January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

+52
Amar
Jack Russell
EL Patron
Forza
Mr Nick09
Ali
OLpower
SUPERCARTTS
Wilson37
Abramovich
jcsc13
Zealous
6unner
boss
Arsenalfaithfull
Kwame2u
REWB
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Highburied
Spider
nikolai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rwo power
Ganso
El Gunner
Sushi Master
Iceman
Emaharg
Arquitecto
DeviAngel
djoe26
jayp
gmos01
Jamin
JAY-Z
Funkentelechy
shinigami99
aleumdance
urbaNRoots
Artilleristen
lenear1030
MJ
Sri
SamuelJayC
Quinten Metsys
beatrixasdfghjk.
Raptorgunner
Twoism
TalkingReckless
Sina
RealGunner
Jay29
56 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:07 pm

"Sport" says Maxwell's agent wants him out of Barcelona,the transfer fee would be €2m. I wonder if any Brazilian club would try to sign him.

Loan or permanent, this could be decent.

SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:07 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:"Sport" says Maxwell's agent wants him out of Barcelona,the transfer fee would be €2m. I wonder if any Brazilian club would try to sign him.

Loan or permanent, this could be decent.

If he is keen on a permanent deal(2M is a trifling sum which almost all Brazilian clubs can afford),wouldn't it be tough for Arsenal to coax him for half-a-season loan deal...?

Further his adapting time to EPL and probable poor performances might affect his future permanent transfers,IMO.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 am

BTW can someone tell me who is the second LB at Barce,now or when Maxwell is sold...?
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 am

Adriano
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:12 am

RealGunner wrote:Adriano

Is he is a natural LB...?

If not,I am seriously impressed by the versatility of Barce players...Masch,Abidal,Busq at CB etc.,

If I am not wrong,I think Cesc played as a striker vs. L'Hospitalet,recently
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:11 am

I want you and wish you guys to sign Eden Hazard if any teams needs him and will let him thrive than its Arsenal
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:56 am

DeviAngel wrote:I want you and wish you guys to sign Eden Hazard if any teams needs him and will let him thrive than its Arsenal
We gave up on Hazard after we stole Park .__.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:43 am

Come on Maxwell just isn't good enough even on loan, I hope we get better.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:28 am

Arsenal and Chelsea are locked in a transfer-wndow battle for Crewe’s brilliant young hot shot Nick Powell.

The Gunners and Blues both saw 6ft 1in 17-year-old sensation in dazzling form against Bristol Rovers and are poised to make bids as business opens in the market.

Powell, who is a regular in the England youth set-up, is rated the best young attacker around - and Crewe may take the biggest offer on the table in the next few weeks.

Both London giants fancy Powell in their ranks as a star of the future - while other Premier League sides are eyeing him as a potential first-team player this season.

Around a dozen top-flight sides saw Powell at the weekend, but Arsenal and Chelsea are in pole position to sign him according to sources close to the famous nursery club.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 am

Arsenal have joined Manchester City in attempting to sign playmaker Adam Maher from AZ Alkmaar, according to The Times.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Arsenal are eyeing AC Milan fullback Taye Taiwo.

The Daily Mail says Arsenal are considering AC Milan left-back Taiwo as an option among their defensive loan targets as their injury crisis continues to bite.

Andre Santos and Kieran Gibbs are both sidelined with injury.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:40 pm

According to The Daily Mail,Bolton are said to compete with Arsenal for Real Madrid's 18-year old striker Jese Rodriguez.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Genoa midfielder Kevin Constant has revealed the interest of Arsenal.

But he says he's happy at Genoa.

"I am flattered by interest shown by clubs such as Arsenal and Lazio," Constant told skysports.com.

"I am playing regularly and am very happy to be here in Genoa. I am 24 years old and would want to play regularly at this age, so all this has to be clear before I would consider moving to a new club."
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Lyon left-back Aly Cissokho has told L'Equipe that he hopes to move to England this month.

Cissokho: "This week, I will speak with the OL staff. I reckon I prefer England, but for now, there is nothing done"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/01/02/2826965/aly-cissokho-reveals-his-desire-to-leave-lyon-and-eyes
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Arsenal are monitoring £25m Lille playmaker Eden Hazard who is also a target for Manchester United(CaughtOffside)
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Barcelona prospect Isaac Cuenca wants to snub the Premier League big guns and extend his contract at the Catalan club.

The 20-year-old is out of contract in June and he is allowed to speak to non-Spanish sides in this January transfer window.

Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea have all been linked with the latest talent to emerge from Barca's prolific academy system but, speaking to Com Radio, the attacker revealed a new deal at the Nou Camp would top any Christmas present.

"I just want to stay with Barcelona and renew my contract," he said. "To stay and go on and get into the first team would be the best Christmas present, a gift for life."
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Lyon left-back Aly Cissokho has told L'Equipe that he hopes to move to England this month.

Cissokho: "This week, I will speak with the OL staff. I reckon I prefer England, but for now, there is nothing done"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/01/02/2826965/aly-cissokho-reveals-his-desire-to-leave-lyon-and-eyes

Permanent Deal or loan?
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:59 pm

AC Milan are ready to turn to Arsenal target Lukas Podolski - regardless of whether they sign Carlos Tevez or not.

The Serie A giants are involved in a drawn-out battle to sign Tevez and there is still no news on the Manchester City outcast's proposed move to Italy.

But Milan are not only keen on Tevez. The club are eager for attacking reinforcements in January and are interested in FC Koln striker Podolski.

The German star is open to a move to Arsenal and his international team-mate Per Mertesacker has spoken to him regarding a switch to the Emirates in an attempt to persuade him to sign.

Podolski, 26, has reportedly fallen out with FC Koln director of Sport Volker Finke and the club are open to the idea of sparking a bidding war for their prized asset.

Arsenal's interest is firm but AC Milan have now entered the running, with Arsene Wenger now facing a fight to land his target.

Italy's answer to Manchester City...Seems like both clubs want to make a separate eleven of strikers...
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Premier League footballer turned Bundesliga pundit Jan Aage Fjortoft

"Lukas Podolski would be the perfect addition to Arsenal's squad but says Arsenal will not be able to get him until next summer."

Last edited by ernie_schwarz on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:09 pm

ernie_schwarz wrote:Premier League footballer turned Bundesliga pundit Jan Aage Fjortoft"

"Lukas Podolski would be the perfect addition to Arsenal's squad but says Arsenal will not be able to get him until next summer."

A. On what grounds does he base this?
B. NEXT summer or THIS summer?
C. Shutup!!!
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:16 pm

'The Times' report that Arsenal and Man City are trying to sign AZ Alkmaar playmaker Adam Maher. 18-year old Dutch-Moroccan.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Arsenal have joined Manchester City in attempting to sign playmaker Adam Maher from AZ Alkmaar, according to The Times.

Lol

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 11 Baker10

Just found this in an Albanian site Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:20 pm

All I want is Podolski. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Arsenal are 'close' to agreeing a £13.5m fee with Koln for Lukas Podolski according to sources on twitter.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:50 pm

ITK'S Trolling Laughing
let not get our hopes high
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Koln will demand £16.5m for Podolski, but it seems the forward would only move if guaranteed a starting place.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/02/lukas-podolski-arsenal-koln-germany?newsfeed=true
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next