Ron Paul: Will the Zionists let him win?

+6
Arquitecto
The Messiah
Seppuku
kiranr
El Chelsea Fuerte
Grande_Milano
10 posters

Go down

Ron Paul: Will the Zionists let him win? Empty Ron Paul: Will the Zionists let him win?

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:12 am

1)He is planning to close Fed Reserve aka Rotshilds' Lobby, that as you know runs independent since existence.

2)Vows to end help to Israel and all countries (completely anti neo-con)

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul: Will the Zionists let him win? Empty Re: Ron Paul: Will the Zionists let him win?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:51 am

Anyone but Romney to challenge Obama, who actually has a chance to beat Obama.

This nation cannot be ruled by people who do not believe in equal rights for all people.

Ron Paul is probably the most likable candidate and I don't view him as a Republican. His ideologies are much different from the ones from his fellow presidential hopefuls, and much more likable. But he's a tad extreme; America cannot go into isolation. But what I like about him is that he's honest and doesn't promise to do things just to please his Party, and speaks truthfully even on things which the general public doesn't necessarily want to accept.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul: Will the Zionists let him win? Empty Re: Ron Paul: Will the Zionists let him win?

Post by kiranr Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 am

Apparently, 80% of the world population views Ron Paul in a negative light.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:14 pm

This hate campaign unequivocally proves that both parties (and their respective media networks) are merely two sides to the same Zionist coin.

Ron Paul,sadly, has no chance.

Democracy, sadly, has no chance.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:35 pm

The congress man is viewed by many as a prophet, he's the man of the people.

I hope he wins
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Seppuku wrote:This hate campaign unequivocally proves that both parties (and their respective media networks) are merely two sides to the same Zionist coin.

Ron Paul,sadly, has no chance.

Democracy, sadly, has no chance.

If people are willing to not be influenced like sheep and can actually think in terms of whats best for them to lead a good life, none of these issues will exist.

I am sad to say this, but i think most human beings are idiots. There is still a lot of evolution left.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Zionists DO NOT control the presidency as the Zionist lobby only gives financial and political power to boost the chances of victory yet only ask in return that their Isreali and "Political" Zionism is not disturbed on hindered in anyway from the winning candidate which is helped.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:17 am

And the media, and economic system, and essentially the politics Very Happy
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:12 am

Arquitecto wrote:Zionists DO NOT control the presidency as the Zionist lobby only gives financial and political power to boost the chances of victory yet only ask in return that their Isreali and "Political" Zionism is not disturbed on hindered in anyway from the winning candidate which is helped.

which is saying their financial influence basically controls the foreign policy, which is a major responsibility of the future president
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:19 pm

kiranr wrote:
Apparently, 80% of the world population views Ron Paul in a negative light.

really?

Anyways Paul wont win because this is too much change for the american people. The purpose is for him to get our views out as libertarians, they will think of us later.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:07 am

Yes Yuri. However, i do not know the source or the validity of that number. I got it from a political blog.

There is a small Libertarian movement building up here in India and it hopes to be big enough to generate enough people to contest elections in a few years.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:41 pm

kiranr wrote:
Yes Yuri. However, i do not know the source or the validity of that number. I got it from a political blog.

There is a small Libertarian movement building up here in India and it hopes to be big enough to generate enough people to contest elections in a few years.

laawwwl
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:31 am

MJGunner wrote:
kiranr wrote:

laawwwl

:?:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 am

kiranr wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
kiranr wrote:

laawwwl

:?:

Apparently 68% of Indians are unable to close their eyes and talk. However, I do not know the source or the validity of that number.

See how it makes it look like you just made something up?

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 am

dansik wrote:

Apparently 68% of Indians are unable to close their eyes and talk. However, I do not know the source or the validity of that number.

See how it makes it look like you just made something up?

I can show you where i got it from.

Still, i am not writing a paper for a journal. You can choose to believe or not. I am not shoving it down your throat.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down