D'Amico to Style Juventus' Giovinco for a great career. Iaquinta away? We will see. Juve ideal marketplace for Bocchetti "

3 posters

Go down

D'Amico to Style Juventus' Giovinco for a great career. Iaquinta away? We will see. Juve ideal marketplace for Bocchetti "  Empty D'Amico to Style Juventus' Giovinco for a great career. Iaquinta away? We will see. Juve ideal marketplace for Bocchetti "

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:49 am

Speaking to the microphones of "Juventus Style", on Radio Mana Mana Sport 24, the prosecutor Andrea D'Amico spoke about the future of his famous clients, Sebastian Giovinco, Vincenzo Iaquinta and Salvatore Bocchetti: "Giovinco at Juventus next year? It 'important that he does well with Parma, is his priority now - D'Amico said -. It 'hard to tell then what will be its future. And 'for a great career, to present to the Europeans must focus as much as possible in the form. I hope that Iaquinta back playing as soon as possible, even if the coach will decide with the Count. One of his transfer? We will see. Now it is important that you are well recovered. When form is not inferior to anyone. Bocchetti is a player who would look good in any great team. It 'a great defender and a nice person. His
future at Juventus? It would be just a square, but decides Marotta. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

D'Amico to Style Juventus' Giovinco for a great career. Iaquinta away? We will see. Juve ideal marketplace for Bocchetti "  Empty Re: D'Amico to Style Juventus' Giovinco for a great career. Iaquinta away? We will see. Juve ideal marketplace for Bocchetti "

Post by Luca Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:03 am

Would much rather see Caceres and Giovinco in January

Iaquinta, Amauri -> out
Sorensen -> loan

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

D'Amico to Style Juventus' Giovinco for a great career. Iaquinta away? We will see. Juve ideal marketplace for Bocchetti "  Empty Re: D'Amico to Style Juventus' Giovinco for a great career. Iaquinta away? We will see. Juve ideal marketplace for Bocchetti "

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:13 am

Caceres...I've always liked him..I didnt want him to see leaving this club because in that time he was our best choice for RB and yet we sold him.Anyway its good that he showed interest for us again and this time we must use that and bring him in January.For Giovinco he may come but he will play where ???? We already have Krasic and Elia on the bench i dont want to see Gio on the bench too.I think that the most important transfers in January should be selling players like Amauri,Toni,Iaquinta and give Marrone and Sorensen loan transfer WITHOUT co-ownership just straight loan till the end of the season
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down