pUsHa
Ganso
Lex
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
149 posters

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 23 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by rwo power Wed May 22, 2013 9:17 pm

From a certain well-known infamous website's comments:
Troll Rankings wrote:
Ricky Cash

STATS:
-Ranked #1 troll of the world
-Supports Arsenal with intense passion
-Has a creative style of trolling. You never know what he can pull out of his bag of troll tricks next.

STRENGTHS:
-The most creative troll I have ever witnessed. I can't comprehend how he comes up with the trolling ideas that he does.
-Unpredictable in a good way. You never know what this guy can come up with, but it will always entertain you.
-Consistency. He consistently is trolling at a higher level than his peers.
-Quality AND Quantity. Not only does he consistently put out content, but it is all high quality content. I don't know how he can have the time and energy to do this, but somehow he finds a way,
-Intelligence. You can see from how he writes that he clearly has wisdom and a high level of intellect.
-Writing skills. Most trolls can't seem to write or understand proper grammer. This troll has a high level of grammar and education which makes him even more deadly of a troll.

WEAKNESSES:
-Perhaps TOO attached to his club. It is unhealthy.
-Delusional in thinking his club is the best in the world and Walcott is the best player.

TROLL OUTLOOK:
-This is the most creative and best troll I have ever witnessed. He will be a consistent force at the top of the trolling world for years to come. The only one who can stop this troll from being the best is himself really. He is the Lionel Messi of trolls. The day he retires from trolling will be the day that the trolling world lost it's greatest ever member.

Stront

STATS:
-Ranked #2 troll of the world
-Supports Cristiano Ronaldo (and thus Real Madrid by association, although he is not a true fan of them only Ronaldo). Also a an ardent supporter of Belgium, the nation of his residence and birth.
-Has a trolling style in which he uses numerous statistics and passion to drive others insane.

STRENGTHS:
-Can spew out statistic after statistic to prove the points that he tries to make. Repeated repitition of his stats will drive any of his enemies insane.
-Great taunting ability to rile up his opponents, so that he may break them down and deliver a crushing blow to their egos with his numerous stats. Then, he'll taunt you some more to ensure that your ego is crushed and you are a broken man.
-Defends himself and his allegiances with great fervor, passion, and emotion.
-Consistency. He is consistent in what he says and in the way he presents it.
-Is very deliberate, concise, and potent with his attacks on his enemies. He is a fearsome troll who you don't want to cross. Not many trolls can say that they crossed Stront and lived to tell the tale. Stront will eat you alive.

WEAKNESSES:
-Very stubborn in his beliefs. Even when he is confronted with stats that overpower his, he still blindly sticks to what he believes even when he is proven wrong
-Not the most creative in his approach to trolling. Stats, stats, and more stats are his answer.
-Can be easily shaken at times. Some of the trolls that he's done battle with have shaken him up, and have reduced him to a beggar, begging for mercy and crying for forgiveness. He must toughen up when things aren't going his way.

TROLL OUTLOOK:
-This is a troll who will consistently challenge at the top of the trolling world. The name Stront is recognized and feared everywhere. He should be a mainstay in the top 5 or top 10 trolls at the least, although it is expected he will continie to challenge in the top 3 based of current form. He is truly unlucky to be living in the era of Ricky Cash because this troll is a true modern day genius. He is like the Cristiano Ronaldo of trolls. An absolute genius, but unlucky to live in the era of the Lionel Messi of trolls (Ricky Cash).
rofl

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 23 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Casciavit Wed May 22, 2013 9:28 pm

rofl

:bow:

Which article did you find it from rwo?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Casciavit wrote:Which article did you find it from rwo?
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2013/05/22/3997022/mario-gotze-to-miss-champions-league-final
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 22, 2013 10:03 pm

The volatile Goal.com comments section Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Holy sh*t Stront was actually a member here lmao Laughing

Wish Ricky Cash would join hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon May 27, 2013 7:11 pm

lots of gems at the inter forums

NSFW(or whatever)
Spoiler:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon May 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Holy shit Laughing. That was epic, bestia.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Laughing that's a good find Bestia. FIF has great humor. I think I might create an account just to troll around.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue May 28, 2013 3:12 am

McAgger wrote:Laughing that's a good find Bestia. FIF has great humor. I think I might create an account just to troll around.

indeed but for every hilarious post you have to through 500-1000 posts ranting about barca bayern etc etc etc

here's another one

Is there any way we can lend Dortmund our players so they can win CL at all costs? After all, it is bayern
Who do they need? The mighty Alvarez or the marvelous Schelotto?
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Barcaforum Stegen own goal.

just the kind of mistake it takes to replace valdes

I lollled, although I shouldn't. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Samba is such an obvious link after Pardew's latest comments.

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 23 You-must-be-this-tall
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:32 am

I had not ventured to the ireprehensible website that is goal.com for a very long time. Upon my entry into the Mourinho vs Ronaldo article, this is what I stumbled upon (Imust admit I let out a little chuckle):

Salmo Eder 9 hours ago
TOP 4 Animals in ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIGA

1.Pepe-Hyena

Strong Points:Very viscious chases down the oposition trying to completely destroy their carrers,results to cheap tricks,very good at deceiving the ref.

Weakness:Media,Football fans,UEFA,FIFA,Lew4ndoski

Fav Prey:Midget

2.Messi-Midget

Strong Points:Being a inbred midget in FC CHEATALONA has some perks,can run very fast and do tricky movements avoiding being catch by the opposition.(has a daily dosage of special injection)

Weakness:Hyena and ZOO LIGA wild dogs

Fav prey:Casillas the Snake's Ne(s)t

3:C,Ronaldo-Fishfrog Hybrid

Strong Points:Very fast has strong legs that allow him to leap to great heights and enable him to shoot with lots of power,can dive on land.

Weakness:Wind,kind of clumsy loses the ball by himself doing stupid tricks,extremely over confident,gets angry when losing affects his performance.

Fav Prey:Valdes the Human with a Monkey brain

4.Neymar-Chicken

Strong Points:Very overrated but it is fast and has some tricky entertaining moves,did well to join Circus Liga this year.

Weakness:Wind and Slight touches also very afraid to leave its confort zone (delaying the time to move to europe)

Fav Prey:Unknown
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Glory Glory

Just a concern cos generally football people without a good grasp of English don't do well here.

Carragher seems to do fine without it tbf

Some golden ones about how much they'd sell Bale for

I really cannot get my head around anyone wanting to sell him for less than 100m let alone 50m.. seriously 50m, surely not a Tottenham fan. Can the person that voted 50m be outed by changing the vote and showing who voted which way. I want to see who the WUMs are.

I put 160m

Tempted to say do not sell at any price, as the mere act of selling would distort the market we will be looking to buy in and therefore reduce the purchasing power of whatever we receive.

On a practical level, though, I voted 90 million.

I guess the trick would be to agree a deal to sell Bale early doors and hush it up until our own business is done.

100mil or more.

No point rehashing Bale's value to the team, very clear on that.

However any offer in the 100M+ range, just from a pure business standpoint would have to be evaluated, I voted 160M, because at that point you would just have to take it.

wouldn't accept anything lower than £90m

rofl

"I voted 160M, because at that point you would have to take it"

Because 120M isn't enough.

For those of you wondering, they are speaking in pounds, not euros.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:33 pm

From R&B regarding recent rumors about KPB and SES

R&B wrote:sell el sharaawy for 40 mil, sell niang for 20, DES for 20, monty for 20, balo for 30, and flams, boa, muntari, noce, de jong and finally G's golden tie for 50. with all that money, buy juventus, rename them, sell their stadium, come back to san siro and voila, we have a title. use the rest of the money to organise a massive bunga bunga party for all season ticket holders and ultras, and you have also appeased the fans.

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:23 am

Positive reports on Gil Proud

At least we'll have two solid CB's when O'Neill returns. Decent enough going forward though, Gil is good

Gil by far our best player. Nice goal although Spain took their foot off the gas along time ago.

Gil's a great player, I fully expect him to challenge for a spot on the senior team within the next few seasons.

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:24 am

I can confirm, Gil is legit
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:28 am

Proud
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:43 am

Gil :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:23 pm

The Alcantara thread on Redcafe has nearly 7000 replies Shocked

The meltdown when/if he doesn't join United is gonna be epic.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:38 am

R&B wrote:
If we don't buy Tevez or Honda and El Shaarawy will be sold I hope some people in Milan will burn Gallianis house

This isn't Liverpool, mate
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:48 pm

From Redcafe, the pinnacle of knee jerk and skewed opinions

on us Signing Higuain

I just think [Javier] Hernandez is a better striker, and I wouldn't swap them.

Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Aubameyang agent wrote:‘For the moment I am in contact with clubs. I have talked to people on the telephone. I am listening to everyone and respecting their offers. I insist we will take he decision with Saint Etienne and not alone.’

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 23 Article_df45f78049d4446e_1372162130_9j-4aaqsk

"I fackin told you cahnts!"
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:56 pm

LOOOOOOL

#BelieveInKinnear
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:48 pm

GrandOldTeam (Everton forum) on Liverpool's squad Proud

Goalkeeper : Decent
Defence : Tosh
Midfield : Utter Tosh
Attack : Pyar Tosh

I think they will struggle to maintain a top 10 finish, they have ZERO players of any quality in their entire squad.

They have signed a decent keeper and a load of young tosh mainly from Spain, in short, they wont finish above us unless they get a good Manager who actually has a clue, the only way they will finish above us this Season is if Martinez signs utter tosh from Wigan.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 23 IbePWSSWBW8iJO

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 23 I5Sk0Am0XGbcd

These are amazing lol.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Ancelotti's raised eyebrows rofl it is going to become a meme next season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next