Il Capitano
Jeps33178
Calebvision
SuperMAG
Ganso
huntsman
17 posters

Go down

It's time to Re-build and Re-Educate Cristiano Ronaldo Empty It's time to Re-build and Re-Educate Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by huntsman Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:36 am

This is something i wanted to speak about last season, but some deep voice within kept telling me that they will figure it out; ronaldo, mourinho, the medical and training crew will find the key to un-locking the true and incredible potential that Ronaldo holds.

Well, folks, it appears to me that this deep voice within was wrong and we (me and you) need to sit together and discuss the actual problems that this unique player is facing and the mitigation plan to follow.

Ronaldo is a mountain of talent. He was gifted by the Gods with a body that the God's themselves crave for, a body that is by far superior to that of any other player in recent times. I am not talking about the muscular part but rather the physical proportions. Ronaldo's body is very well proportioned; no other player has the degree of proportions that Ronaldo has in his body.

Ronaldo used to be able to over-come defenders with alot of ease but it appears that something went wrong.

This, in my opinion, has to do with Ronaldo bulking up. He has bulked up to an extent where he has lost this edge against world class defenders as there is a limit to how much every muscle in the body can perform.

Ronaldo's Weakness is his calfs. The muscles are either under-developed compared to his other body muscles or they have reached their maximum capacity. Ronaldo needs to train his leg muscles in general and calf muscles in particular twice as much as he work on his other body muscles.

Why are the leg muscles important? Well the game is called leg ball, or foot ball. The stronger the muscles of your feet are the better you are at the game since the better you dribble, and run and jump.

Therefore, we conclude that by working out more on his leg muscles and calf muscles, Ronaldo will be able to rise to high levels of performance. Strengthening the leg muscles will also make them more immune to injury.

That i believe can solve Ronaldo's physical problem. I also put the blame on this reason for Ronaldo's dipping free-kick form mostly due to the loss of agility and speed.

There is also a psychological constraint that Ronaldo has to overcome. Ronaldo has to make peace with the idea that Messi right now is more influential to his team and more efficient. He should then move on to thriving on breaking this constraint and aim to dethrone Messi to become the best player in the world.

Only if ronaldo conceded that he is not the best player in the world and worked towards becoming the best will he be able to over-come this problem.

He should improve his team work and listen to what his guts are telling him. Players and defenders already know ronaldo's style of play and that's why they can anticipate his next move. This has to change. If they expect him to shoot or dribble he should pass, and when they expect him to pass he should dribble or shoot.

Ronaldo should start playing with his mind and body and not use one and reject the other.

This basically sums up the problem with Ronaldo these past two seasons. People think that ronaldo is great and he's only second to messi and not by far, but the fact is that ronaldo can be twice as good as messi if not more if he or the people around him were intelligent enough to tackle those small but very important details.

i do have faith in team madrid in ronaldo. They have not failed us with Kaka and Lass and i believe they can re-build us a new and improved ronaldo. One can argue that team madrid has not done enough to exploit the astounding talents that can be offered by Kaka and Lass but that's again one of the reasons why we need to support team madrid and point them to the right direction. sometimes the solution to a problem is just right infront of us but we fail to see it until we either suffer or listen to what the others around us are trying to tell us.

If i could communicate directly with ronaldo, i would have been able to make from him the best player in the world if not in the histroy of this game.

Feel free to add / comment on the above.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

It's time to Re-build and Re-Educate Cristiano Ronaldo Empty Re: It's time to Re-build and Re-Educate Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by huntsman Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:29 am

Thinking about it, we were all wrong, guys.

Ronaldo's trickery did not disappear because his play has matured, he has sub-consciously dropped it because his body is not as efficient in doing it as it once was. Ronaldo knows that it is no more as powerful a tool as it once was.

As explained in my previous post, ever asked yourself why Ronaldo is missing all those free-kicks which keep on hitting the wall one after the other? Same reason, guys.

The evidence is too loud to be ignored.

This problem can be fixed. We can fix it as Team Madrid.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

It's time to Re-build and Re-Educate Cristiano Ronaldo Empty Re: It's time to Re-build and Re-Educate Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Ganso Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:41 am

hes 26/27,too late to re-educate his playing style.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 am

Time to sell him. lol

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:39 am

I agree that he has untapped potential, even at his age, however, I'm not sure that you're qualified ( unless there's something about you that I don't know and is relevant ) to speak on his "muscular imbalance".

It's my opinion, and is is speculative, that his striving for a great body ( Hollywood body, if you will ) is drivne by ego/insecurity, like much of what else seems to drive him.

I do agree that he's become predicatable and he should be very aware of that!
Personally, I think that he's great and that it's "insane" to think that he's a"liability" to RM, as his positives dramtically outnumber his negatives.

Your post was very articulate, by the way. You seem to have excellent mastery of the English language and good analytic skills, which is refreshing

I admit that I'm biased as it pertains to Ronaldo ( I was born in Portugal ), but I do think that, over time, Real would not be all that good without him.

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 am

Or you can start increasing Callejon's playing time to really give Ronaldo competition, that'll do it
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Capitano Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:23 am

No Wonder everyone left.
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:29 am

Even at this point, still not sure if serious with the whole calf thing lol
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:49 am

Needs moar calf muscles.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Lol @ Huntsman. Why would you waste so much time on Cronaldo when you've got this guy in the squad?

It's time to Re-build and Re-Educate Cristiano Ronaldo Tumblr_lw5xb0PMzm1qf41wco1_500

Just let him play instead and observe the immaculate Madridista spirit flourish on the pitch.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 pm

How much more does he need to work his legs?

It's time to Re-build and Re-Educate Cristiano Ronaldo 0617_christiano_ronaldo_3161764_fame-1

:facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Arquitecto wrote:How much more does he need to work his legs?

It's time to Re-build and Re-Educate Cristiano Ronaldo 0617_christiano_ronaldo_3161764_fame-1

Pay attention to the nasty toes ...

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Ronny's problem is mental, guys.

He's simply not a team player.

He has shown nothing short of selfishness against Barca.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Ronny's problem is mental, guys.

He's simply not a team player.

He has shown nothing short of selfishness against Barca.
His problem is also physical. His calves are too big, actually. He's not as speedy as he used to be because the weight from his muscles are keeping him back.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm pretty sure his top speed is bigger than it has ever been right now, his acceleration is not what is was in united though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:How much more does he need to work his legs?

Pay attention to the nasty toes ...

only you would look at toes Smile please stay on topic ok
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:30 pm

CR is a physical beast, and if he mentally becomers stronger, he willl be best in history!

he has the best physique, speed, strength, and we have seen his vision as well at many times!!

he just needs that mental edge, the decision making!

remember when he basically killed the whole spanish team in that friendly? and his goal was disallowed kuz of nani?

he can easily do that against barca, but i guess he doesnt think enough...
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:31 am

Time for another re-education? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm

Not our problem anymore. I guess you could say thank God. We haven't had another Raul for a while and I hope it stays that way
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:38 am

He was perfect all along, how silly these posts look now. GOAT
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:44 am

Vibe wrote:He was perfect all along, how silly these posts look now. GOAT
albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down