adnyana179
McAgger
The Madrid One
estrella bernabeu
Babun
71 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 20 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by Aensensen Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Well, again, it's a sad night at the Bernabeu. I wonder how the president and the club will answer to this. It is true that we've still got the lead at the top of the table, but these matches show us that our team is not ready for knockout features vs Barca.

The fans have to get something out of this Barca win, and I have no clue what it could be.

Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 20 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by Shamirr Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Oh well, we are now level on points. La lucha continua, no terminará fácilmente
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Guys, it's not over, come on, you've got a game in hand, remember? Feel sorry for you because from the first minute, the majority of your players were putting in fantastic shifts, from Marcelo all the way to Benzema. Oh and regarding Benzema, do you think he's mediocre now whateveryourusernameis? Was one of the best players on the pitch. Ronaldo though just simply has to be scoring in these games or set up team mates.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:07 pm

We know it's not over but we would like to get the Barca monkey off our backs, now we have to wait until the next game to get another shot... Oh well...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Coentroll an RB (he played once at this post)and Lass headless running after the ball were a crappy move from Mou.

Really don't want to talk about CR, i can't describe how i feel.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Apart from ronaldo all our players had a great game what are you guys talking about?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Apart from ronaldo all our players had a great game what are you guys talking about?
Sell the cancer! eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:13 pm

estrella bernabeu wrote:Coentroll an RB (he played once at this post)and Lass headless running after the ball were a crappy move from Mou.

Lass and coentrao were actually our best players! along with benz

CR :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:14 pm

I'm ashamed.

First off, our team gives up at 60 minutes. Where is the spirit of El Madrisismo? The one I saw when I was a kid who never gave up and continued to fight no matter what the score was?

We were pathetic. We should have scored more, but we didn't. And Ronaldo is a shemale that needs to be sold becouse honestly he is utter shit and doesn't belong to this team.

my post match comments
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:16 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Apart from ronaldo all our players had a great game what are you guys talking about?
Sell the cancer! eco smile

Its the truth, until the marcello deflection all out players were great except ronaldo.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:20 pm

I just can't comprehend it. We have improved, we have much better form going into the match, we score early... we still lose. Why do we never show progress against them? We are still winning La Liga, but whats the point if we know come the next clasico we will be beaten again?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 pm

I agree that all the players played good today. I think Iker could have saved the second goal, it looked reachable (but overall he had a great game).

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Pressuring at the start of the game against a healthy barca took its toll and it showed.

This game also proved you really need to make simple, short and direct passes which both CR and Di Maria are bad at unfortunately.

Anyway I know a defeat is a defeat but we won't get the crap we got about going all out defense. I think we are also even, not the underdog or the favorites which is good.

Time to move on and concentrate on Sevilla, wonder what they'll do now that will make me :facepalm:
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Seppuku wrote:I agree that all the players played good today. I think Iker could have saved the second goal, it looked reachable (but overall he had a great game).

He was right on, the deflection and the water were too much for him to handle at the end.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:31 pm

I think what's key is that Barca won on the psychological front as well. Madrid needed to avoid a defeat at home..to somewhat qualify all their recent success. In the end, Barca is always the bar by which Madrid is assessed..whether people admit it or not. Win 8 games in a row..but lose against Barca..again..and it's a legitimate problem.

Now..going into the next classico at camp Nou..Madrid's best hope is to eat a lot of burgers..and hope Getafe pull another one. Very Happy

In all seriousness..it was a good game. Ronaldo is a problem. Diarra was pretty good with his tackles. Di Maria was a threat. Kaka was good on the ball as well. Oezil not as much. And Casillas should be cloned.

From Barca's point of view. We know we've struck absolute gold in Sanchez. But we're clearly going to lose Villa..I just saw hesitancy written all over his face. And I'm confident..because we weren't exactly in our best form going into this game.

Long season ahead though.
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
estrella bernabeu wrote:Coentroll an RB (he played once at this post)and Lass headless running after the ball were a crappy move from Mou.

Lass and coentrao were actually our best players! along with benz

CR :facepalm:

Lass running like a headless chicken, last time he played the Clasico at The Bernabeu we lost 2-6.
Tactically it was a big failure, running after Messi wasn't so clever coz we saw in the 2nd half that Xavi and Iniesta were totally inmarked and made the show.

Coentrao :?: talk me about what Iniesta has done plz !!

Our midfield was a crap, desorganised, headless, brainless, Alonso/Lass paraing was awful and CR has killed every chance we had to score.

Good tactic lesson to Mou, La Manita remake.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:31 pm

I think luck played a big role in this game. We weren't weak but we were a bit unlucky at some points. The only good piece of luck we got was that valdez moment. Thinking about it brings a smile Very Happy
Barca got lucky on the 2nd which changed the game too.

That's football for you Smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Lass played very well until his yellow IMO. Don't use him as a scapegoat.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 pm

H.A. wrote:I think luck played a big role in this game. We weren't weak but we were a bit unlucky at some points. The only good piece of luck we got was that valdez moment. Thinking about it brings a smile Very Happy
Barca got lucky on the 2nd which changed the game too.

That's football for you Smile

That's true too. You win some you lose some, we just seem to be putting a few in the L column at the mo. That will change. Lets hope this result fires the team up, as we start from zero...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Mourinho: "CR lost goals he used to score and Barça was very lucky " :lucas:
Damn, i'm leaving :brickwall:
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Plz don't talk to me about luck.
We scored at the first minute of the game, Barça was destabilsed, shaky and in doubt but our players slew down the rythm and gave them the chance to regain confidence and play their football. Now when they were ahead by 2-1 they didn't gave us back that slack period to get into the game but they kept playing their football.
Losing a game in casa after a goal from the 1st min and lay the blame on luck is very destressing.
We could have won easily if we fired them in the 1st 30mn.

estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vitoo Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:19 am

no one say to me hala madrid or make excuse because i was expecting wining ... it was very bad performance the player looks very scared and what mou said after the game is poo shit .. all i want from the club make the madridista happy ....i am not gonna waste my time watching the rest matches unless if they beat barca which is at least after 3 or 5 years .

say whatever you want but i wanted to share my angry and sadness with you

vitoo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:22 am

The problem was that we were unsure whatever to attack or defend when we surprisingly took the lead. it was like we were in shock instead of Barcelona being in shock. we were not prepared for this kind of situations.

Last edited by El Pipita on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:24 am

vitoo wrote:no one say to me hala madrid or make excuse because i was expecting wining ... it was very bad performance the player looks very scared and what mou said after the game is poo shit .. all i want from the club make the madridista happy ....i am not gonna waste my time watching the rest matches unless if they beat barca which is at least after 3 or 5 years .

say whatever you want but i wanted to share my angry and sadness with you

showing great support for your club.

:facepalm:

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 am

Coentrao was great, your best defender imo.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 am

It wasn't luck today. It was our mentality.

Barca looked more like Real Madrid than Real Madrid looked today. Got a early goal against them but never gave up.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next