January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

+37
rwo power
DuringTheWar
Lex
SUPERCARTTS
Arsenalfaithfull
Wilson37
Fenris
Eman
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Spider
Iceman
Amar
Abramovich
Sri
6unner
lenear1030
boss
usman111
aleumdance
Mr Nick09
donttreadonred
Sushi Master
djoe26
Jamin
urbaNRoots
REWB
TalkingReckless
Quinten Metsys
Emaharg
SamuelJayC
Jay29
beatrixasdfghjk.
Sina
RealGunner
EL Patron
MJ
Raptorgunner
41 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  Empty January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:34 pm

sina90 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:lol the same guy asking heroart about Huntelaar is asking Sam too. hahahahaha
Sam has his own Insiders/sources close to the club as well Very Happy

I think Sams insider is either Jay or RG. drinking Thumbs up
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by MJ Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Rumors on twitter:

Hazard inquiry. Huntelaar talks.

Interest in signing Gourcuff in the summer.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by EL Patron Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Gourcuff is worth a punt in the summer if he is available at a decent price
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 pm

He can replace Rosicky
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Southampton starlet sparks Premier League tug-of-war to follow Bale and Walcott

Southampton’S teenage left-back Luke Shaw is in the middle of a tug-of-war and is being chased by three Premier League giants, writes ALAN NIXON.

Shaw has been starring for the Saints youth side and plays for the reserves at just 16, with CHELSEA, ARSENAL and MANCHESTER UNITED interested.

Arsenal’s top scout Steve Rowley has watched Shaw twice in the last 10 days as he tries to put the Gunners in pole position.

Chelsea are quietly confident they will win the battle despite seeing a £1million bid for the youngster rejected.

United are the dark horses in the pursuit but chief scout Jim Lawlor has also been impressed after watching Shaw in action.
People
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:44 pm

we found him first, they all can gtfo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:we found him first, they all can gtfo
If only the world worked like that, how strong would our team be...
In reality, I think it was Southampton that found him Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:11 am

Huntelaar would be a strange signing... and one that would happen about three or four years late, in my opinion. No doubt he is still a quality striker, but I think we'd be better off looking at younger and more robust players.

Still, if it happened I wouldn't exactly complain. Arteta wasn't my first choice for a midfield signing in the summer but has turned out to be one that nobdoy regrets, so perhaps Huntelaar, if it ever happened, would turn out the same way.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 am

I have always been a big fan of Huntelaar, not sure why we never bought him.

I would take any Dutch player at Arsenal, plus what a good way to make RVP more feel at home with some NT friends.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:22 am

I don't have any insiders at arsenal at all! Sina, you were joking right?

The rumour is from twitter and is all over twitter. I didn't start it. It's from @Futbol_Mercardo
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:26 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:I don't have any insiders at arsenal at all! Sina, you were joking right?

The rumour is from twitter and is all over twitter. I didn't start it. It's from @Futbol_Mercardo
of course Embarassed eco smile
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:00 am

sina90 wrote:
Samuelj29060 wrote:I don't have any insiders at arsenal at all! Sina, you were joking right?

of course Embarassed eco smile

:lol!:
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 am

Gunners back in for Zarate

Arsenal and QPR trying to sign Inter striker Mauro Zarate, who is on loan from Lazio. http://bit.ly/xp04Sp
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 am

Wouldn't mind Shaw, from what I have heard. I can't see United going for him when Rafael and Fabio are progressing so well. Chelsea will definitely be our main competition. Gibbs for me I just don't know how he is going to develop any more with all these injuries.

Huntelaar would be a good buy one of the most composed finishers in my opinion, good height and played with RVP in national team already.

Zarate I would say no to he is just so selfish and we don't need any rifts in the changing room.

Hazard is a dream, I only see him going to Chelsea at the moment. They are willing to spend the funds and are in desperate need of quality wide players.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 am

Where is Ernie? January was supposed to be his. lol.

Huntelaar is one of the best finishers around, he's an aerial threat and a poacher so if we signed him we'd get at least 3 more class years out of him but it would make more sense to sign Luuk de Jong because he's cheaper, as tall, younger, and has more potential.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:21 am

Rumors on twitter are that Koln have accepted a bid for Podolski from CSKA Moscow. They reportedly offered more than Lokomotiv's 20 million.

Pffft. What?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:47 pm

MJGunner wrote:Where is Ernie? January was supposed to be his. lol.

Huntelaar is one of the best finishers around, he's an aerial threat and a poacher so if we signed him we'd get at least 3 more class years out of him but it would make more sense to sign Luuk de Jong because he's cheaper, as tall, younger, and has more potential.

My boss felt the same and now I am working an extra shift Evil or Very Mad I have been occasionally lurking just to check our progress in the Transfer Market.

Happy at the Hazard rumors but I guess Chelsea will most likely sign him.It would be horrible on the part of AW and the AFC transfer team,if they allow Hazard join CFC,after already missing out on Mata in the summer.

But I am sure Torres won't score even if Hazard plays for CFC :lol!:
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 pm

ernie_schwarz wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Where is Ernie? January was supposed to be his. lol.

My boss felt the same and now I am working an extra shift Evil or Very Mad I have been occasionally lurking just to check our progress in the Transfer Market.

Happy at the Hazard rumors but I guess Chelsea will most likely sign him.It would be horrible on the part of AW and the AFC transfer team,if they allow Hazard join CFC,after already missing out on Mata in the summer.

But I am sure Torres won't score even if Hazard plays for CFC :lol!:

Ahhh that sucks man :/

Yeah I feel like this might actually be feasible [Hazard] since Wenger doesn't want to let him go to Chelsea or Man City.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:44 pm

According to some L'equipe Journalist, Hazard was at the Emirates
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 pm

RealGunner wrote:According to some L'equipe Journalist, Hazard was at the Emirates

And he either saw the game and thought "pfft, as if I'm joining this lot" or saw Arsenal's bench and thought "easy hero status here I come".

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:59 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:According to some L'equipe Journalist, Hazard was at the Emirates

And he either saw the game and thought "pfft, as if I'm joining this lot" or saw Arsenal's bench and thought "easy hero status here I come".

lmao, let's hope for the latter
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:03 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:

or he probably thought i could spend a few years here then move to Man C or Barca
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Chances are he was just there with friends, anyway. Let's not get too excited.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:42 pm

ooohhhhh god, please tell me he wasnt at the emirates today Sad Sad Sad nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Face it we are not a big club, Hazard will go to Chelsea and will laugh at what Arsenal will offer him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next