pUsHa
Ganso
Lex
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
149 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:39 am

glory-glory
there really is no justice in football ! cheat$ki really are a horrible club through and through , certainly since abramovic has been there.
most of the players are really dislikable : terry (everything), loiuse (cheat and dirty player), lampard to a certain degree, drogba with his diving/play acting , cole (everything), ivanovic punching people , mata greed, malouda & essien dirty players , and basically the whole team constantly moan at refs , the owner ( russian mafia ) the fans ( racist arrogant) .

constant doggy decisions and luck in games

lets be honest , if the russian hadnt brought cheat$ki we would of had alot more success , they would of been out of bussiness , we could of got some of the players they had , qualiified for champions league more often .

constant tapping up of modric affected the start of our season !

morinio was even supposed to be coming to spurs before abramovic popped up with his billions.

i hate cheat$ki even more than arsenal , at least they do things the right way ( well most of the time anyway )

it does make you feel like giving up with football , although that would be incredibly hard after following it for the last 35 years

with both city and cheat$ki both winning the major trophys this year though it does prove that any billionare can just walk in from no where and buy success at the highest level and that is a real shame for football

you only have to also look at the very top of football as well and see the like of blatter & platini to see it is corrupt from the top down ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:14 am

cheat$ki sounds better than chel$ki though , ill give him that..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:18 am

More from glory-glory:

I'm sitting here disgusted at what has happened over the last few weeks. Had it not been for the cold, Greek beer in my hand, the sunny and warm weather here on this island called Karpathos, I might have just slit someone's throat just to let off some steam.
City buying the league and Chelsea finally winning the sacret EuroLotto after learning their lesson from previous failures and actually buying all the raffle tickets this time, has made me ponder about soccerball and what it means to me. It used to mean a lot, but now it just seems idiotic. There are no winners anymore, just the agony of being raped in the anus by some rich twat who couldn't find a date, then bragging about it to his dad, who was there with him during the rape because nobody else bothers to listen. Claiming it was mutual consent and fine pickup lines that led to the sex, to his partner in crime (still dad), and believing it too - for a while. Maybe FC United figured it out all those years ago: rape is only fun for so long, that sex is better when your "partner" doesn't look up at you with a tear in his (or his brother) eye.
I was ready to give it up, that's when God reached out to me. I looked up and there I saw it, one of the beer drums decorating the bar I'm at reads HOLSTEN. Amazing. It's like God saying hey, I'm not giving it to you up the Hershey highway because you are guilty jews and I hate you. Far from it, au contraire. I'm doing my patented "show me you love me even though I'm torturing and crucifying your leader, burning your crops, stealing your son, blinding your ass and so forth routine". Thanks. We are slow learners and needed this slap I guess.
Can't but help looking forward to the next rape session, might as well enjoy it.
:bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:In the land of London where Podolski lies :bow:
Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 10 Black-kid-dear-god-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-180

OMW..I can't...breathe.. I just spent a good minute laughing till tears came out my eyes at this gif. lol.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:39 pm

RED 80s. wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:In the land of London where Podolski lies :bow:
Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 10 Black-kid-dear-god-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-180

OMW..I can't...breathe.. I just spent a good minute laughing till tears came out my eyes at this gif. lol.
Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 am

Liverpool fans talking about Hazard:

How many times have you seen him play?

Would he play for a club with no CL football?

Why would he choose us over Chelsea,Manc U and Manc C?

The reply:

For money, why would anyone want to join a mid table team like chelsea

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 10 311-40
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:59 am

saw this on lol.com comments, insulting to my club but i found it funny as hell:

Marco6 hours ago

The motto which will be sewn on juve's shirt should be changed into "cheating since the 1950's, and pretty good at it!"

Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:44 am

me2 Very Happy It's really incredible how fast people can swallow some media bullshit!

PLEASE just try to THINK before going into panic!

1) INTER is following Isla for at least 2 years [publicly known fact].
2) Isla already stated if he could choose, he would join INTER [publicly known fact].
3) some people here read & BELIEVE tuttosport :facepalm: that's juBe`s shitty publication! [publicly known fact].
4) Why would Udinese SUDDENLY AGREE [meanwhile they said they didn't] to SELL to another party so quickly?! They would AT LEAST inform the other side [INTER] in order to try to squeeze a higher bid. [common sense]
5) Why would Udinese agree to sell their 2 wanted players in a PACKAGE DEAL?! :facepalm: They have just rejected a 12m offer from Man Utd for Asamoah!!! They can always obtain more from selling them sepparately. [common sense]

SO CHILL! Maicon is leaving & I'm confident we'll get Isla. I'm so sure that I actually made a bet with a fellow interista.
Laughing
From FIF which was posted on Juventuz Forum
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Pirlo's at least 5 years past his best and Cassano has less than half as many international goals as Peter Crouch. There's very, very little to fear in that Italian side.

:facepalm: Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Pirlo's at least 5 years past his best and Cassano has less than half as many international goals as Peter Crouch. There's very, very little to fear in that Italian side.

Laughing :facepalm:

from which forum ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Surag wrote:

Laughing :facepalm:

from which forum ?

Newcastle forum.... dont worry it's not a forum-wide opinion he's getting a lot of abuse for it Laughing

One of them said he should work for BBC Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:26 pm

This whole thread :facepalm:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=259894

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Schweini wrote:This whole thread :facepalm:

Just seen Figo, Kluivert in the OP dont think i can go any further Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:33 pm

dronefromsector7g wrote:

Zidane wasn't that great, or Maldini

Also they are going in on Ibra, which is funny considering he is better than every player in the history of their club.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:52 pm

From Bluemoon:

On RDM getting the Chelsea job
Always remember him saying that as a boy his favourite English team was City as he liked the Light Blue kit - so good luck Rob lad!

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 10 Fry_bertstare_gif
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

dronefromsector7g wrote:

Zidane wasn't that great, or Maldini

Also they are going in on Ibra, which is funny considering he is better than every player in the history of their club.

*bleep* new age bandwagoners !!

i bet they think that the likes of summerbee or bluebell or whatever they call their legends are better.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:04 pm

" Ibrahimovic. Yeah; I know I'll get dog's abuse but sorry; I just don't see it with him. "

Bloody hell. What an idiot.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 pm

I hope we win it to be frank. Talk on the streets is that our PM has bet the entire bailout fund on Spain as a last desperate bid to balance our budget.

From a Spanish poster on NUFC forum Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:02 am

I hope we win it to be frank. Talk on the streets is that our PM has bet the entire bailout fund on Spain as a last desperate bid to balance our budget.

From a Spanish poster on NUFC forum Laughing

Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:07 am

This is the best one from that page...

I never understood the hype around Totti, but maybe because I never really properly watched him play

NO SHIT.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 am

Galliani said yesterday that Milan will make only two more signings this season and that’s it: one central defender (probably Acerbi but could be also Nesta) and one midfielder: one of Flamini and Aquilani.

Galliani trolling Milan fans banana
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:06 am

About last nights match. Lazio Fans.

And i couldnt believe what Balotelli and that *bleep* de rossi missed, but what can you expect from those 2 morons?

:facepalm:

Another guy

Nocerino should start for DeRossi, who aside from his obvious defects, is not really playing all that well. I'd prefer Nocerino, who had a tremendous season at Milan.

:facepalm:

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 10 7arjy
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:59 am

Vibe wrote:

Galliani said yesterday that Milan will make only two more signings this season and that’s it: one central defender (probably Acerbi but could be also Nesta) and one midfielder: one of Flamini and Aquilani.

Galliani trolling Milan fans banana
Actually happened. We signed Acerbi and Flamini. I don't mind Acerbi, but Flamini Mad
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am

From the comments section in the Guardian about the Euro QF England-Italy:

I'm just an American visitor but I watched this game of soccerball with great interest. What I don't understand is why the blue team kicked the ball to the blue team the white team also kicked the ball to the blue team?

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/discussion/comment-permalink/16793247

Add to that:

As Cruyff once said of England:

"I love playing England because whenever you lose the ball they give it straight back to you"

That was said about 40 years ago and still nothing's changed...

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/discussion/comment-permalink/16793347
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 am

American visitor: "soccerball"

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 pm

stoke fans on brighton signing bruno

**** me

I thought he was a real class act at the brit, far too good for them.

---------
Brilliant signing, Brighton are moving forward. I'm sure he"Bruno" could compete in the Premier League with a team like Sunderland, Villa, Fulham... Top signing.

--------

Holy mother****ing shit.

Fuuuuck.

I would say his performance against us at the Brit was the single best performance from any player there last season.

Holy ****ing shit.

--------------

Pretty much every club in between 6th place in the Premier League and 24th in the Championship has missed out on a massive trick there. Bloody hell fire.
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum