VivaStPauli
CBarca
kingsofthenortheast
RealGunner
Lex
43 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration - Page 3 Empty Re: Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Mamad wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:What a pathetic country. Embarrassment to the rest of the world.

This news is a lie. and my country isn't pathetic.

Well, it was 1-2 years ago, when your president stated in his United Nations speech (I think it was that) that there are no gay people in Iran... if you ask me, trying to keep up that sort of public image in the name of religion is indeed pathetic.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration - Page 3 Empty Re: Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:35 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:What a pathetic country. Embarrassment to the rest of the world.
Are you talking about what the players did or what the government is doing?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Well, it was 1-2 years ago, when your president stated in his United Nations speech (I think it was that) that there are no gay people in Iran... if you ask me, trying to keep up that sort of public image in the name of religion is indeed pathetic.
Thumbs up lol

Religion should not rule any country.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Is this them lol what is wrong with this guy.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Of course there are gay people in Iran. but He said there is not a thing as Official gays in Iran. the people who actually call themselves Gay in public.

people in their private life can do whatever they want. but they can't come and say we are gay.

you except something different from president of muslim country? do you know what's the punishment of gay people in Islam?

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Mamad wrote:

And imprisoning the American hikers?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:00 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:
Mamad wrote:

It's not what you think, they were not actually hikers. lol.

i'm not going to discuss this things here. but you shouldn't trust everything you see in the media. specially about Iran.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:03 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:
Mamad wrote:

:facepalm:

Who in their right mind would go hiking in Iran and Iraq border lol, not saying what Iran does is right but lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Mamad wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:
Mamad wrote:

i'm not going to discuss this things here. but you shouldn't trust everything you see in the media. specially about Iran.

hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:06 pm

I think its about to lock this thread going no where.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:09 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:
Mamad wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Neutral
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:18 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:
Mamad wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Who would go hiking on the most dangerous border in the world, Ether they have no fear or just completely lost their mind. I dont give a shit about Iran or what they do but to think they were just hikers is just ignorant.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:26 pm

This is too quicly turning in to country bashing which i don't think should be allowed. There are many things I don't like about muslim countries, but a certain level of respect should be kept.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Mamad wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Of course there are gay people in Iran. but He said there is not a thing as Official gays in Iran. the people who actually call themselves Gay in public.

people in their private life can do whatever they want. but they can't come and say we are gay.

you except something different from president of muslim country? do you know what's the punishment of gay people in Islam?

There was a gay-pride parade in Istanbul recently which went of without any trouble and ten-thousands of attendees. So yes it is very much possible in a muslim country.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Nirgall wrote:This is too quicly turning in to country bashing which i don't think should be allowed. There are many things I don't like about muslim countries, but a certain level of respect should be kept.

Thats what I am saying we should not bash a country for the act of few people. Every country has their bad apples and you are right we should lock this thread. There is a reason why I don't follow any religion or ever will, I am happy the way I am. banana

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:33 pm

lock this bitch before it gets out of control, no football is being discussed here
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:34 pm

This thread is locked now.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Nirgall wrote:This is too quicly turning in to country bashing which i don't think should be allowed. There are many things I don't like about muslim countries, but a certain level of respect should be kept.

Thats what I am saying we should not bash a country for the act of few people. Every country has their bad apples and you are right we should lock this thread. There is a reason why I don't follow any religion or ever will, I am happy the way I am. banana

I Agree, for instance, Many public leaders of argentina have done things I consider to be very shameful, but I wouldn't like my entire country bashed for things that are outside much of the population control.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Lets change the subject, look at the local paper sunshine girl she is 32 not bad eh. :hungry:

Player Gets suspended after fingering team-mate during goal celebration - Page 3 1319099706504_SG_LARGE_PROFILE
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:39 pm

32 ? looks better than a 19 year old

so, anyone would go for an older woman ? in a long term relationship ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Anyone heard about bieber fathering a kid

lmfao, there is one bieber lover here, cant remember who it was but fill us up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:44 pm

zizzle wrote:32 ? looks better than a 19 year old

I would love to date an older women, I meet many older women just work related they are so down to earth and nice once they 30 and up. Very Happy :bow:
I bet most of them were stuck up when they were young.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:45 pm

I would LOVE to date an older woman.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:46 pm

In before the lock.

But I honestly do not think Iran is a bad country.

I watched their president on hard talk and since then my opinion has change about him, he seems like a nice man,.

His speech reminded me of U.S congressman Ron Paul.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:48 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:

The best thing is they will take care of you, I have a friend who is dating 36 year old woman and he is 26,he is staying at her condo and does not pay any rent and drives her car when he wants.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:

The best thing is they will take care of you, I have a friend who is dating 36 year old woman and he is 26,he is staying at her condo and does not pay any rent and drives her car when he wants.

Is that the way you want to live your life as a man, so that a woman can control you.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next