+5
S
zarola
zizzle
InterMalia
CroInter
9 posters

Go down

Sneijder: "Staying At Inter? Only God Knows" Empty Sneijder: "Staying At Inter? Only God Knows"

Post by CroInter Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 am

Sneijder: "Staying At Inter? Only God Knows" 702

SNEIJDER IN LOVE

On vacation in Los Angeles with his wife. "Staying at Inter? Only God knows."
"I love this team and I'd like to say thanks to the fans: if I stay, I will give my best to win everything again."

Sneijder: "Staying At Inter? Only God Knows" 702a

AFFAIRS OF THE HEART

Sneijder: "I love Inter but... Only God knows if I will stay."
"I am saddened by the injuries and defeats. For the fans I would not say if I'd stay but only thanks."
"And if I'm still here, I will give everything."

Life of a star. For Yolanthe, though. "Today I was asked three times to take a picture. And it was fine so I did." Wesley Sneijder laughs. In Los Angeles, his wife is better known because she has been working in California for a few weeks and she will continue doing so because requests are not lacking. Wesley can still enjoy the holidays with a relative anonymity because he is not completely unnoticed. Especially when, as happened a few days ago, he went to the stadium to watch the match of the Los Angeles Galaxy. Photos with the Beckham family, interview with ESPN and joke: "I'll come and play here." Fortunately, Soren Lerby, his agent, is thousands of miles away: next week will be in Milan for talks with Inter technical director Marco Branca for the future of his client. The funny thing is that the interests and image of commercial of Sneijder, husband and wife, are handled by Creative Artists Agency who has many clients in Hollywood. Nothing strange, expect that the president of European division is Peter Kenyon, the former director of Chelsea during Abramovic's first era. Comic life indeed.

Wesley, this season was a bit strange after that perfect year. Now how do you feel?
"When you had the best year of your life, you could imagine that next year you would win something less. People's lives can not always be perfect. In 2010 I won everything with Inter other than the European Super Cup; with Holland, I was in the World Cup Final and to finish a wonderful summer, I married the women that I love the most. So it was an incredible year. But I had fun with Inter the second time, and I was fine and I am happy even if we did not win everything that we set as our goals."

How are the relationships with Leonardo and your teammates?
"I have a great bond with my teammates and the coach. I consider them as brothers. The season that just finished was not easy and unfortunately I suffered many injuries. But I am proud that we won the Italian Cup: we did it with a great team, all together, united until the end."

You know that there is much talk in Italy of your potential move to London and specifically to Chelsea. Are you still happy at Inter or the recent past has left you in bitterness?
"No, I have never been angry or disappointed with Inter. I love Inter with all my heart. I was disappointed and angry just because we did not get the results for which we fought so hard for. And of course I was angry because of all the injuries that I had. I was angry with all the bad luck that haunted me in recent months. But like I said it is life, and I will try to take the best of it. If things do not work out, I tend to get angry with the situation, never with the club."

Without you, the Dutch national team drew the friendly with Brazil and lost in a penalty shootout with Uruguay. Do you feel like the leader of the Netherlands?
"I never feel like the leader, in a team there are usually many. I know that I am an important player for the Netherlands and I regret not being there for those games, but I really need a rest to cure myself after the last muscle problem. I think it was a wise choice, it was the best for everyone."

Next year is the European Championship: what are your expectations because you will play as the runner up at the World Cup? Do you think that you can take revenge on Spain?
"I have a good feeling. I feel that we can win something in the coming year. Perhaps the European Championship, and maybe one day even the World Cup... We are still young and we have great ambition, faith, and energy just to beat all other countries."

Are you missing Mourinho? Are you two still in touch?
"In a way I miss Mourinho because he is a great coach and a great person. But it's not that I can not play without him. I am happy and full of positive energy for next season and for me it is not important with what coach I will play for but the most important thing is to get back out there and show everybody what I can do. Of course, Mourinho and I are still in touch, and I am glad because I admire and love him."

How hard was it for you to stay away from Yolanthe in this period?
"It was very complicated because my wife gives me so much love, lots of energy and I have it beside me everyday. But I'm also very proud of her talent at her work and I am glad that there are opportunities here in Los Angeles. When people invite you to do an important job, you can not resist. And I'm very proud of my Yolanthe."

In Italy, there is another scandal that just broke out. So you, who is on holiday, are able to follow the news? Are you happy to be part of Italian football, or embarrassed?
"I don't know what to say because these days I am not in Italy so I don't know what exactly is happening and with the little I know, I can not judge. I am enjoying the holidays and for the moment, that is all I'm doing."

What would you like to say to the Inter fans?
"The Inter fans have always behaved extremely well with me. They are always great and I just want to tell them thanks. And then, God will decide where my future will be: only he knows. But one thing can be certain: if I stay at Inter, I will give my all to win everything again."

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

So it begins, i think he is leaving Inter, but be not afraid Inter fans we have Kharja to replace him :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sneijder: "Staying At Inter? Only God Knows" Empty Re: Sneijder: "Staying At Inter? Only God Knows"

Post by InterMalia Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:10 am

Or maybe he's become more religious?

Oh well, i won't even notice he's gone with Muntari back in the squad.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Sneijder: "Staying At Inter? Only God Knows" Empty Re: Sneijder: "Staying At Inter? Only God Knows"

Post by zizzle Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:50 pm

hot wife though...
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:27 pm

zizzle wrote:hot wife though...

Daaaaaayuuuuum bounce
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 pm

got to admit his wife is sexy !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 pm

<3 Wesley
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:05 pm

RobbyV wrote:<3 Wesley

you are gay or something?? Look at his wife mate ! Then decide who you are going to love Smile Hahahah What a Face
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:40 pm

So whats the deal... who think we are selling Sneijder?

I really doubt it...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalhero Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 pm

If he is honestly happy at 'family like' Inter then he wouldn't have said this,I think it's quite clear now that if a good enough bid arrives then he is gone. :arrow:
accidentalhero
accidentalhero
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Wesley Sneijder said: "God only knows if I'll stay at Inter."

Moratti: "Having said the day before that he would be very happy to stay with the Inter family..."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36648&L=en
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalhero Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Holy shit his wife is smokin'
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&biw=1260&bih=625&q=Yolanthe%20Cabau%20van%20Kasbergen&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

:cyclops: :cyclops:
accidentalhero
accidentalhero
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down