than prople make it seem. Its okay to lose a few games. Its a mixture of lack of concentration, tired legs, and missing Conte. I believe Alessios done great, but Quags little outburst showed that the player dont look up to him like they do with Conte. I would like to beat Milan and Inter in tge return fixtures though. But with the loss against Milan, remember that it was our worst performabce in a season and a half, yet we still held them in their own half for more than half the match. We just couldnt find the breakthrough. And they scored through a goal that shouldve never happenned. I just look at the other leagues, and see Bayern lose to Leverkusen, Madrid to Betis, and Barca to Celtic. Yet that hasnt stopped Barca and Bayern from going on record breaking starts to their seasons. So why should it slow us down?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum