Tribute to (perhaps) the biggest joke of European club football

+4
Sushi Master
lenear1030
halamadrid2
The BoyWonder
8 posters

Go down

Tribute to (perhaps) the biggest joke of European club football Empty Tribute to (perhaps) the biggest joke of European club football

Post by The BoyWonder Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Roma's Walter Sabatini claims €50 million is too much for Palermo's Javier Pastore
Playmaker's representative seems keen on the idea of his client joining the capital-based club, but the Romans believe the asking price is too high

Roma director Walter Sabatini says the club will not meet Palermo's €50 million price tag for Javier Pastore, despite the player's agent having described the Stadio Olimpico outfit as a "very attractive" option earlier today.

The 21-year-old Argentine has been strongly linked with Luis Enrique's side amid reported interest from a number of European giants.

But Sabatini has made it clear that Roma will not be paying anything close to the €50m fee demanded by the Sicily club's chief Maurizio Zamparini.

"At €50 million I don't think he can come to us. I don't think Zamparini will lower his demands and he will fight before losing Pastore," Sabatini told the press.

Yet, despite the closure from Rome, Pastore's agent Marcelo Simonian is keeping options open.

"[For] Pastore, everything is possible," Simonian is quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Zamparini has named his price and he would do well at Roma. They are an extraordinary club. The city, the team, everything, it's all very attractive."

Following the comments from Sabatini and Simonian declaring their positions, Zamparini has re-evaluated the Argentine's worth.

Speaking to journalists, the Palermo bigwig fired: "Pastore is now worth €60m."

The playmaker joined the Sicilians from Huracan in the summer of 2009 and his current deal has four years to run.

He has also been linked with AC Milan, Inter, Juventus, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Tribute to (perhaps) the biggest joke of European club football Empty Re: Tribute to (perhaps) the biggest joke of European club football

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 pm

when has he been linked to us huh??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Tribute to (perhaps) the biggest joke of European club football Empty Re: Tribute to (perhaps) the biggest joke of European club football

Post by lenear1030 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:17 pm

pastore will never get sold
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Not at that price. I'm sure someone comes up with a 30m offer and Zamparini would shit his pants.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Not at that price. I'm sure someone comes up with a 30m offer and Zamparini would shit his pants.

He made a bid for 33m. Either he's being serious about the price tag or he thinks us or someone else would offer more. But if he doesn't leave towards the end of the market, then I think he would accept any 30+ bid.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Not at that price. I'm sure someone comes up with a 30m offer and Zamparini would shit his pants.

He made a bid for 33m. Either he's being serious about the price tag or he thinks us or someone else would offer more. But if he doesn't leave towards the end of the market, then I think he would accept any 30+ bid.
Yep. He's running his mouth off because there's still a lot of time left. Plus Pastore's still under contract, but I can see him under pressure once the transfer window nears closing.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 pm

I honestly and truly believe Zamparini has serious mental problems, not taking a dig it's what I really believe....

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:36 am

Pastore will be sold deadline day for peanuts (10 Mil).............
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 am

Crimson wrote:not taking a dig it's what I really believe....

no, by all means take a dig. This guy is a cock.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

I would lol if Pastore ends up leaving on a free transfer after a few years.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down