Potential
S
Lord Hades
Khaled
Jay29
51 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Champions League Last 16 Draw and Europa League Last 32 Draw: Live  - Page 10 Empty Re: Champions League Last 16 Draw and Europa League Last 32 Draw: Live

Post by leemhuis Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:39 pm

McLewis wrote:Chelsea-Napoli is incredibly intriguing. Napoli have been poor domestically, but when it comes to Europe, I think they are more than a match for Chelsea.

Milan have a good chance to avenge their loss to Arsenal the last time they met in the CL. Don't think their backline will be able to handle RVP though. Thiago Silva will give it a good go, but there's not enough quality around him at the moment.

By the mastch time Mexes will be back and will be have played in the league 4-5 game, he and Silva can handle RVP no problems. We have stronger team since 5-6 year. Arsenal is could draw for us.

leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Champions League Last 16 Draw and Europa League Last 32 Draw: Live  - Page 10 Empty Re: Champions League Last 16 Draw and Europa League Last 32 Draw: Live

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:44 pm

I want Bayern tbh.

Getting a little tired of the increasing "Bayern are Barca/Madrid level" type talk.

Dont know what thats based on, but I want to put that tag to the test.

Personally I see Xavi and co running Schweinsteiger and the boys in circles, just like Spain-Germany.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:I want Bayern tbh.

Getting a little tired of the increasing "Bayern are Barca/Madrid level" type talk.

Dont know what thats based on, but I want to put that tag to the test.

Personally I see Xavi and co running Schweinsteiger and the boys in circles, just like Spain-Germany.
i wouldnt want to face bayern if i was a barca fan after all the final is in our turf and burger king is our sponsor :dance:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Could get you before the final no?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Omniscient wrote:
_LMG_10_ wrote:I hope Barca meet Napoli at some stage in this competition. I would LOVE to see 3-4-3 vs 3-4-3

Attacking football ftw!!!

Barca would be retarded to play a 3-man defence against Napoli's 3-man attack.

Actually, Napoli would be retarded to play a 3-man defence against Barcelona's 3 man attack Smile Thumbs up

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:08 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:
Omniscient wrote:
_LMG_10_ wrote:I hope Barca meet Napoli at some stage in this competition. I would LOVE to see 3-4-3 vs 3-4-3

Attacking football ftw!!!

Barca would be retarded to play a 3-man defence against Napoli's 3-man attack.

Actually, Napoli would be retarded to play a 3-man defence against Barcelona's 3 man attack Smile Thumbs up

It coud be entertain if Barca use 3 man attack and 3 man defense and napoli use 3 man attack (Cavani,Hamsik, lavezzi) and 3 man defnce.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 pm

This is an excellent draw...

I am excited for the Napoli vs Chelsea... That should be a heck of a battle.

Arsenal vs Chelsea will be good too...Bayern and Basel won't be no slouch of an encounter either...

I can see all three Italian teams making it to the quarter finals...
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:50 pm

jibers wrote:
VanPersecutor wrote:
jibers wrote:for the 1st time in a long time there will be no eng,ish team in the qf Sad

Your United-centric view is both alarming and disturbing.

lol, chill dudes. Arsenal and Milan is 60/40 to arsenal because they play away first. I think Arsenal are favourites. CHelsea on the other hand have a task on their hands.

bahahahahaha :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

So what you're saying is that if u get the 2nd leg at home you are an automatic 20% better chance to win?
...and that's assuming the teams are equal in the first place!

what a joke. i give us 60/40 in our favour because we are a better team - it might be biased, but at least it makes sense.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Mr. Berlusconi have much free time now, he will buy some player in january.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:30 am

dont know what everyone is so worked up about, its not as if their team is going to face the might of vagner love and tournament's third highest top scorer doumbia..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Barca
RM
Chelsea
Arsenal
Inter
Bayern
Benfica

All the above will advance to the last 8.

You only named 7 teams. Sad
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:28 am

Barca

Madrid

Bayern

Lyon

Arsenal

Napoli

Inter

Zenit

:coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:36 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
jibers wrote:
VanPersecutor wrote:
jibers wrote:for the 1st time in a long time there will be no eng,ish team in the qf Sad

Your United-centric view is both alarming and disturbing.

lol, chill dudes. Arsenal and Milan is 60/40 to arsenal because they play away first. I think Arsenal are favourites. CHelsea on the other hand have a task on their hands.

bahahahahaha :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

So what you're saying is that if u get the 2nd leg at home you are an automatic 20% better chance to win?
...and that's assuming the teams are equal in the first place!

what a joke. i give us 60/40 in our favour because we are a better team - it might be biased, but at least it makes sense.

I dont see anything wrong in what Jibers said. 60-40 in Arsenal's favour considering the fact that the return leg will be played at the Emirates.

2nd leg at home is always a huge advantage.

Milan might have more quality than Arsenal overall but there are some glaring weaknesses which Arsenal will be looking to exploit.

And i honestly see a possibility of Milan bottling it at the San Siro which will cost them a place in the qfs :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:08 am

I see people having high hopes for Arsenal Very Happy
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:13 am

Arsenal a better team than Milan?IMO the only players who are better than ours from arsenal are rvp,sagna,and wilshere.maybe song
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:16 am

Better team =/= Better individual players

Edit** Not that I'm saying Arsenal are better or worse, just simply criticizing the logic

Last edited by Iceman on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:30 am

Arsenal and Milan could very well buy in January. Arsenal may buy to reinforce their squad quality with a player like Podolski whereas Milan may buy because the highly spending Berlusconi is returning.

If the squads change, I believe the predictions will also.

But at the moment I believe the contest is truly 50-50
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:14 am

Being the better team well atleast on paper doesnt mean that you end up winning.

Like i said overall Milan team is better and more quality than Arsenal but Milan have certain obvious weaknesses which Arsenal will really look to take advantage of.

And i dont buy Milan's transfer activity in January honestly.Galliani will be looking to find some freebies and cheap transfers and currently i dont see any mf or fullback who is available on the market and who commands a low fee and who will provide a step up in quality over your current lineup.If anything Berlusconi will decieve you once again :coffee:

And its frankly useless making a player by player comparsion.Its not worth it.

People are really underestimating the 2nd leg home advantage here.I think its crucial imo.

Imo all i think depends upon Milan's perfomance at the San Siro.If Milan bottle it like last season(in b4 injuries excuse) i think they'll have a really hard time breaking this last 16 jinx thats affected them in recent years.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 am

i hope milan put up a commanding performance and lead at home cos they don't seem to hit their stride away from home
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:42 am

People actually expect us to advance Lo0o0oO0o0o0oL banana

Everyone must really trust in Vibe
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am

uzonero wrote:i hope milan put up a commanding performance and lead at home cos they don't seem to hit their stride away from home

We draw against Barca at the Camp Nou. Not many team can do that. And, without Mexes.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:13 am

Backspacer wrote:I guess that great goalkeeping (from a 19 year old, just in case you didn't catch his age) and a quick, effective counter attack are the products of "sheer luck" these days, what a shame.
I have to admit. While you guys had effective counters, you were a bit lucky to have left there with a win
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10