If you want to become a Canadian, you'll have to show your face.

+9
7amood11
Senor Penguin
VivaStPauli
zizzle
Grande_Milano
Yuri Yukuv
TalkingReckless
Adit
Raptorgunner
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you want to become a Canadian, you'll have to show your face. - Page 2 Empty Re: If you want to become a Canadian, you'll have to show your face.

Post by la bestia negra Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:24 am

7amood11 wrote:
supra969 wrote:Niqab meh more like a bedwin culture that creeps the *bleep* out of me

So you get scared when women cover their faces? LOL, don't go to any Halloween or costume parties anytime soon. :facepalm:

Buddy I'm a shop owner I have nothing against them but I have to deal with them on a daily basis

When I posted this two of the, came to my shop it was my shift they kept on talking with a low sound then bam she asks me what's the price and then bam she starts shouting at me like I'm about to rape her

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

If you want to become a Canadian, you'll have to show your face. - Page 2 Empty Re: If you want to become a Canadian, you'll have to show your face.

Post by 7amood11 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:56 am

supra969 wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
supra969 wrote:Niqab meh more like a bedwin culture that creeps the *bleep* out of me

So you get scared when women cover their faces? LOL, don't go to any Halloween or costume parties anytime soon. :facepalm:

Buddy I'm a shop owner I have nothing against them but I have to deal with them on a daily basis

When I posted this two of the, came to my shop it was my shift they kept on talking with a low sound then bam she asks me what's the price and then bam she starts shouting at me like I'm about to rape her

So you think that woman was acting like that because of what she was wearing? Suspect

Nice, so whenever a women in a niqab commits a crime, blame the clothes, not the woman. You are being waaay to uptight. Loosen up, and remember that these are just WOMEN like any other freaking woman on the planet. The only difference is that they cover their faces. And if you have a problem with such a small insignificant detail, you should see a doctor, no offense.

Last edited by 7amood11 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:00 am

7amood11 wrote:
supra969 wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

So a woman starts shouting at you and you blame her clothes?

Nice, so whenever a women in a niqab commits a crime, blame the clothes, not the woman.

Actually, he is saying the clothes are meh, but the Bedouin culture (whatever that is) scares him.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 am

kiranr wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
supra969 wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Nice, so whenever a women in a niqab commits a crime, blame the clothes, not the woman.

Actually, he is saying the clothes are meh, but the Bedouin culture (whatever that is) scares him.

Don't see how the culture is supposed to be scary, I see it on a daily basis. I mean, cmon supra, you're just complaining about little things here.

edit: And elaborate on bedouin culture a bit.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:26 pm

7amood11 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
supra969 wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Don't see how the culture is supposed to be scary, I see it on a daily basis. I mean, cmon supra, you're just complaining about little things here.

edit: And elaborate on bedouin culture a bit.

complaining about small things Yes

I'm not elaborating the niqab thing does scare me it feels like your talking to a darn box or a trash bag I'm not offende nor am I intimidated but I never deal with them because they are overdoing what there told
Dress modestly doesn't mean wear a *bleep* trash bag

la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Alright then, if you're going to act all sensitive about a piece of cloth, suit yourself.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2