Mr Nick09
Lord Hades
guest7
Zealous
zizzle
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football"

Post by AttacanteBG Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Why didn't he said it in 2008 when Rangers held Barcelona to draw in group stage?

AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football"

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 pm

LOL i just got owned.....

Fair play Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 A3930971-193-clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley-emoticon-000340-large
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Zlatan - "Pep told me that Messi deceived Xavi."

Meme within a meme.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 pm

zizzle wrote:Messi moments after a meeting with Xavi:

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 Messi

He just got bitch slap, hahahahahahahahah. He should have know better than to bitch talk about Humble and respectful Xavi
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Xavi: football lost today

Edit: Damn beaten to the punch
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:47 pm

I dont see how messi might have decieved xavi with what he said. He only said that you can´t always play attractive football even if you try.. There have been lots of game where barca have not played attractive(because of the opposition tactic) and won 1-0..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Xavi - "harhar11 is suffering"
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:51 pm

harhar11 wrote:I dont see how messi might have decieved xavi with what he said. He only said that you can´t always play attractive football even if you try.. There have been lots of game where barca have not played attractive(because of the opposition tactic) and won 1-0..

you're missing the point here. This is a Lulz thread and not a serious discussion. Join the party drinking
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Zealous wrote:Xavi - "harhar11 is suffering"

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 91faa75d
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Messi realises his whole life in Catalunya has been a lie. Attractive football is not almost a must. Xavi is not his friend, just another agent Smith with no emotions and robotic phrases like "x has deceived me and x is suffering". Cruyff is his real father.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Lol, Cruyff is even more of a purist than Xavi Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 Xavihernandeza

Xavi reading the news of being deceived by Messi. Yes, he reads them in his Barca shorts...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 pm

meanwhile, in Madrid

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 Full201012201240366076519_jose-mourinho-laughing
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:12 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Lol, Cruyff is even more of a purist than Xavi Laughing

"Since 1996 Cruyff has been playing golf and criticising. Since 1996 he manipulated and used the power that was given to him for being a fantastic footballer. He cannot teach me to win Cups and Super Cups because I've already won them. He cannot teach me to win the Uefa Cup because I also have it. He cannot teach me to be European champion because I was it already. And I don't want him to teach me how to take a 4-0 defeat in a Champions League final because I don't want to learn that. Let him come to English football where he can learn that he is in the 21st century."

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Next week, Ibra (Morpheus) will reveal Messi what he (messi) always suspected. Matrix. Whole Barcelona project is joke, a lie, a deception.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 New_pi11
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 pm

zizzle wrote:
harhar11 wrote:I dont see how messi might have decieved xavi with what he said. He only said that you can´t always play attractive football even if you try.. There have been lots of game where barca have not played attractive(because of the opposition tactic) and won 1-0..

you're missing the point here. This is a Lulz thread and not a serious discussion. Join the party drinking

Nah, mate I am having more fun reading the casillas flop thread drinking

^ I love it how messi diving one time or two makes him a serial diver and the messi haters have to use those two example every time. :coffee:

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Awesome thread.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Zealous wrote:Xavi - "harhar11 is suffering"

If I am suffering, then what are the madridista fans, who where almost crying in the cassilas fail thread, doing? Laughing

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Xavi: Messi can't perform without me

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 Xavi-Celebration
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:51 pm

"I am going to tell my mother once I am home!"

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 Xavi
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 Zlatan_Ibrahimovic

Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 Article-1093486-02C01D47000005DC-995_468x334
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:00 pm

why is this moved to the right back section ? Anyone care to explain ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm struggling to find a reason how this thread belongs to "My Right Back Is Better than Yours" section.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 pm

El Pipita wrote:I'm struggling to find a reason how this thread belongs to "My Right Back Is Better than Yours" section.
Messi backstabs Xavi "Sometimes you can not play attractive football" - Page 2 13194911

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Because the thread is kinda worthless ?

This section can also accommodate spam and other threads Very Happy
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next