the xcx
Sushi Master
hrealmadrid
Die Borussen
emassy
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is happening to Nuri Sahin? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to Nuri Sahin?

Post by emassy Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 am

Wateva happens,i know sahin is a good buy

emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

What is happening to Nuri Sahin? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to Nuri Sahin?

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 pm

He might get some minutes tomorrow.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:He might get some minutes tomorrow.
Shame he didn't..

Well Mourinho had to play khedira..

I hope Sahin won't get unsettled.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Was really disappointing not to see him out there.

What do you mean "had to play Khedira"?
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:56 pm

This is getting sad.

Mou certainly didn't have to play Kaka.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:59 pm

He didn't have to play Kaka or Khedira.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Sahin wasn't played because of the very rough nature of the game and the way Levante were playing

Pretty simple they needed a stronger enforcer on the field which is Khedira

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Crimson....I know , and that could very well be the case, but I'm already starting to feel like we're ruining this kids career.I can't take it anymore.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Crimson....I know , and that could very well be the case, but I'm already starting to feel like we're ruining this kids career.I can't take it anymore.

C'mon man it his first season at Madrid and we're at the halfway. how are we ruining his career when he's not fit enough to play. if Mou feels he's ready there's no reason for him to bench him. some players need more time to adapt to a new league, it took 2 years for Benzema to adapt to our team.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Pipita , I dunno if he had a recurrence or what but there's been absolutely no reports on that.

A month ago he was tearing it up against Ajax now all of a sudden he can't get garbage minutes.

Jose is stubborn and I think when the press decided to pressure him , he decided that Sahin wasn't part of his plans this season.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:23 am

As i expected, Mou is just a fkn bastered, there is no way in hell granero is better then sahin.

Sahin was tearing up teams month ago and now he is unfit with no injury what soever.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 am

This should be called the "Excuses for why Sahin doesn't play" thread
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Lets show this guy some love. Im beginning to think that he shouldnt have left this summer.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:09 am

That's what we all said, dude.

Madrid could have gotten him for free this season, and he'd have another year of experience under his belt.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 pm

We didnt know he was going to get injured. Irrelevent to think of the past when it comes to his purchase.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:27 am

The Madrid boss then went on to discuss the situation of Nuri Sahin, and stressed that he can only field 10 players and a goalkeeper. He also revealed that Angel Di Maria is set to return to action.

"Sahin? Like I have previously said about Lassana Diarra and Esteban Granero, I have 20 [outfield] players in my squad, and I can only use 10 of them.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:38 am

when did he say that??? because its not on the official website
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:19 pm

in hindsight ya probably would have been better if he stayed another year but had he not been injured all pre season and the first half of the season we could have really used him

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:03 pm

If Sahin cant get a game against teams like Racing, I doubt he will stay next season. Unless, Mou leaves, I really dont see Sahin staying. It is so sad because I absolutely love watching Sahin play. Poor guy.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Mad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Do you guys remember how long it took Higuain and Kaka to play after their injury recovered?

No panic is needed...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Se7en wrote:Do you guys remember how long it took Higuain and Kaka to play after their injury recovered?

No panic is needed...

Sahin has been training with the team for the past 1 to 2 months. He even started if u remember at the Copa. He is perfectly fit, physically atleast. Both Higuain and Kaka were atleast in the bench, even when they didnt play. To not even be on the bench is really a new low for such a good player.

The problem to me is that sure he may lack confidence right now, but how will he gain it if he cant even come out of the bench when his team is winning 3-0? I am not just talking about this game, but many other previous games when the team were comfortable winning, but Mou decided not to play him. Mou is a great coach, and certainly has his reasons to not play him, but I am just looking at the situtation from Sahin's perspective. He must be devastated, I mean..Khedira, and Lass were injured in previous weeks..yet he didnt get to play even a minute. Now both Lass (soon i think) and Khedira are back, I dont see him playing any minutes this season, unless maybe when the league is completely won.

Think of it this way, Madrid's best lineup is this: Casillas, Marcelo, Ramos, Pepe, Arbeola, Xabi, Khedira, Di maria, Ozil, Ronaldo, and Benz. Now look at the bench: Higuain, Kaka and Callejon are probably the first three attacking subs. Lass and Granero are both more "established" in Madrid. How is Sahin going to play? I understand that he was signed for 5 years and not 5 months, but I dont think he will be willing to stay in a club that didnt give him a "single" opportunity in the last few months. Sad Story.

you said "No panic is needed", I am just looking at it from Sahin's perspective. It seems like his coach doesnt trust him, why would he risk staying in Madrid next season, when he can probably start in 95% of the other teams.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Look, I'm just saying that all of our players that had longterm injuries suffered the same things he is doing right now.

Does anyone else remember the article Marca made about Kaka only being used 5 times the whole year when he was available?

Or Higgy not even being a substitute 'til next season?

His confidence is probably not the same as it was in Dortmund but that is expected and really if you're a quality player why worry...

He, Mou and the team knows his situation. I think there are overreactions here becouse he is not the only guy who has been through this and the other ones who have are getting alot of playtime and are happy now...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 am

As long as we don't sell him I'm fine.
He'll have his chance. It's isn't a big deal.

I mean most Madrid fans were bitching around this time last year for Morata. So with Sahin I expect to see him stay with us and have a more impactful second season. Not sure about altintop.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:25 am

whereas his dortmund are top of the bundesliga and he would have been a regular. I hope for our sakes,we re right about sahin playing cause we would be ruining a kids career
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2