Kick
Raptorgunner
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
32 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yaya Toure best CM of PL this season? Empty Yaya Toure best CM of PL this season?

Post by Adit Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:28 pm

So far in the Premier League, he is number one for passes per game, just edging Arteta into second by the slightest of margins. Toure has started every one of City’s fixtures and has a brilliant 90% pass accuracy. He has played more long balls (5.3) than any other player for the league leaders and from an average of 1.4 key passes, has provided 4 assists. Playing in central midfield and with no set-piece duties, he has averaged a mere 0.2 crosses, with 0.3 through balls indicative of his eye for a killer pass. Toure has also shone going forward, grabbing 3 goals from an average of 1.8 shots per game and has also played his part defensively, with 1.6 tackles and 1.2 interceptions per game respectively.

hmm
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Yaya Toure best CM of PL this season? Empty Re: Yaya Toure best CM of PL this season?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Cabaye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Played alot as a DM this year and managed to complete more successful tackles than Lucas Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Yaya Toure best CM of PL this season? Empty Re: Yaya Toure best CM of PL this season?

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Yaya Toure :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Arteta. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Ramires > Yaya.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:44 pm

kick mars wrote:Ramires > Yaya.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:47 pm

inb4dnmac
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:51 pm

kick mars wrote:Denilson > Ramires > Yaya.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
kick mars wrote:Gago > Denilson > Ramires > Yaya.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Ramires >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Completely raped him when we played City about a month back.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Arteta is the best cm in epl
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:47 pm

I think Arteta has been the best CM, but I don't have the statistics to back it up.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Arteta, :bow: :bow:
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:04 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
kick mars wrote:Squillaci > Gago > Denilson > Ramires > Yaya.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Arteta :bow: :bow:

inb4yayatoure!!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:58 pm

This is hilarious and totally proves my point I was trying to make the other day about this forum.

This is a thread made to discuss Yaya Toure and ask if he is the best CM in the EPL this year. Yet only one person discuss' him and his skills and everyone throws out a player on whatever team they like as better and discuss' them instead. It's insane.

For some reason there is a mental block for people on this forum that they just cannot say 1 nice thing about Yaya. If someone praises him people will say he's not a DM, if they praise him as a CM they say so and so is better but I can't prove it.

What did Yaya ever do to you people?

And LOL at the Arsenal fans claiming Arteta is better then Yaya, is that supposed to be a joke?

This is seriously why I just can't stand this forum sometimes, there is a thread about Yaya and how good he's been and so far all we get from it is that Cabaye, Arteta, Ramires, Denilson, Gago (isn't in the EPL), are better then him. Let me save the drama anyone of these players would be dropped in a heartbeat by there coach and GM if they had the chance to swap them for Yaya, it's not even close.

Take a look at City since Yaya left for Africa, 2 games and 0 points won. Coincidence, I think not.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 pm

La Liga rejects making Toure, Silva and Mata look like godly midfielders in EPL, meanwhile Cesc comes back to La Liga and looks ordinary. Is anyone surprised? Because I'm not... trololoololol

This is seriously why I just can't stand this forum sometimes, there is a thread about Yaya and how good he's been and so far all we get from it is that Cabaye, Arteta, Ramires, Denilson, Gago (isn't in the EPL), are better then him.

Dnmac, I don't think any of them were serious comments.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm

i thought i was the only one who thought Cesc looked average (when you analyze him as a midfielder)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:25 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:La Liga rejects making Toure, Silva and Mata look like godly midfielders in EPL, meanwhile Cesc comes back to La Liga and looks ordinary. Is anyone surprised? Because I'm not... trololoololol

And De Gae was a star in La Liga yet in the PL he's just another keeper...is anyone surprised?trololoololol

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:La Liga rejects making Toure, Silva and Mata look like godly midfielders in EPL, meanwhile Cesc comes back to La Liga and looks ordinary. Is anyone surprised? Because I'm not...

Cesc looking Ordinary ? really ?

Last edited by RealGunner on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:29 pm

english_jewel wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:La Liga rejects making Toure, Silva and Mata look like godly midfielders in EPL, meanwhile Cesc comes back to La Liga and looks ordinary. Is anyone surprised? Because I'm not... trololoololol

And De Gae was a star in La Liga yet in the PL he's just another keeper...is anyone surprised?trololoololol

funnily though he is better at kicking than all the other pl goalkeepres
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:La Liga rejects making Toure, Silva and Mata look like godly midfielders in EPL, meanwhile Cesc comes back to La Liga and looks ordinary. Is anyone surprised? Because I'm not...

Cesc looking Ordinary ? really ?
He's been scoring goals, which is what we need right now and I'm thankful for that, but how often has he displayed the technique he showed with Arsenal?

Anyways, it was a troll comment, I wouldn't describe his contribution as ordinary.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:42 pm

dnmac4 wrote:And LOL at the Arsenal fans claiming Arteta is better then Yaya, is that supposed to be a joke?
Bhends supports Arsenal?

Welcome to the club, brah
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:funnily though he is better at kicking than all the other pl goalkeepres
Whoopeeee, a goalkeeper that can kick!! Too bad he sucks in every other department
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 pm

He doesn't suck. He's a teenager adapting to another country, language, culture, etc. The next season he'll start making way to replace Casillas.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next